Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

East

17 hours ago, Ptingler81 said:

So I get 20-25 ms ping to server but my in game says 40-45 ms... great gameplay. I gotta try it out.

how far are you from the actual server? 

ignore in game  ping, its never accurate its miss leading.

13 minutes ago, Seye said:
22 hours ago, Seye said:

anti-bufferfloat :always

qos download 15% upload 10%

Confirmed working use what works for you.

Hows that working for MW or have you given up on that game?

22 minutes ago, Seye said:

sorry I dont follow???? I f you meant internet speed its 60 down and 16 up

I’ve tried the throttling on MW and it just doesn’t work, I’ve even tried throttling it right down to 300kbps download and 150kbps upload and it doesn’t make a difference. 

I honestly believe they have made the SBMM more strict again with season 2, it was pretty decent before in season 1 Like SBMM didn’t exist or it could be an influx of players returning for the new season.

30 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Hows that working for MW or have you given up on that game?

It works lol confirmed second game in months playing rust for the second time hahaha

Got carried away that's why I got many deaths.

IMG_20200214_194957.jpg

Throttled connection last night to 100kbps download and upload and ended up nuking a 6 man team of Germans on the UK dedicated server.  They rage quit in calling it in.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

Throttled connection last night to 100kbps download and upload and ended up nuking a 6 man team of Germans on the UK dedicated server.  They rage quit in calling it in.

This is not only connection.

Man, you really played well!!

1 hour ago, Grafti said:

This is not only connection.

Man, you really played well!!

Thanks mate, yea it’s not down to connection I just got lucky with the lobby I reckon, but that was the first game after I throttled, game still played pretty good even after that game.

Are you finding there are a lot more clans/party’s in lobbies after season 2 got implemented? Every lobby for me is at least a 3-4 man group.

46 minutes ago, Sable said:

Thanks mate, yea it’s not down to connection I just got lucky with the lobby I reckon, but that was the first game after I throttled, game still played pretty good even after that game.

Are you finding there are a lot more clans/party’s in lobbies after season 2 got implemented? Every lobby for me is at least a 3-4 man group.

I haven’t payed so much atention. But I recognize that I have only played the firts day of season 2. That is mainly because I don’t like playing at nights (when I have most of the time) because the game makes me a little nervous and tense, mainly when connection is not good, and then it’s hard to get asleep

33 minutes ago, Grafti said:

I haven’t payed so much atention. But I recognize that I have only played the firts day of season 2. That is mainly because I don’t like playing at nights (when I have most of the time) because the game makes me a little nervous and tense, mainly when connection is not good, and then it’s hard to get asleep

Yea I agree man at night the game is more sweaty, day time the game plays pretty decent.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I've been backing outta pregame lobbies left right and center coz I keep getting matched with 4-6 man parties.

I already get shit teammates, what the hell are they gonnabe like against a party.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I've been backing outta pregame lobbies left right and center coz I keep getting matched with 4-6 man parties.

I already get shit teammates, what the hell are they gonnabe like against a party.

Yea it’s every lobby, It’s not that I’m struggling it’s just a lot of them moments where you kill 1 and they all come swarm you, irritating.