how to get better hit detection

kinel

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What does:

Source 1-65535
Destination 1024-65535
Protocol TCP/UDP

do?

yes, ok it works because  almost every ports are here so...     I want a specific port, you know

put the "games console" rule does the same

I think the router is not optimized for PC, just for console so i'm fu***

"shoot first die first" is my daily life  T_T

preuvenetduma2.png.7147b166f800a580b675a520bbeed9a9.png

Did you take the time to read through the thread? Traffic prio isn’t the end all, be all. For a lot of us it’s actually making things worse these days. If you’re experiencing “shoot first, die first” then maybe you’re on the wrong side of lag comp, which traffic prio will not fix...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Densha-Warrior said:

yes, ok it works because  almost every ports are here so...     I want a specific port, you know

put the "games console" rule does the same

I think the router is not optimized for PC, just for console so i'm fu***

"shoot first die first" is my daily life  T_T

For specific ports I would suggest making rules for the ports the game requires as per the screenshot on the previous page, anything other than that is for you to experiment with. If it prioritizes with those rules then that's good, it's not just for console.

27 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

For specific ports I would suggest making rules for the ports the game requires as per the screenshot on the previous page, anything other than that is for you to experiment with. If it prioritizes with those rules then that's good, it's not just for console.

ok, so,

I tried like you said:

in game it doesn't work (all modern warfare ports)

1165794308_proofnetduma.thumb.png.4309e6b7d4b2e40af824d3a33bb5158e.png

And I tried this:

and same again in game, it doesn't work:

proofnetduma2.thumb.png.69f0dbb866aac5772f3cfdbbad2e9151.png

It seems like you won't believe me

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you playing over WiFi? If you're not then choose normal for the rules instead. 

Delete the 27000 range rules and just replace it with one:

Source 1-65535
Destination 27000-27050
TCP/UDP

Why would I want to play on the wifi when I have a beautiful ethernet cable? XD 

Cable is love, cable is life

So, I tried what you said and:

same again in game , just activate for 1 sec etc:

proofnetduma3.thumb.png.13cbae52c5f236a5f3a5e12ba34133fd.png

20 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you playing over WiFi? If you're not then choose normal for the rules instead. 

Delete the 27000 range rules and just replace it with one:

Source 1-65535
Destination 27000-27050
TCP/UDP

Fraser, wich ports do you recomend to prioritize in my case xbox series S ? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Densha-Warrior said:

Why would I want to play on the wifi when I have a beautiful ethernet cable? XD 

Cable is love, cable is life

So, I tried what you said and:

same again in game , just activate for 1 sec etc:

Could you double check the IP on your PC matches the IP on the Device Manager of the device you think it is please?

1 hour ago, Pedrofr said:

Fraser, wich ports do you recomend to prioritize in my case xbox series S ? 

As above :)

4 hours ago, Densha-Warrior said:

ok, so,

I tried like you said:

in game it doesn't work (all modern warfare ports)

1165794308_proofnetduma.thumb.png.4309e6b7d4b2e40af824d3a33bb5158e.png

And I tried this:

and same again in game, it doesn't work:

proofnetduma2.thumb.png.69f0dbb866aac5772f3cfdbbad2e9151.png

It seems like you won't believe me

OMG what are you guys making him do? the only port that needs to be under traffic prioritization is 3074. that's the only call of duty port all the other ports are for communication and other things not COD, COD ports are 3074, 3075, & 3076 if you have multiple devices on the same network

DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY but if you have everything set up like i showed in the screen shots thats the best its going to get. After that point you need to just get better at the game. connection is never going to give you god lobbies so please done expect that. there's probably i hand full of people in your same lobbies doing the same thing as you. looking for that advance. when ever i get those 9 to 20ms ping lobbies all the people in there are playing like pros and they are even harder

10 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

DO NOT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY but if you have everything set up like i showed in the screen shots thats the best its going to get. After that point you need to just get better at the game. connection is never going to give you god lobbies so please done expect that. there's probably i hand full of people in your same lobbies doing the same thing as you. looking for that advance. when ever i get those 9 to 20ms ping lobbies all the people in there are playing like pros and they are even harder

The prioritization for pc doesn't work, no relation to the level. And I just need to know why it doesn't work on pc, that's all,

I never said "I'm the best"

I have been playing FPS for 15 years.

Just COD has a problem , I'm not the only one to say that.

and for info, players in 9, 20ms lobbies like you said has not 9, 20ms but 40, 60 120 sometime 200, all the ping possible

But this, you don't know because on console, you can't see the ping players, just yours and on the pause menu 

Just Cold War PC Shows the bar like console

I'm not looking for an advance , I'm looking for something Logical!

By exemple, a guy with 60, 80ms ping and you shoot him with 20ms and you die even though you shot before him or become red almost every time,

It's not Logical

I need Logic,

we need logic 

for a better world

lol

I said lol but I'm serious

Listen to him. Pls read what I said about lag comp. I’m telling you I use no special settings and don’t even use geo filter any longer. It almost always puts me in lobbies between 30-60 ms and that’s perfect for my connection. The number one thing you needs to do IMO is get on the right side of lag comp. I feel like I’m the one at an advantage now, and I’m not using traffic prio at all....

2 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

The prioritization for pc doesn't work, no relation to the level. And I just need to know why it doesn't work on pc, that's all,

I never said "I'm the best"

I have been playing FPS for 15 years.

Just COD has a problem , I'm not the only one to say that.

and for info, players in 9, 20ms lobbies like you said has not 9, 20ms but 40, 60 120 sometime 200, all the ping possible

But this, you don't know because on console, you can't see the ping players, just yours and on the pause menu 

Just Cold War PC Shows the bar like console

I'm not looking for an advance , I'm looking for something Logical!

By exemple, a guy with 60, 80ms ping and you shoot him with 20ms and you die even though you shot before him or become red almost every time,

It's not Logical

I need Logic,

we need logic 

for a better world

lol

I said lol but I'm serious

Where are you located?

7 minutes ago, Kfetish said:

Listen to him. Pls read what I said about lag comp. I’m telling you I use no special settings and don’t even use geo filter any longer. It almost always puts me in lobbies between 30-60 ms and that’s perfect for my connection. The number one thing you needs to do IMO is get on the right side of lag comp. I feel like I’m the one at an advantage now, and I’m not using traffic prio at all....

ok, I will try but I steel want to know why prioritization on pc doesn't work.

7 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Where are you located?

South of France

• Administrators

If it works with the games console service, the original rule I gave you and DumaOS Classified Games then there will be a port missing when making rules manually. Do you have multiple devices trying to play at the same time?

4 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

ok, I will try but I steel want to know why prioritization on pc doesn't work.

South of France

your ping and connection is prob what it is because of how far you are away from your servers

im on the west coast in cali on top of the server connection is awesome but super sweaty, my friend is on the east coast with a 60 to 80 ping to this lobbie

cali server.jpg

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If it works with the games console service, the original rule I gave you and DumaOS Classified Games then there will be a port missing when making rules manually. Do you have multiple devices trying to play at the same time?

Not at all, I was alone in this configuration

39 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

your ping and connection is prob what it is because of how far you are away from your servers

im on the west coast in cali on top of the server connection is awesome but super sweaty, my friend is on the east coast with a 60 to 80 ping to this lobbie

I will try every european server to test

But

as you can see in my case, same ping everywhere lol:

netduma4.png.185257d8291c375886dc74320c817272.png

34 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

Not at all, I was alone in this configuration

I will try every european server to test

But

as you can see in my case, same ping everywhere lol:

netduma4.png.185257d8291c375886dc74320c817272.png

so this looks good, maybe expecting to much?

Servers.jpg

15 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

so this looks good, maybe expecting to much?

Servers.jpg

I'm jalous of your ping.

But no, i'm saying that because I want 60ms or little more servers to test like @Kfetish said before.

and ping heatmap say wrong stuff sometimes, I have a 14,15 ms server in Paris