I've been on 2.1.3.29 for like 6 months now.  and for last 3 months I haven't been able to 'flush cloud' in geo filter. 

"error:  the operation is taking longer then expected."

I tried rebooting and everything...still there.

If I can get access to 3.0 great.   if not, any help with flushing cloud successfully would be great.

thx

1 hour ago, sitefresh said:

I've been on 2.1.3.29 for like 6 months now.  and for last 3 months I haven't been able to 'flush cloud' in geo filter. 

"error:  the operation is taking longer then expected."

I tried rebooting and everything...still there.

If I can get access to 3.0 great.   if not, any help with flushing cloud successfully would be great.

thx

The error you're talking about is actually normal for the R1, as in it's a known bug. It will say it's taking longer than expected, but it will actually still do the update. Just wait about a minute and then refresh the page, the update will have been completed.

At this point we're not actually giving people access to 3.0, Insiders is just a place to share information and gather feedback and opinions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Just now, hell12309 said:

I signed up on the XR 450 beta am I already picked or do I just have to wait until I can update for the beta updates

The Insiders isn't for beta testers specifically but rather to provide sneak peaks and get feedback on features that will be included in the update. Being signed up for the Insiders does not guarantee you'll receive beta firmware for any DumaOS powered router.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hell12309 said:

If you guys do insiders how do I sign up

Just fill out the application on the first page. When we need more insiders we'll be accepting members on a first come - first served basis.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 7:17 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We've locked the insiders sign up at the moment guys but you can still register your interest using the form and if spots open up you'll be notified.

Can you give me the link to register?

• 4 weeks later...