ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
On 9/30/2020 at 5:18 PM, SurvivorOf said:

I don't want qos on but it forces it to be on. After I disable it, just comes right back on.

Please post any issues/questions related to the XR500 beta in the Netgear beta forum.

On 10/1/2020 at 2:21 AM, Killer65malibu said:

@Netduma Alex @Netduma Fraser, when can my XR500 download new duma software? I am really considering purchasing a new Netgear router to take advantage of the new OS , please advise

You can download the XR500 beta here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

14 hours ago, Hussian said:

Hi. Can I test DumaOS 3.0 for my R1 router? Thank you in advance! 🙂

I've added you, enjoy!

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, dizzeespellz said:

Fraser what username and password is it asking for? 🤣
I need to try the new geo fencing.~
https://i.gyazo.com/e6803ceeb0ebce63dc5c917ee1002a96.png

You can ignore that, I've given you access to the beta now.

Guest Killhippie
19 minutes ago, lezzi said:

Hmmmm it s been over a week now since the beta for XR450 came out.... when is XR700 ready? I cannot understand how you can piss off your prem router clients like that....

Just because you have a XR700 does not make you a premium client, they started I would imagine with the most popular in the range which would be the XR500. Its like saying just because you bought the bigger more powerful engine in a range of the same car design you should have it fixed first over a older model of the same vehicle with a smaller engine, it just does not work like that. The XR700 users never had preferential treatment over any other DumaOS router.

@Netduma Fraser You told me on the 11th of September a few weeks for XR700 beta it is now over a month later still nothing, Netgear doesnt understand that their clients needs their products to get updated and not once in a year. 

I signed up for XR700 beta somewhere in June/July as far I can remember, still didnt hear anything yet from NETGEAR.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Mobel said:

@Netduma Fraser You told me on the 11th of September a few weeks for XR700 beta it is now over a month later still nothing, Netgear doesnt understand that their clients needs their products to get updated and not once in a year. 

I signed up for XR700 beta somewhere in June/July as far I can remember, still didnt hear anything yet from NETGEAR.

I'm just going off what I hear, I believe it is close to being in the testing stage and then beta release bar any caught issues.