• Administrators
14 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

Who is the owner of that form I made a mistake on the Duma OS beta sign up

That's going through to Netgear, if you need to submit again try using an incognito browser.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

i cant do it through incognito mode i do it through google

If you open the form in an incognito window then it shouldn't remember that you've already filled out the form and will allow you to fill it out again.

if you're getting the error unable to access all you have to do is just refresh the page and I'll bring you to the page that you need to go to I've I've been getting it too sometimes and it stopped so now it's working

Since we signed up for the 3.0 beta when are we actually going to use the beta if we get picked is it like a random pick or is everyone going to use the beta

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

Since we signed up for the 3.0 beta when are we actually going to use the beta if we get picked is it like a random pick or is everyone going to use the beta

I'm pretty sure it's first come first served so the quicker you sign up the quicker you'll get to take part. As we're taking signups we'll let people know soon when it will take place.

I hope this software more stable and optimized for the netduma R1 router because I using it with the v2 and it has some crashes on the geo-filter map and list of servers sections many of times and it requires to be restarted to work normally and also the cpu always reaching to 100 % whenever I going from section to section and it is take time to load sections because of that 

Edited by Waleed
Missing some information

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Waleed said:

I hope this software more stable and optimized for the netduma R1 router because I using it with the v2 and it has some crashes on the geo-filter map and list of servers sections many of times and it requires to be restarted to work normally and also the cpu always reaching to 100 % whenever I going from section to section and it is take time to load sections because of that 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It should be much more stable as well as allowing us to deliver targeted fixes/updates much quicker. That's also why we're doing a beta so we can get peoples feedback on any issues they may have.

12 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

I already signed up for the beta program but do you know when the beta program is going to be live

Keep an eye out on the forums and on our social media channels.