-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1946
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
I mean how the R3 would be affecting an upstream router like that I don't know, shouldn't be possible. Are there logs on the Sky hub you can look at that indicate what the issue may be?
-
Worse Bufferbloat and various issues with R3
Netduma Fraser replied to canuckftc12W's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I think we may have an update this week which improves throughput -
Netduma R3 wrong host seletion (EAFC) - high ping
Netduma Fraser replied to emketech's topic in Netduma R3 Support
There must be something outside your radius being blocked if that's the case, if you provide the IDs or those servers we can get them whitelisted quickly -
Yes uploading the file would be fine
-
Netduma R3 YouTube slows and NAT Moderate on MW3
Netduma Fraser replied to Podawski's topic in Netduma R3 Support
If your ISP modem/router has WiFi, set it up so that it is in bridge or modem mode, you can also use the DMZ. Copy the WAN IP from the R3 (found in Settings > WAN) and enter it into the DMZ function on the ISP modem/router. You should get an Open NAT then. -
The ads you're referring to are they just when browsing or prior to watching something? If it's when watching then it's unlikely it will successfully block. Those kinds of ads are quite difficult to block - basically they're served on the same domain as the program/film so it makes it hard for the router to discern which is which. It's something we're keen to workaround but it's not a quick fix.
-
I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
-
Hybrid VPN on The Netduma R3 - Current Status
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Fraser's topic in Netduma R3 Support
We don't give out specific dates, I suspect the focus will be to fix bugs first then it will be available or they may be able to get it in one of those versions -
I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
-
Okay sounds like a phone issue then! Not yet, shouldn't be long now before one is available, I'm hoping for today/tomorrow, depends how the team get on though.
-
connecting outside of my red zone again
Netduma Fraser replied to Westy147's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Relay could be it then or potentially an issue on the backend for Geo. Geo improvements will come shortly and we'll look into the relay -
Click the icon top right of the Network Activity page and check show router traffic, does it show up more then?
-
Directly from a person or through eBay or something similar? If the later they will allow you to return. You could factory reset first but I don't think it would necessarily help. There isn't really anything you can do it's just to upgrade. Best to maybe tell me what firmware you're on when you get it and I can tell you the risk involved in upgrading.
-
As above, sounds like you have SmartBOOST disabled
-
NetDuma R2 Geofence, but only for a few devices...
Netduma Fraser replied to antithesis's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Were you connected via WiFi when going through the R2 wizard? A Netgear guide recommended you to pull the power out after you initiated a factory reset? Access using 192.168.1.1/adv_index.htm and upgrade to RC14 from there -
Versione v4 0 21 problemi download
Netduma Fraser replied to Damiano Calafiore's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Scusa, non ho capito cosa intendi? -
Netduma R3 wrong host seletion (EAFC) - high ping
Netduma Fraser replied to emketech's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Try forcing a server slightly further away, some people find that helps even if you get a higher ping. Networking isn't that simple unfortunately. How do you have Congestion Control set? -
I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
-
Fixed CPU usage spike issue coming next week.
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Cameron's topic in News & Announcements
I don't think we were aware this was an issue there, have you been seeing that? -
Network Activity - Showing lots, but Saying little...
Netduma Fraser replied to mindlash's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Had you just done a Ping Optimizer, Speed Test, Resync the cloud etc? -
Thanks for that, seemingly the phone disconnects and reconnects all within the same second, so according to the router it does actually have internet. Does it appear online on the Device Manager? Does it show using traffic on Network Activity?
