Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Eduardo bastos said:

Hola Fraser los servidores de Chile aún sigue mal ubicado más de 1 mes, aparecen en Australia en todos los juegos

Lo siento, de hecho les hice saber anoche que muchos servidores todavía están mal ubicados, dijeron que lo harían hoy.

why every week the same thing happens with your app and warzone servers, every week they are located in a different area, for example the miami FL servers appear in canada and Washington you should improve that app if it does not work,   I may try to connect in Florida and have to put my location in Canada that is stupid ... this is one of the servers ip: 172.83.41.226 This is the id 8aacc6914929e53 fix this!!!

6 hours ago, Klaox said:

why every week the same thing happens with your app and warzone servers, every week they are located in a different area, for example the miami FL servers appear in canada and Washington you should improve that app if it does not work,   I may try to connect in Florida and have to put my location in Canada that is stupid ... this is one of the servers ip: 172.83.41.226 This is the id 8aacc6914929e53 fix this!!!

This occurs when Activision make changes their servers, which recently they seem to be doing very frequently. We have requested a cloud update from the team but I'll mention it again to them! Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 1 month later...

Hey @Netduma Liam,  long time lurker, short time R2 owner in Kentucky, US.  Don't know if y'all see this on your end but my Ping Heatmap is showing nine servers on that Oklahoma/Kansas line.  Based on some quick googling the 221 ping on the top left points to Tokyo and the 36 ping on the bottom left points to New Jersey.

I cleared the map and Resynced to the cloud twice and am still getting the same thing.  Apologies if this was already brought to your attention

image.thumb.png.52f2dcfd1bc2e677608d7d8a69ed0e77.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MisterThrifty said:

Hey @Netduma Liam,  long time lurker, short time R2 owner in Kentucky, US.  Don't know if y'all see this on your end but my Ping Heatmap is showing nine servers on that Oklahoma/Kansas line.  Based on some quick googling the 221 ping on the top left points to Tokyo and the 36 ping on the bottom left points to New Jersey.

I cleared the map and Resynced to the cloud twice and am still getting the same thing.  Apologies if this was already brought to your attention

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the report, we'll get that updated next week!

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks Fraser, some of the other ones in other parts of the US seem to be off too, assuming ipinfo.io as a source to check the different IP addresses is correct.  I'll try and spend some time tomorrow checking and pass on what I find out if that would help.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MisterThrifty said:

Thanks Fraser, some of the other ones in other parts of the US seem to be off too, assuming ipinfo.io as a source to check the different IP addresses is correct.  I'll try and spend some time tomorrow checking and pass on what I find out if that would help.

Thank you very much for the offer, no need to do that though as we've updated our systems to identify the correct locations for servers much more easily.

41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you very much for the offer, no need to do that though as we've updated our systems to identify the correct locations for servers much more easily.

No sweat, thanks for all y'all do, have a great weekend!

On 3/12/2021 at 3:02 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've also noticed on the thaty where the Ping Heatmap is showing nine servers on that Oklahoma/Kansas line, there is actually over 10 NJ servers there alone according to test i've been doing, next weekend you guys are sorting out that cluster? Do you need IP addresses?

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I've also noticed on the thaty where the Ping Heatmap is showing nine servers on that Oklahoma/Kansas line, there is actually over 10 NJ servers there alone according to test i've been doing, next weekend you guys are sorting out that cluster? Do you need IP addresses?

Thank you, not necessary as we've updated our backend systems to allow for more accuracy when locating servers so we'll get that sorted

California server showing up in miami

image.thumb.png.6237cb0b73fe2e4ad982d693681ae537.png

image.png.6e202c924e434b4df6bd8c14b38fcacc.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New york server located on Malaysia

image.png.aab461287f23565af835ab8d39af259b.png

image.png.de0f9abf2b8e3698e402f33d255ed82d.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found chicago server on Australia

image.png.c35e642416efc315e92768f3da99db01.png

image.png.5d377174fd9747ad60690e6d2a406fb5.png

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you add the Id/IPs to the form please as it will be sent direct to the team

Im checking this on Ping Heatmap so it doesnt let me get a ID only the IP

1 hour ago, JimmyJimmy said:

Did the mw/warzone authentication/demonware server change locations from the us to the Netherlands? O_O

Seems like it. I somehow get a feeling Activision is using proxy’s to relocate servers to make using a Netduma to target “easier” servers almost impossible. The rate they shove there servers around seems like clockwork. Any thoughts on it?

23 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Seems like it. I somehow get a feeling Activision is using proxy’s to relocate servers to make using a Netduma to target “easier” servers almost impossible. The rate they shove there servers around seems like clockwork. Any thoughts on it?

from my experience the Spain, Italy and bottom France ones are the best sbmm wise.

Whenever I queue without geofilter I get plat and diamond lobbies but with spain and italy I get the biggest drop in mmr but it takes a very long time to find a match, so I added the bottom france server and that way I get less skilled lobbies than normal but with good queue times.

After the demonware change it doesn't seem to work anymore especially when i queue with other people.

It just sucks that it is now in the Netherlands because from my experience whenever a server from any game is located in the netherlands you get a lot more cheaters and worse hitreg, that's why i force the UK server for R6 Siege instead of the Netherlands one.

This Season I was playing Siege on the Netherlands server and my kd was dropping to 1 (normally i'm a 2kd in siege) so I switched to the UK server where I see the same skill level (platinums) but now suddenly all my bullets register and I bounced back to a 2 kd, it is now even 3 for the season.
So in short, whenever a server is in the Netherlands I can't play because of shitreg.
Also I have 9-16 ping in The Netherlands and around 20-28 in the UK yet my hitreg is way better in the uk. And on top of that I play shooters around 10 hours a day and aim train a LOT so I know when a shot should be a hit, even when I record gameplay in the Netherlands server you can clearly see the bullet firing onto someones head and nothing happens yet in the UK everything is fine.

As for Warzone I can't say anything about the hitreg in the netherlands because there I only play 140hz instead of 240 but the TTD (time to death) feels way quicker in the Netherlands than when I play on italy or spain. Bottom france one seems 50/50 sometimes good sometimes bad. When the TTD feels quicker you get shot by a bullet and the next bullet feels like 4 in one (super bullet) which makes you unable to move behind cover or react at all, This problem for me is the worst in the Netherlands.

UK, Top France, Germany, Switserland seem to have more cheaters so I try to avoid them. Spain had the least amount of cheaters but it is very hard to get in to that server without a vpn geo filter combo which I can't do, Italy has some but you have a higher chance of a normal lobby over their and bottom france is a 50/50 experience but because that has the best queue times I include it in my geo filter.

Sorry for the big wall of text I really hate sbmm and whatever is going on in the Netherlands because every game that hosts over here is unplayable for me.

4 minutes ago, JimmyJimmy said:

from my experience the Spain, Italy and bottom France ones are the best sbmm wise.

Whenever I queue without geofilter I get plat and diamond lobbies but with spain and italy I get the biggest drop in mmr but it takes a very long time to find a match, so I added the bottom france server and that way I get less skilled lobbies than normal but with good queue times.

After the demonware change it doesn't seem to work anymore especially when i queue with other people.

It just sucks that it is now in the Netherlands because from my experience whenever a server from any game is located in the netherlands you get a lot more cheaters and worse hitreg, that's why i force the UK server for R6 Siege instead of the Netherlands one.

This Season I was playing Siege on the Netherlands server and my kd was dropping to 1 (normally i'm a 2kd in siege) so I switched to the UK server where I see the same skill level (platinums) but now suddenly all my bullets register and I bounced back to a 2 kd, it is now even 3 for the season.
So in short, whenever a server is in the Netherlands I can't play because of shitreg.
Also I have 9-16 ping in The Netherlands and around 20-28 in the UK yet my hitreg is way better in the uk. And on top of that I play shooters around 10 hours a day and aim train a LOT so I know when a shot should be a hit, even when I record gameplay in the Netherlands server you can clearly see the bullet firing onto someones head and nothing happens yet in the UK everything is fine.

As for Warzone I can't say anything about the hitreg in the netherlands because there I only play 140hz instead of 240 but the TTD (time to death) feels way quicker in the Netherlands than when I play on italy or spain. Bottom france one seems 50/50 sometimes good sometimes bad. When the TTD feels quicker you get shot by a bullet and the next bullet feels like 4 in one (super bullet) which makes you unable to move behind cover or react at all, This problem for me is the worst in the Netherlands.

UK, Top France, Germany, Switserland seem to have more cheaters so I try to avoid them. Spain had the least amount of cheaters but it is very hard to get in to that server without a vpn geo filter combo which I can't do, Italy has some but you have a higher chance of a normal lobby over their and bottom france is a 50/50 experience but because that has the best queue times I include it in my geo filter.

Sorry for the big wall of text I really hate sbmm and whatever is going on in the Netherlands because every game that hosts over here is unplayable for me.

I share your opinion man. I am from the Netherlands myself but i hate the servers i get into without VPN/Geo-Filter. I try and force myself into the exact servers you are telling me but it takes a while to get into. I think the spain/italy server is rarely online because i dont hit it to often. 

Think they updated something last season that makes the servers jump around and makes it harder to force. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, JimmyJimmy said:

Did the mw/warzone authentication/demonware server change locations from the us to the Netherlands? O_O

They often change around now between the EU and US - it won't make a difference to your game experience though, it's just used for authentication and not as a game server.

Also I've determined through supporting others that Spain/Italian servers are not always available to play on - if you want to play on them then trying during peak times would be your best bet.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry I actually let you know last night that a lot of servers are still misplaced, they said they would today.

I believe this is Activisions doing, and not a fault from netduma

I do not have a netduma router (still waiting for it to arrive), however I use a VPN to connect to different servers away from UK

My VPN provider has a server called AUS1 (Australia). When connected via VPN, the Warzone geo location in settings shows "New South Wales" and I always get put into the Chile server with other South Americans.

My USA/Canada friends get around 80 ping in this lobby with me, so it seems to definitely be connecting to Chile (or somewhere close) rather than Australia.

I get 170 ping from UK (with AUS1 vpn connected) 

It is something I do not tonally understand to be honest, but just thought I would add it

Hola amigos, la ubicación del servidor de Chile esta apareciendo cerca de Alemania y Polonia, no puedo usar el poligno o marcar en esa ubicación porque tienen muchos servidores muy juntos, estoy usando la asistencia de ping para no me afecte, pero aun así les aviso para que modifiquen a la ubicación real por favor, gracias.