Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

On 7/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, Bert said:

That is your issue probably. Most WZ players in the area is on PC.

I turn crossplay on for WZ but off for MP.

I dont think in a month the WZ player base on ps4 in asia has vanished. Japan died too? Middle east died too? My only option is somehow europe? I play ww2 and bo4 and i find matches so fast with very low ping, yet somehow WZ in the entire asia is dead. And then a server appears in south africa, and then i get connected to somewhere in US but ping is 80 ms. Too many factors involved, u cant just say its because most people play on PC.

Also the choopa.net server that i connect to in MP is located in India, how can my ping from Malaysia to india be 15 ms? My ping to my friend in thailand is 32 ms, i think these server locations make no sense.

If I turn off crossplay in WZ you can sometimes find a match but usually the lobby is only half full and it takes ages.

There is another factor to it, the other console players that have crossplay turned on will connect to the crossplay lobbies and not you. The game pushes crossplay really hard, like when you search it gives you about 3 seconds and then it pops a notification that you should turn on crossplay.

37 minutes ago, Bert said:

If I turn off crossplay in WZ you can sometimes find a match but usually the lobby is only half full and it takes ages.

There is another factor to it, the other console players that have crossplay turned on will connect to the crossplay lobbies and not you. The game pushes crossplay really hard, like when you search it gives you about 3 seconds and then it pops a notification that you should turn on crossplay.

Which is sad cause crossplay is infested with aimbotters and wallhackers. 

• 2 weeks later...

I live Québec, Canada.  I dont know why, but my lower server is located in middle of the USA.  how can I verify where actually is the server ?

• 2 weeks later...

hi this servers are mislocated shows in mid US but is from Georgia ATL.

IP address:107.152.106.101

hostname:107.152.106.101

ISP:Total Server Solutions L.L.C.

Organization:Colo at 55, LLC

City:Atlanta

Region:Georgia

Postal code:30303

Area code:404

Metro code:524

latitude:33.748

longitude:-84.3858

HI THIS SERVER ARE MISLOCATED, SHOWS IN CANADA BUT IS FROM FLORIDA 
ip: "172.83.41.230"
city: "Miami"
region: "Florida"
loc: "25.7743,-80.1937"
postal: "33102"
timezone: "America/New_York"
asn: Object
asn: "AS46562"
name: "Total Server Solutions L.L.C."
domain: "totalserversolutions.com"
route: "172.83.41.0/24"
type: "hosting"
company: Object
name: "Total server solutions LLC"
domain: "totalserversolutions.com"
type: "hosting"

hi this servers still are mislocated shows in mid US but is from Georgia ATL.

IP address:107.152.106.101

hostname:107.152.106.101

ISP:Total Server Solutions L.L.C.

Organization:Colo at 55, LLC

City:Atlanta

Region:Georgia

Postal code:30303

Area code:404

Metro code:524

latitude:33.748

longitude:-84.3858

Not sure what happened with this game, it was reported in my radius and i had a low ping to it but in-game i had a 180ms ping and it was full of asian names. The geo-filter had 2 peers in my polygon, the right one kept disappearing. Definitely was't located in Australia

wt1.JPG

wt2.JPG

• 1 month later...

Still all the servers for COD that are in Amsterdam the Netherlands don't appear in the Netherlands some appear in France,Poland, Germany also in ping heatmap they get in France cluster and some in Germany. 

On a few occasions there appear 1 in the Netherlands, while there are a lot of servers hosting for COD from the Netherlands Amsterdam.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Still all the servers for COD that are in Amsterdam the Netherlands don't appear in the Netherlands some appear in France,Poland, Germany also in ping heatmap they get in France cluster and some in Germany. 

On a few occasions there appear 1 in the Netherlands, while there are a lot of servers hosting for COD from the Netherlands Amsterdam.

I know Alex was working on a cloud update recently, I'll chase him on it.