how to get better hit detection

kinel

On 1/15/2021 at 4:02 PM, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Upload speed 0.5 with share excess unticked ... works for me,  download does not really matter . Make sure you close down the game and re start . Check settings in game and your bandwidth should show very low 120 - 300 ish  and should improve your experience 

This absolutely works for me. I don’t even use geo filter any longer. No special settings needed. I am using port forwarding and upnp is off. I’m wondering if I should disable the rules and turn upnp back on. What do you guys use on that front? 

It really just depends on what you mean by “correct”. When I was using traffic prio i unchecked DumaOS games. Lately I’ve been using nothing but port forwarding and I’m still debating using that. The correct settings are the ones that work best for your personal connection. 

On 3/24/2021 at 12:09 PM, Relent said:

image.png.2de16bb912b6a594c695401d395ea7fc.png

If gaming is your number 1 priority then this is perfect but if you have alot of other devices connected to your network i would change it to auto enable and change the sliders back to 100% when done gaming

image.png.9518849048423f5acb377b4c70260e7e.png

again just depends on how many devices and whats connected to your network, just remember every once in a while to ihit the RESET DISTRIBUTION and UPDATE DITRIBUTION buttons

image.png.bc9c93bb175c0e3031dac277bcaca403.png

I disable the first 2, change the ports on the 3rd one to stand and end 3074-3076 both UDP & TCP and delete the last one. Heres a screen shot of mine. Again this all depends on if gaming is your priority

Traffic Prioritization.jpg

9 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

If gaming is your number 1 priority then this is perfect but if you have alot of other devices connected to your network i would change it to auto enable and change the sliders back to 100% when done gaming

again just depends on how many devices and whats connected to your network, just remember every once in a while to ihit the RESET DISTRIBUTION and UPDATE DITRIBUTION buttons

I disable the first 2, change the ports on the 3rd one to stand and end 3074-3076 both UDP & TCP and delete the last one. Heres a screen shot of mine. Again this all depends on if gaming is your priority

Traffic Prioritization.jpg

Doesn't work for pc for modern warfare 😕

The rule does not activate

I don't know what to do, i'm feel so lost 

6 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

????

No, I put the same as you. Rule 3074 doesn't work on modern warfare pc, i don't know why.

it should i just googled it, 3074 3075 and 3076 and you previously have 3074 in your screen shot start and end for both sections put 3074 - 3076

Clipboard01.jpg

1 minute ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

never thought that but hey look you got it 👍

i know i got it, but it doesn't work

the rule randomly activate for one second and immediately stop during the game,

For exemple , the rule "games console" works fine ,

but i want to try the rule 3074:3076

It only stays constantly lit if you’re prioritizing the game servers (30,000-45,000). 3074 etc is for Xbox live. You should notice it light up when first launching the game when it’s contacting the servers maybe even between matches if I remember correctly, but it will not stay lit long. Mine didn’t. Removed the rule because I noticed little difference. 

18 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

i know i got it, but it doesn't work

the rule randomly activate for one second and immediately stop during the game,

For exemple , the rule "games console" works fine ,

but i want to try the rule 3074:3076

maybe just do 3074 and make sure all these are forwarded under port forwarding

Clipboard01.jpg

17 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

maybe just do 3074 and make sure all these are forwarded under port forwarding

Clipboard01.jpg

i put off upnp and forwarded ports for test, 

rule 3074 and rule 3074:3076 don't work again 😕

but maybe this rule doesn't work just for modern warfare, I don't have cold war

8 minutes ago, Densha-Warrior said:

i put off upnp and forwarded ports for test, 

rule 3074 and rule 3074:3076 don't work again 😕

but maybe this rule doesn't work just for modern warfare, I don't have cold war

those are all warzone ports for pc in that pic. i would turn off upnp only port forward the ports in the picture for pc if your on pc and for traffic prioritize i would only use 3074 

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

those are all warzone ports for pc in that pic. i would turn off upnp only port forward the ports in the picture for pc if your on pc and for traffic prioritize i would only use 3074 

yes , I know , I did it but it doesn't work. Thank you for your time anyway @TODDzillaInLA

@Netduma Fraser an idea? please

send screen shots of your port forwarding here are all my settings again im on console but hope it helps, i have geo filter set to find game closer to my friend in florida while im in cali

dm.jpg

ns1.jpg

ns2.jpg

ns3.jpg

ns4.jpg

qos1.jpg

qos2.jpg

qos3.jpg

gf.jpg