Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

I just updated router when I try to join a game I get failed to host lobby help!!!

Hey Mark,

You're not the only one having this problem. I think it is a problem with Treyarch as so many are having it. Maybe something to do wth the servers that were down.

I just updated router when I try to join a game I get failed to host lobby help!!!

are you still getting that error? ,if so disconnect netduma connect to a game straight without it ,quit then reconnect to the netduma it works.

No improvement for me , unplayable tonight no matter what I do I can not avoid the Irish server . If I move my home I don't connect to anything or get a game , if I use PA it finds the Irish server every time . The ping numbers are good and everybody is green on blops3 but I am always at least a second behind very very frustrating

The Irish server is the worse I move my home outta the way of that thing it was the same on aw I finally got back online like the new update not getting any host outside my geo one question what does the optout option do

The Irish server is the worse I move my home outta the way of that thing it was the same on aw I finally got back online like the new update not getting any host outside my geo one question what does the optout option do

the popout you mean? ,thats ping ,if you dont want the whole page, it shows you how good a connection you have.

. How do you avoid it , I can't get games if I reduce the GEO ?

Archived