Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, adro said:

Hello, the Singapore server is missing since this week and it creates issues with the geo filter. I usually get 40-50 ping on Singapore server and I can confirm it's not offline since I still get connected to it from time to time, but because it's missing or some other issue the game keeps ignoring the geo filter and connects me to other countries such as hong kong/shenzen, korea and japan.

I've responded to you in another topic but it may be mislocated, try using Ping Assist to see if you get connected to it

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've responded to you in another topic but it may be mislocated, try using Ping Assist to see if you get connected to it

Doesn't work, I've tried 30, 40, 50, 60. Still get connected to Hong Kong/Shenzen server randomly which is outside my geo filter (see screenshot). Please let me know when this is fixed and I'll resync cloud.

Here are some of the Singapore servers if it helps:

3367693404d21217 Peer

a6ae9c674b457a7f Peer

9c42ce99df3b252a Peer

a6aea06b4b457a7f Peer

d9bcf9c45978252a Peer

e295511c3281171c Peer

1a2d935ecab9474c Dedicated

These 7 from Singapore are currently in my allow list (40-50 ping), I don't have anything else allowed or denied. It's not even letting me deny these servers :(

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 18.58.00.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 19.32.31.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 19.50.04.png

• Administrators
3 hours ago, adro said:

Doesn't work, I've tried 30, 40, 50, 60. Still get connected to Hong Kong/Shenzen server randomly which is outside my geo filter (see screenshot). Please let me know when this is fixed and I'll resync cloud.

Here are some of the Singapore servers if it helps:

3367693404d21217 Peer

a6ae9c674b457a7f Peer

9c42ce99df3b252a Peer

a6aea06b4b457a7f Peer

d9bcf9c45978252a Peer

e295511c3281171c Peer

1a2d935ecab9474c Dedicated

These 7 from Singapore are currently in my allow list (40-50 ping), I don't have anything else allowed or denied. It's not even letting me deny these servers :(

Two others were having a weirdly similar issue actually with that Hong Kong server, could you try this and see if that prevents it happening again? Make sure to set Ping Assist to 0.

23 hours ago, xenomaid said:

I created a new Warzone Battlenet ID to play games for free and accessed the server. After connecting to Warzone, the geofilter worked fine and no longer sent me to the Hong Kong server. After that, I used my existing ID for Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer, and I saw the Hong Kong server, but I no longer to leave the place designated by Geofilter.
I also deleted the servers of ALLOW AND DENY, and so far, the GeoFilter is working as I want.
I don't understand why this happened, but I just wrote down my actions as above.

I play on console not pc.

I reset my router, applied the same settings. launched mw2 and there was an in-game update available. I updated and doing these 2 things seem to have fixed the issue. Now its always "searching for a match <47ms ping" and never goes above it / outside the geo filter :)

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, adro said:

I play on console not pc.

I reset my router, applied the same settings. launched mw2 and there was an in-game update available. I updated and doing these 2 things seem to have fixed the issue. Now its always "searching for a match <47ms ping" and never goes above it / outside the geo filter :)

That's great to hear, some weird behavior on the game then!

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great to hear, some weird behavior on the game then!

Yeah, the product is incredible when it works without any geo filtering issues... and so are you for being the voice of netduma here on the forums and social media, keep up the good work!

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, adro said:

Yeah, the product is incredible when it works without any geo filtering issues... and so are you for being the voice of netduma here on the forums and social media, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated, have a great weekend!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MonirHussein said:

Wherever I choose I am getting this server.

ID:    1c23eeb9c0bbd2d7
Domain Name:    185.187.215.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Have you tried this? It seems to have worked for another user having issues with that specific server.

On 3/30/2023 at 4:12 PM, xenomaid said:

I created a new Warzone Battlenet ID to play games for free and accessed the server. After connecting to Warzone, the geofilter worked fine and no longer sent me to the Hong Kong server. After that, I used my existing ID for Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer, and I saw the Hong Kong server, but I no longer to leave the place designated by Geofilter.
I also deleted the servers of ALLOW AND DENY, and so far, the GeoFilter is working as I want.
I don't understand why this happened, but I just wrote down my actions as above.

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you tried this? It seems to have worked for another user having issues with that specific server.

I tried, worked for a day. I am getting same issue from last night.

this the same ip which i have posted two days ago i can't block this server 

yes its showing with white circle . 

i keep finding a match on this server which is outside of my geo fence .

• Administrators
1 hour ago, zaibkhan said:

this the same ip which i have posted two days ago i can't block this server 

yes its showing with white circle . 

i keep finding a match on this server which is outside of my geo fence .

It's been whitelisted that's why you'll get it outside your radius, we'll look into it

On 4/1/2023 at 10:56 PM, MonirHussein said:

Wherever I choose I am getting this server.

ID:    1c23eeb9c0bbd2d7
Domain Name:    185.187.215.35.bc.googleusercontent.com

Hi @MonirHussein,

This server was whitelisted by mistake. I've now removed it from the whitelist.

On Geo-Filter, open the side menu and click RESYNC CLOUD, then restart your router.

The server should now behave normally.

• 3 weeks later...

Hola amigos del fórum, encontré servidor de Santiago de Chile en el juego MW2 y WARZONE 2.0 ubicados en Minas Gerais en Brasil.

Los ping en Chile son de 25 a 30 ms y en Brasil 80 a 90 ms, les adjunto imágenes del ping heatmap donde el juego Mltiversus están bien ubicados y el COD están mal ubicado, el ID del servidor en Chile es d2424611df71c6cb para que lo revisen, estaré atento a sus comentarios, un abrazo.

Captura de pantalla (38).png

Captura de pantalla (37).png

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Eduardo bastos said:

Hola amigos del fórum, encontré servidor de Santiago de Chile en el juego MW2 y WARZONE 2.0 ubicados en Minas Gerais en Brasil.

Los ping en Chile son de 25 a 30 ms y en Brasil 80 a 90 ms, les adjunto imágenes del ping heatmap donde el juego Mltiversus están bien ubicados y el COD están mal ubicado, el ID del servidor en Chile es d2424611df71c6cb para que lo revisen, estaré atento a sus comentarios, un abrazo.

Solo para aclarar, la identificación que nos ha dado es un servidor que debería estar en Chile pero se muestra en Brasil.

• 2 weeks later...
Il 4/18/2023 alle 9:13, Netduma Fraser ha detto:

Solo para aclarar, la identificación que nos ha dado es un servidor que debería estar en Chile pero se muestra en Brasil.

Gli IP dei server italiani reindirizzano agli host tedeschi in Germania. Penso che ci sia qualche errore.

Immagine 2023-04-28 201641.png

Reiniciei meu XR1000 para as configurações de fábrica e mesmo assim meu GeoFilter não funciona como deveria, continuo recebendo o servidor do Reino Unido.
Isso não me parece correto.

O que devo fazer? Jogo CoD: MWII no PS5.

GeoFilter.jpg

• Administrators
14 hours ago, dinego_011 said:

Reiniciei meu XR1000 para as configurações de fábrica e mesmo assim meu GeoFilter não funciona como deveria, continuo recebendo o servidor do Reino Unido.
Isso não me parece correto.

O que devo fazer? Jogo CoD: MWII no PS5.

Olá, bem vindo ao fórum!

Esse é um servidor de autenticação necessário para jogar online, sem ele você não conseguiria obter um jogo, mas está bloqueando todos os servidores de jogos fora do seu raio, então parece estar funcionando conforme o esperado.

• 3 weeks later...

Yestarday i successful played several matches in warzone by geofiltering Ryadh  (see pic) even though this server didn't show on ping heatmap

How is it possible?

image.png