CALL OF DUTY IS MANIPULATING YOU

l2eactionz

7 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

So glad I stopped paying CoD years ago.

Sounds like its just getting worse and worse.

I remember mw2 back in the day being from the UK but still getting put against USA completely random lobbies it's was great. Yeah I've only just come back after 4 weeks of playing other games I'll soon be off again. Can't wait for spider man 2 looks insane on ps5

Since infinite warfare, I've noticed the amount of hoops one would have to jump through with their internet connection. Just to be able to enjoy a casual gaming session. You know, do moderately well with a good amount kd ratio without the hassle of consistently getting sent to a mental asylum due to you thinking you're going crazy from your hits not registering consistently and hearing the running at you from behind with steel plated boots on and instant melee you. Only to find you heard NONE of that coming at you, even though you are not even firing your gun.

My thing is this, once someone find a way to bypass the way COD manipulates your IP data and reverse engineer it back to a more consumer friendly product without pinging COD on their radar, that their tech has been reversed. That would be a massive WIN.

I haven't looked into WHY using a VPN and Location Setting combats CODs algorithm. Also, WHY they don't lock it to the ACCOUNT and not the IP ONLY.  Unless it's like some SOFT difficulty rating added to the account. For example, easy, normal, hard, hardcore, nightmare in how well your account is provided the amount of 'assist'. Aim assist, hit-reg notifier, surrounding audio.

Now I'm just theorizing here and take this with a grain of salt. We know older FPS games had far more consistency, or we can be looking back with rose colored glasses. But, things seem to have work as intended from the 'assist' we were giving. Fast-forward to today, and it's all about monetization. I haven't played COD consistently since Infinite Warfare, but would still play a couple of games of recent titles and Warzone here and there. I mainly play Apex Legends, but, something I've noticed about this game as well that's been a problem since practically launch is the AUDIO surround. They haven't fixed it since the dawn of the game, and I've noticed a few things with it regarding certain creators when it comes to it. The same game that runs on Titanfall 1/2 engine and I played those games HEAVILY and the audio surround works practically good. So glad to see Titanfall 2 getting love again, recently.

I'm saying this to say, I believe the reason EA/RESPAWN haven't fully fixed this audio is due to monetization. The same way, COD, is not 'fixing' their audio. I've noticed some users found some 'tweaks'  to get the audio to 'their' liking due to third party software. The same way, someone found a legit 'fix' on Apex Legends audio, but, it too requires third party software and ONLY for PC Apex Legends. This should already be fixes in the current state of the games, but it's been left on the back burner for 'some reason'.

This was a bit long-winded, but, it's something that I always found rather interesting. What one has to do, in order to have fun and enjoy a good gaming session.

I think if the new cod gets rid of the option for playstation to turn off cross play it won't be long before cod is plagued with pc players fighting for there lives on twitch and youtube trying to make a living cheating away.

Simple fix for all the hackers was to add the option to do console vs console and even controller vs controller not spend stupid money on a fake anti cheat that doesn't work.

If you buy a pc you know the boundaries of games opens up massively to cheats so you should live with that. Just put the option in the menu for console v console would solve loads of issues.

As for the sbmm and manipulation I can honestly say from experience that a vpn genuinely brings back your audio and your aim assist. It works for around 10 20 games before you have to change locations though.

3 hours ago, l2eactionz said:

Simple fix for all the hackers was to add the option to do console vs console and even controller vs controller not spend stupid money on a fake anti cheat that doesn't work.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but didn't they say something like that back when crossplay was first introduced?

About console players wouldn't be playing against PC players or controller players would only be playing against other controller players.

I'm sure I heard that was said by the devs. Flat out lie if the case.

6 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but didn't they say something like that back when crossplay was first introduced?

About console players wouldn't be playing against PC players or controller players would only be playing against other controller players.

I'm sure I heard that was said by the devs. Flat out lie if the case.

I remember hearing about it as well, before the introduction of crossplay. I even heard one of the devs before Cold War was to release say out their OWN mouth that it was going to be primarily console vs console, but can opt in to play with PC.

Here's a clip where they mention INPUT DEVICE being the sole matchmaker but if not enough players for said INPUT DEVICE, then would be put into a greater pool

https://youtu.be/o4KpD6VuzEI?si=3eE6qINpriKnHn9I&t=138

@TrayDayThat the biggest lie as fortnite does the exact same thing it not a fair play field when your playing with mouse and have better hardware capabilities and if you disable it you'll never find a match since cross play is forced automatically and on cod you will still see mouse keyboarders on console since they know it advantageous.

2 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@TrayDayThat the biggest lie as fortnite does the exact same thing it not a fair play field when your playing with mouse and have better hardware capabilities and if you disable it you'll never find a match since cross play is forced automatically and on cod you will still see mouse keyboarders on console since they know it advantageous.

Yeah, I know about KB&M players on console. Known for years, they're not an issue for me, personally. But, I do find there are times when, they will have an advantage. My ONLY gripe with PC vs Console IS the HARDWARE aspect and access to using legit hacking tools. I just can't get with that type of sportsmanship in gaming. The moment I took a little time away from PS5 and played strictly, PC, I witnessed first hand the benefits of using a PC with even a mid-tier rig can do.

It's apparent that consoles are dealing with massive amounts of Input Lag, when you come from a PC environment. Some games actually allow in their game engines to Disable VSync, and this helps quite a bit. But, the majority of Console games, deals with input lag. Console players get 'used' to this input lag and don't even know what it is. But, the moment you go console, PC, console. You will notice it. This is why I always feel console will still be at somewhat of a disadvantage when it comes to console vs PC. 120FPS, help mitigate this a little and should be a STANDARD for ALL FPS games going forward if crossplay is going to be a thing, which it is here to stay.

Back to the KB&M, users are console. I respect those that actually admits that they use them. I've heard various reasons as to why, but it all narrows down between comfort and slight advantage. So, yeah, these companies that shout, INPUT DEVICE, as a means of matchmaking are indeed lies. Everyone is going to be paired regardless of what device you're on due to having a more flowing matchmaking. Since it IS designed to be EVERYONE(EVERY DEVICE) involved as default, nowadays.

@TrayDay Latency between inputs and fps is getting bigger and bigger can’t wait to see the newer 540hz monitors hitting the market which is going to increase the gap even more though this is one reason I’ll be moving to pc this year hopefully do to unfair game practices…forced by devs. Another thing yes pc is full of cheaters and clearly this companies can’t stop them with the potato anti cheat engines but what difference does it make now on console since you’ll be playing with them regardless. Not only that older games are being cheated using saved data using save wizard I get modding for fun though cheating is a different aspect when your doing it online.

You need a rig that can produce 540 FPS to be able to take advantage of that, even with a 4090 or 7900XTX you will not see those framerates.

Also the difference is getting smaller every time you up the Hz rating:

60 Hz = 16,6ms between frames

120 Hz = 8,3ms between frames

240 Hz = 4,2ms between frames

360 Hz = 2,7ms between frames

540 Hz = 1,9ms between frames

For the amount of manipulation happening from the game, ie active latency balancing and skill based matchmaking I would not invest in anything over average hardware as it's simply pointless. Even stuff like routers. Average home net has 1ms between device and router and for a fiber connection you have 1ms between device and ISP node. Do you really think QoS and all this BS matters if the game simply matches your latency in lobby to the other players? You can't even tell if you are playing on a 10ms, 30 ms or 50ms server in game due to the lag compensation systems. 

I changed ISPs recently and my ping to Asian servers went from 125 to 105 and it's actually playable some matches so I don't mind loading in them now. How tf should I be able to top the scoreboard, win head on gunfights etc. with a 105 ping? cod is becoming more ridiculous each iteration.

My ping is aroun 5ms on local servers and if there's people 50ms+ good luck winning any head on gunfights. Even shooting at people running, they just sponge bullets and some don't even register despite being on target. I've tried increasing my ping but it doesn't help so I don't know what their secret is.. maybe being on PC and having the framerate advantage, combined with their high ping makes lag comp favour them? When everyone has low ping I have no issues with PC players but it seems they all liked to play via wifi and jitter heaps

I gave up on trying to find a secret setting that works for MW22. Just plug and play it works some days and those days it doesn't I lobby shop hard looking for low ping players that aren't vpn'ing or just get off

Last message I post on the forum because I more have time..Call of duty in general does not work that way yes the SBMM but no if with a PC you can have a better gaming experience in terms of Latency/jitter "everyone would know", know what you are referring to it is quite simply INPUT LAG not to be confused with LATENCY/RTT I play on PC in 2k with around 100 fps on average and I played in 240hz the difference is minimal. Just know that to play optimally in Warzone 2 a simple router is enough... Good continuation to all...

Sorry for my english i'm so tired.

@Fuzy or @Frazer You can deactivate my account please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzik1g1XhzU

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Kingzzy said:

Last message I post on the forum because I more have time..Call of duty in general does not work that way yes the SBMM but no if with a PC you can have a better gaming experience in terms of Latency/jitter "everyone would know", know what you are referring to it is quite simply INPUT LAG not to be confused with LATENCY/RTT I play on PC in 2k with around 100 fps on average and I played in 240hz the difference is minimal. Just know that to play optimally in Warzone 2 a simple router is enough... Good continuation to all...

Sorry for my english i'm so tired.

@Fuzy or @Frazer You can deactivate my account please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzik1g1XhzU

We don't have to delete your account, just don't post if you don't want to for awhile. Once deleted it deletes all posts and there is no way to recover it.

How's he vs such low levels? My first game on I think the lowest level player was level 15. What am I supposed to do at level 1 vs people 15-20 lol. Only played 2 matches, felt like I had no aim assist while everyone else was beaming me instantly.

Once the game works properly I think it'll be fun. I wish it looked better though.

On 9/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, TrayDay said:

Since infinite warfare, I've noticed the amount of hoops one would have to jump through with their internet connection. Just to be able to enjoy a casual gaming session. You know, do moderately well with a good amount kd ratio without the hassle of consistently getting sent to a mental asylum due to you thinking you're going crazy from your hits not registering consistently and hearing the running at you from behind with steel plated boots on and instant melee you. Only to find you heard NONE of that coming at you, even though you are not even firing your gun.

My thing is this, once someone find a way to bypass the way COD manipulates your IP data and reverse engineer it back to a more consumer friendly product without pinging COD on their radar, that their tech has been reversed. That would be a massive WIN.

I haven't looked into WHY using a VPN and Location Setting combats CODs algorithm. Also, WHY they don't lock it to the ACCOUNT and not the IP ONLY.  Unless it's like some SOFT difficulty rating added to the account. For example, easy, normal, hard, hardcore, nightmare in how well your account is provided the amount of 'assist'. Aim assist, hit-reg notifier, surrounding audio.

Now I'm just theorizing here and take this with a grain of salt. We know older FPS games had far more consistency, or we can be looking back with rose colored glasses. But, things seem to have work as intended from the 'assist' we were giving. Fast-forward to today, and it's all about monetization. I haven't played COD consistently since Infinite Warfare, but would still play a couple of games of recent titles and Warzone here and there. I mainly play Apex Legends, but, something I've noticed about this game as well that's been a problem since practically launch is the AUDIO surround. They haven't fixed it since the dawn of the game, and I've noticed a few things with it regarding certain creators when it comes to it. The same game that runs on Titanfall 1/2 engine and I played those games HEAVILY and the audio surround works practically good. So glad to see Titanfall 2 getting love again, recently.

I'm saying this to say, I believe the reason EA/RESPAWN haven't fully fixed this audio is due to monetization. The same way, COD, is not 'fixing' their audio. I've noticed some users found some 'tweaks'  to get the audio to 'their' liking due to third party software. The same way, someone found a legit 'fix' on Apex Legends audio, but, it too requires third party software and ONLY for PC Apex Legends. This should already be fixes in the current state of the games, but it's been left on the back burner for 'some reason'.

This was a bit long-winded, but, it's something that I always found rather interesting. What one has to do, in order to have fun and enjoy a good gaming session.

It was useful for everyone in the Netduma Communitu if you share the way you use VPN servi e on NetDuma. I was trying setup it during months and had irregular results... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Yet, again, Jev is reporting what we already know. He mentions himself having 5ms ping and lag compensation.

Nonetheless, the game feels good. I genuinely enjoyed what I'm seeing. Also, seeing that they may report on and/or tweak reduce on SBMM due to changes within' Activision, is looking promising.

ill post some videos soon i had 2 and 3ms connection to the closest server in my area. I tested a couple vpn's for people they changed something to where it didnt show geo location and it said relay connection.

image.thumb.png.03d29825662093610eba8cc3950a2a07.png

only problem i ran into was hackers after the beta was open to everyone Saturday and Sunday

Hacker sunday? 999#9291071 was almost a perfect hida a hacker but got caught slippin' - Twitch

You can see 3ms ping ☝️

https://x.com/TODDzillaInLA/status/1713531956431040848?s=20

46ms in this clip

LOL full on rage hacking - Twitch

je ne pense pas que cod manipule ou autres, c'est juste que y'a des jours avec et sans 

j'aime beaucoup netduma et leur "entreprise" avec ceux qui ont proposé surtout dans le passé le r1 c'était vraiment formidable d 'avoir un produit comme cela, encore BRAVO !!

Malheureusement depuis DUMAOS mon expérience est rendu mauvaise pour tout et même la fonction geo filter n'est devenu plus que gadget pour moi vu que j'ai toujours un bon ping en jeu 

je me suis tourné sur les firmwares tiers pour tester il y'a des années de cela et avec 3 développeurs avec qui je me suis lié d'amitié et qui franchement, sont chaque jour au top m'ont permis d'avoir un routeur et un soft aussi efficace que simple à comprendre, j'utilise environ 3 script au quotidien je peux utiliser les qdisc que je veux PFIFO PRIO CAKE FQ_CODEL HFSC.. WIREGUARD OPENVPN MESH ADGUARD depuis qu'ils sont passés d'iptables à nftables les commandes sont devenues beaucoup plus compréhensibles et même une fonction geofilter n'autorisant que les serveurs ou je veux aller 

je suis un joueur certes mais avant tout un passionné par cet univers du networking  

belle soirée 

netduma1.jpg

netduma2.jpg

netduma 3.jpg

netduma 4.png

netduma5.jpg

On 10/22/2023 at 4:02 AM, Dopam-IT_1987 said:

je ne pense pas que cod manipule ou autres, c'est juste que y'a des jours avec et sans 

j'aime beaucoup netduma et leur "entreprise" avec ceux qui ont proposé surtout dans le passé le r1 c'était vraiment formidable d 'avoir un produit comme cela, encore BRAVO !!

Malheureusement depuis DUMAOS mon expérience est rendu mauvaise pour tout et même la fonction geo filter n'est devenu plus que gadget pour moi vu que j'ai toujours un bon ping en jeu 

je me suis tourné sur les firmwares tiers pour tester il y'a des années de cela et avec 3 développeurs avec qui je me suis lié d'amitié et qui franchement, sont chaque jour au top m'ont permis d'avoir un routeur et un soft aussi efficace que simple à comprendre, j'utilise environ 3 script au quotidien je peux utiliser les qdisc que je veux PFIFO PRIO CAKE FQ_CODEL HFSC.. WIREGUARD OPENVPN MESH ADGUARD depuis qu'ils sont passés d'iptables à nftables les commandes sont devenues beaucoup plus compréhensibles et même une fonction geofilter n'autorisant que les serveurs ou je veux aller 

je suis un joueur certes mais avant tout un passionné par cet univers du networking  

belle soirée 

netduma1.jpg

netduma2.jpg

netduma 3.jpg

netduma 4.png

netduma5.jpg

Representation in the literal sense of the expression is the snake biting its tail. It's a vicious circle, a succession of problems with no end in sight.

• 2 weeks later...

@TODDzillaInLA I remember your post about being banned from CHAT. When your mic was not even enabled for in game chatting. Your claim is being more validated as time passes, and BlameTruth just shed light into what's happening to those falling victim to the same fate as you with the MIC. MW3, looks to be even the worst due to ENHANCED Chat BOT moderator. Seems like you're going to have to NEED an external Communication APP(Discord) just to ensure you can have an M-Rated chat with the gang. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 3:38 AM, l2eactionz said:

Just wanted to let everyone know cod genuinely does mess with hit reg server delay and everything else to what they would believe balance the game.

However poopy footballers don't get given a 2 second headstart or a spare ball to kick around on the pitch.

Recently I'd been having a horrible time on cod my kd ratio is 2.6/2.8 can't remember of the top of my head.

I managed to go from plusnet (not good for upload ping at all) to talktalk 900mb down I get 940mb down and 100mb up I get 109mb up.

I decided to play cod and test the new broadband out on the new eero pro 6 router wired (never played wireless), as you will know I obviously had a new IP address to the house the connection felt great fair gun fights could hear enemy footsteps I wasn't shooting first and dying if I shot first and hit I won the gun fight. After going on about 8 games of snd getting 16 to 1 14 to 2 kd ratios, I was booted from the cod servers to the main screen and had to reconnect. INSTANTLY FELT BEHIND AGAIN nothing had changed on my end. I could no longer hear footsteps as well my aim assist felt weak as screw like trying to aim without aim assist on an analog stick is not easy and anyone claiming aim assist should be taken of controller is delusional lol.

The servers and location are not the issue here as I knew I was on the uk server my ping is literally 4ms (lag compensation is real).

So I'm now back to the xr500 living in the uk and my geo filter set around Spain Italy and France this way my pings are around 11 to 15 on France 20plus on Italy and Spain.

This helps but doesn't fix the reduced aim assist audio footsteps and hit registration.

A VPN is the best way to try and combat this situation for me playing without a vpn and geo filter on cod now is like going into a rigged casino knowing your going to get your pants pulled down and there's nothing you can do about it.

Without geo and without vpn I get uk server 4ms ping every game lag compensation is awarded to everyone else my hit reg is terrible and my audio is broken. Vpn on and geo on fair games decent audio decent hit reg

CALL OF DUTY IS A BUISNESS TRYING TO GET MORE PEOPLE PLAYING AND THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DO THAT IS TO MAKE SURE BAD PLAYERS STILL HAVE A HOPE IN KILLING GOOD PLAYERS AND IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. IF THEY DONT ENJOY GETTING KILLED THEY WONT KEEP PLAYING SO THEY GIVE THEM WEIRD KILLS THAT MAKE YOU SCREAM WTF DOWN THE MIC LMAO

They are 100% manipulating our accounts. You can witness it in firing range, hit marks don't even register when mounted and aiming directly to the chest. A guy even made a youtube video showing it and it happens to me all the time.

And to make matters worse, they won't even allow me to connect anywhere on the west side of the states where I live. It is clear as day. I cannot find a room less than 45-50ms and I'm on FTH(fiber)1gig up, 1 gig down. They route me have the United States away to Texas, Chicago, Georgia. And before I got fiber a couple months ago it was 70-80ms ping normal on cable.

Geo clearly shows they refuse to allow me to connect to anywhere on west coast where I live. Once in a blue moon they think they're being funny allowing me to connect to California South of my State (Washington) and I had one 36-40ms game tonight. That was very very rare. I curse this company and game for real!

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing all these white listed streamers running on 5-20ms. I'm ready for a class action lawsuit tbh.