CALL OF DUTY IS MANIPULATING YOU

l2eactionz

56 minutes ago, warriorj said:

They are 100% manipulating our accounts. You can witness it in firing range, hit marks don't even register when mounted and aiming directly to the chest. A guy even made a youtube video showing it and it happens to me all the time.

And to make matters worse, they won't even allow me to connect anywhere on the west side of the states where I live. It is clear as day. I cannot find a room less than 45-50ms and I'm on FTH(fiber)1gig up, 1 gig down. They route me have the United States away to Texas, Chicago, Georgia. And before I got fiber a couple months ago it was 70-80ms ping normal on cable.

Geo clearly shows they refuse to allow me to connect to anywhere on west coast where I live. Once in a blue moon they think they're being funny allowing me to connect to California South of my State (Washington) and I had one 36-40ms game tonight. That was very very rare. I curse this company and game for real!

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing all these white listed streamers running on 5-20ms. I'm ready for a class action lawsuit tbh. 

Have you tried running a tracert to one of the server IPs? You can't pull it from the Netduma, maybe if you have another router or if you're gaming on PC there's other tools you can use. I've heard there's some bad routing with some ISPs in the US. You could be with an ISP that's routing your traffic in the other direction then your closest server

14 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Have you tried running a tracert to one of the server IPs? You can't pull it from the Netduma, maybe if you have another router or if you're gaming on PC there's other tools you can use. I've heard there's some bad routing with some ISPs in the US. You could be with an ISP that's routing your traffic in the other direction then your closest server

I have not that yet but considering this has been happening to me for a couple years now from different ISP's and different county's/locations I've lived all around Washington/Seattle.

I'm on TDS Fiber East Side of Washington State now Spokane WA. Before it was Comcast Seattle. 

Even if I found out bad routing which I doubt is the case, could I even change that within some type of DNS/VPN settings?

I'm trying gamevpn tonight. So far it's not allowing me to log into online when gamevpn is activated with their DNS.

I hate to be the conspiracy theorist but I fear for the freedom of gamers in the near future with ai algo's taking over for companies not giving a f about anything but $$$.

7 hours ago, warriorj said:

Even if I found out bad routing which I doubt is the case, could I even change that within some type of DNS/VPN settings?

I'm trying gamevpn tonight. So far it's not allowing me to log into online when gamevpn is activated with their DNS.

I hate to be the conspiracy theorist but I fear for the freedom of gamers in the near future with ai algo's taking over for companies not giving a f about anything but $$$.

I think you could improve routing with a VPN if your ISP had an issue. I don't think there's anything else you could do on your end. Some smaller ISPs here in Australia can change routes if you complain, not sure if its worth a shot over there?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dubNinja said:

just curious do y'all get an Open Nat or Moderate when checking in game?

Open, as long as the correct ports are forwarded or using DMZ. Sometimes after resetting my settings I'm too lazy to port forward so I play on moderate NAT and don't notice any difference tbh

port forward correct ports for your device then turn off upnp and you will have open nat

if you have multiple devices on the same network and you have port forwarding for your device and your nat type is not set to open close the game reboot the router and it will get  your device to priority and give you the open nat type, sometimes when your device is off and you have poeple in the house hold playing when your not it could give them the open nat