ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
4 hours ago, RGunlimited said:

Hi @Netduma Fraser  can I please get access to the beta version? I had signed up before since my XR500 is constantly dropping my internet connection but never got an invitation. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--A

It is in open beta, you can find it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I will be posting a new XR500 build today which supposedly helps with that issue, I don't want to say definitely until users confirm it.

Is this fix be put onto the beta for the XR700 or a separate hot fix for the current version?

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I will be posting a new XR500 build today which supposedly helps with that issue, I don't want to say definitely until users confirm it.

New version of the DumaOS 3.0 you will post? Here or on the Netgear beta forum?

• Administrators
13 hours ago, UK_Wildcats_Fans said:

Is this fix be put onto the beta for the XR700 or a separate hot fix for the current version?

Both versions should be relatively the same, again it's just what I've heard, I haven't had direct confirmation from NG or users yet so we'll have to see.

1 hour ago, Kostas83 said:

New version of the DumaOS 3.0 you will post? Here or on the Netgear beta forum?

It's their beta so on their forum: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/New-Firmware-v2-3-2-108/m-p/2014594

The XR500 still doesn't have a final version for DumaOS 3? It's been 7 months since the 1st wave of beta was opened ...

And the beta for the XR700 which has only been available for a few days, the final version will be available in 2022 ....

• Administrators
16 hours ago, santa78 said:

The XR500 still doesn't have a final version for DumaOS 3? It's been 7 months since the 1st wave of beta was opened ...

And the beta for the XR700 which has only been available for a few days, the final version will be available in 2022 ....

If there are still issues found in the beta then we will continue to fix them until it is at a state where we think a public release is suitable. If you can't wait until the public release then try the beta.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, SovietBarFight said:

Is there a link where I can go download the XR700 beta? Thanks!

You can find it here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/XR700-DumaOS-3-0-Beta-Firmware/td-p/2019958/jump-to/first-unread-message

On 11/18/2020 at 11:14 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I know, and trust me it is frustrating for me as well considering how long ago I brought it up as an issue. I will get it sorted!

FYI, I have extensively tested the BETA (XR700 V1.0.1.34_Dumaos3.0_6and it too still suffers from the pesky DHCP issues.
The latest official release (XR700-V1.0.1.36) does as well.