Cassidy

What do you do when you are incredibly bored?

Well when I am bored online I try to get distracted. I call some of my friends and we simply go out. Usually we hang out in the quest factory, escape rooms. It's a great place to kill boredom. Always many positive emotions. 

Or I just watch in the windows for hours, just for no reason.

I jump online to play PUBG and shout at my team mate colonic boom to stop pissing about looting because the blue circle is going to kill us but its like shouting at a wall

:D  I just found this.

And you like shooting me in the head to test my current rage level. And tonight I failed the test.

But tomorrow you will feel the cold justice of a Dacia door in a high-speed drift.

i rummage on here finding daft threads like this to read :)

When you're incredibly bored it's fun trying to decipher the hidden meanings behind whatever alien language was being spoken in this thread.

Or I just read thousands article. :D

Read a books. Do push-ups. Watch a movie. Watch a movie or read something you wouldnt normally. Go to Wikipedia and look up random articles about anything. Discover new music. Learn to code. Learn to edit (video). The internet is nearly limitless with the things you can do, see and listen to, watch and learn.