ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Are there any speed related issues with the .120 update? Checked my speed on hardwire connection and got 645 mbps instead of the usual 945mbps.

Not that I am aware of, is this without changing any settings? Where were you checking the speeds exactly?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Comp0za_ said:

I keep disconnect from the DumaOS 3.0 on my internet browser and logs back again. What can I do about it?

How often is that happening while you're staying on the page? Which router? 

There are no settings around the interface login 

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How often is that happening while you're staying on the page? Which router? 

There are no settings around the interface login 

I think it has stopped as soon I restarted my router, it is XR500.

39 minutes ago, hurricane1984 said:

Hi guys wassup, 

any news on the firmware yet? New beta or something?

Hey! Not just yet, we're always working on it though so shouldn't be too long hopefully. Are you experiencing any issues with the current firmware?

20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey! Not just yet, we're always working on it though so shouldn't be too long hopefully. Are you experiencing any issues with the current firmware?

So, I still haven't been able to use any of the betas for the XR700, as neither have solved for the DHCP IP issue. Unless there's been another development not announced. I'm still on 3 year old (original shipped) firmware. 

47 minutes ago, KronosMarauder said:

So, I still haven't been able to use any of the betas for the XR700, as neither have solved for the DHCP IP issue. Unless there's been another development not announced. I'm still on 3 year old (original shipped) firmware. 

Sorry to hear the beta firmwares didn't work out for you, we are still working on the 3.0 beta so there will be new versions and eventually a full release. Unfortunately it's difficult to give an ETA as to when this may be, but we are working hard at it! 

9 hours ago, Leandro Zanchin said:

Still no word on the beta for the XR300? It's been ages, more than a year already.

I spoke to one of the devs about this a couple of days ago, it's still in the works but unfortunately we don't have an ETA at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
33 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Is there a more stable version of DUMA OS than .20? The servers are a mess and I'm getting lagged out of games even though it's reading 29-35 ping.

No there isn't, that doesn't require a firmware update, just a cloud update. Do you see anything blocked on the map when you get kicked?