Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Eduardo bastos said:

Hola amigos, la ubicación del servidor de Chile esta apareciendo cerca de Alemania y Polonia, no puedo usar el poligno o marcar en esa ubicación porque tienen muchos servidores muy juntos, estoy usando la asistencia de ping para no me afecte, pero aun así les aviso para que modifiquen a la ubicación real por favor, gracias.

Gracias, si puede poner los detalles en el formulario, lo corregiremos.

2 hours ago, Alex49H said:

Here is another in EU:

Host Type    Peer
ID    2a604510fdc9191e
Domain Name    96-30-201-16.choopa.net

This one says its's in Europe:

Host Type Dedicated

ID ef2db27dca8e1b20

Domain Name 45.32.142.125.vultr.com

Thank you! What game is this for?

looks like theres a server in Singapore but it must be a NY/NJ server as im in NY and shows 11 ping. Issue now is when i try and cover that as an option it uses the UK servers for authentication and pretty much only attempts to connect to them. I also must add that i have FL and NY/VA still covered.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, jets123123 said:

looks like theres a server in Singapore but it must be a NY/NJ server as im in NY and shows 11 ping. Issue now is when i try and cover that as an option it uses the UK servers for authentication and pretty much only attempts to connect to them. I also must add that i have FL and NY/VA still covered.

If you post that in the form we can get that moved.

That's interesting, instead use Ping Assist with your location in the ocean and see if you can force that server. Turn off the game/console fully, make the Geo changes, wait 2 minutes then boot up and see if you can force it.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's interesting, instead use Ping Assist with your location in the ocean and see if you can force that server. Turn off the game/console fully, make the Geo changes, wait 2 minutes then boot up and see if you can force it.

trying the location in ocean with assist on now.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

seems now i cant even look for a match with these settings. WZ just shows "searching for match" doesnt even show the ping (ex 48ms>) to even actually start looking. Still forcing to EU auth.image.thumb.png.9d2cb00c171b1ecb4e3ab3365830ae3c.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
45 minutes ago, Eduardo bastos said:

Hola Fraser ya envié el formulario hace mas de 2 semanas, pero el servidor de Chile sigue en Alemania.

¡Hola! Gracias por hacérmelo saber, le pediré al equipo que revise el formulario y envíe una actualización.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Comp0za_ said:

I don't know if it's right but I live near the capital city Stockholm in Sweden, and I usually get 3-4 ms ping when I ping to Stockholm server. In the pictures you can see that I get 4 ms by the Counter Strike Go, but with Modern Warfare I get 21 ms instead. https://imgur.com/a/oI2r1jQ

It's possible that they are mislocated, or as they're different games it could just be that's the lowest you can get to those particular servers. For example I live quite close to London but my ping to the UK server is about 20ms for MW. If you put the IPs in the form as mislocated we can double check and move them if needed.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's possible that they are mislocated, or as they're different games it could just be that's the lowest you can get to those particular servers. For example I live quite close to London but my ping to the UK server is about 20ms for MW. If you put the IPs in the form as mislocated we can double check and move them if needed.

you mean the ip for the server?

22 hours ago, Comp0za_ said:

I don't think it is supposed to be like this: https://imgur.com/a/kkVbgWA

Fortnite has a lot of servers and with our current systems they can frequently get bundled together like this. Our new tool should do a much better job of geo-locating these.

Here is one in Cold War 11ms ping in Netherlands:

aa2d733eca49474c

45.76.73.62.vultr.com

Thanks! I'll pass this on.