Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

I'm connected I can see that distribution has not been reset mate. Please go to "Congestion Control". Click "Reset Distribution" then click "Apply Distribution" does then let me know when you've done that & I'll check again. 

hey can u check my netduma please... my speeds are slower way slower..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I got an error code when trying to update? I since tried the update again and it says the latest version is installed? Nothing looks different at all?

Check the bottom of any page, does it show 1.03.5m as the version? You won't see anything noticeably different to tell you that you're on the latest version. The biggest thing you would see would be turbo & super turbo in misc settings

Check the bottom of any page, does it show 1.03.5m as the version? You won't see anything noticeably different to tell you that you're on the latest version. The biggest thing you would see would be turbo & super turbo in misc settings

Yeh the version at the bottom states the newer version! I was just confused, it didn't update like all the previous updates, and take me back to the original page etc.. It just give an error code 'Undefined' and when I tried again, it said to contact you guys and not turn the router off! The newer version IS stated at the bottom though?

I hard refreshed it and then re-selected my device! Not played a game yet.. don't know if anything's working? My geo-filter wasn't working - hence the need to update!

I can see the turbo, superturbo stuff.. - must have worked right? What does that do? lol

Cheers Fraser!

• Administrators

Yeh the version at the bottom states the newer version! I was just confused, it didn't update like all the previous updates, and take me back to the original page etc.. It just give an error code 'Undefined' and when I tried again, it said to contact you guys and not turn the router off! The newer version IS stated at the bottom though?

I hard refreshed it and then re-selected my device! Not played a game yet.. don't know if anything's working? My geo-filter wasn't working - hence the need to update!

I can see the turbo, superturbo stuff.. - must have worked right? What does that do? lol

Cheers Fraser!

It should be okay I think! You could do a factory reset from settings > miscellaneous if you're worried and it should iron out any issues from upgrading.

Archived