Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Netduma Alex

18 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

Have you connected to the Singapore server recently? Since the last few days I could not connect to the Singapore server, Only the MIddle East server. I think they might have turned it off for Multiplayer and only enabled for Warzone?

Same here. Im playing from Malaysia. Singapore server is gone. Its only japan for me. 100+ ping. Been like this for the past 3 days. Tried Bo4, same issue, sth has happened to the singapore server

21 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Singapore server is mislocated. Normally when I booted up a game, it will appear all the server location in the world map. Turned out singapore server is missing. and always put me in somewhere in US.

image.thumb.png.76d98c74c07fd8a770bc48f8e0fb049f.pngimage.thumb.png.f65a51cfbf008ee95b32cdb9020b1902.png

I dont think its mislocated. I think its turned off or is down. For the past 3 days i cant connect to it. Mw mp or warzone or bo4 mp. There is no singapore server anymore

• Administrators

Best way to double check is to use Ping Assist or switch to Spectating Mode and see if you can get put on it. If you find it is mislocated please put it in the form and we'll be able to update the cloud to fix it.

20 hours ago, dpk_ydv said:

Yesterday I could connect to the Singapore servers. It's mislocated in US. Also it seems Singapore servers are no longer hosted by Amazon. 

If you put geofilter like me where is now in upper west us. You will normally connect to sg server just fine

21 hours ago, Ashkan Phenom said:

I dont think its mislocated. I think its turned off or is down. For the past 3 days i cant connect to it. Mw mp or warzone or bo4 mp. There is no singapore server anymore

If you put geo filter in upper west of US, you will be connecting to sg server just fine 

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Best way to double check is to use Ping Assist or switch to Spectating Mode and see if you can get put on it. If you find it is mislocated please put it in the form and we'll be able to update the cloud to fix it.

Noted, will do that 

1 hour ago, Chaiyoabc said:

If you put geo filter in upper west of US, you will be connecting to sg server just fine 

So i actually did this and it connects me to singapore server now but im game menu my ping is 500 ms. Whats going on

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Ashkan Phenom said:

So i actually did this and it connects me to singapore server now but im game menu my ping is 500 ms. Whats going on

What does the ping say on the Geo-Filter? - That is a true ping to the server. The in game ping includes things like processing delay etc which all games have, if this is really high then it indicates the server is under load.

• 5 weeks later...

I wasnt using geo-filter for a while but yesterday i turned it on and a lots of servers mislocated i cant get in servers from my hometown (Amsterdam,the Netherlands) because they are appearing in central Poland and a lot of different ones mislocated.

It really need a proper update because something is really wrong, with other servers as well making the use of geo-filter totally off.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mobel said:

I wasnt using geo-filter for a while but yesterday i turned it on and a lots of servers mislocated i cant get in servers from my hometown (Amsterdam,the Netherlands) because they are appearing in central Poland and a lot of different ones mislocated.

It really need a proper update because something is really wrong, with other servers as well making the use of geo-filter totally off.

We actually did an update today, it may not have been downloaded to your router yet so go to the Geo-Filter Map options and flush the cloud. Do this while the console is completely off. Then boot the console/game and see if those servers have been fixed.

• Administrators

Thanks for the reports - could you complete the Google Form in the first post. We use this each time we do an update to fix mislocations. Thanks

• Netduma Admin changed the title to Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!

Hi Netduma Team, 

I would like to submit another mislocated server report. And yes, I have already put them in Google Form. Hope you guys fix it ASAP because geo filter is kinda unreliable right now.

I had reported mislocated server before. back then, it was mislocated in somewhere in West US, later on, it had been in Australia. Currently, it has been mislocated in Japan and her comes the problem. Normally I would try to avoid Japanese servers since its ping is too high and unplayable for me. now if SG server is mislocated in JP then what's the point of having Geo-filter as they are in same location. 

Also just want you to know that Singapore server is currently shown as peer, not dedicated server (white square icon). when MW boots up, it doesn't appear in GEO map

Please see the attached for some references from my router 

EDIT: Here is the server detail

Server IDf88bf2bd2897afb4

Server Name:  139-180-151-189.choopa.net

Ping: 27

image.thumb.png.7b287a72d908741ac16cfe08c308b74f.png 

Above image: This is when it normally connect to SG server. It is mislocated in Japan 

image.thumb.png.e0a781c9a4dbbf2e789d11c5d6d38de9.png

Above image: I believe this is supposed to be matchmaking servers. I assume It should have been somewhere in Ireland but whatever

• 1 month later...

I'm struggling to connect to the following server id: 32c55a2562d14f54

Its the closest server to me but i cannot connect to it freely via ping assist or the radius restricted over its location only. 3bi2c55a2562d14f54

• Administrators
On 6/22/2020 at 10:27 AM, meterpreter said:

Irish server ID: ccb9b580566b1d22

Could you put this in the form please in the original post with the relevant information? Just posting the ID I don't know whether it's misclassified, incorrectly located or needs to be whitelisted.

15 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I'm struggling to connect to the following server id: 32c55a2562d14f54

Its the closest server to me but i cannot connect to it freely via ping assist or the radius restricted over its location only. 3bi2c55a2562d14f54

When you're searching for a game does it appear? It might be that it's offline or undergoing maintenance at the moment.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you put this in the form please in the original post with the relevant information? Just posting the ID I don't know whether it's misclassified, incorrectly located or needs to be whitelisted.

When you're searching for a game does it appear? It might be that it's offline or undergoing maintenance at the moment.

Hi, just filled out the form yesterday.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Done!!

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It would appear and then also not appear........its not offline......its been this way since the launch of MW.....during the Beta i connected to it at will.

If i go to BO4 i would connect to it immediately after going off MW.

The difference in ping between this server and the one i am currently connected to is 30-40ms (sometimes more which is also strange...but nontheless).