Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. Sounds like a potential power issue, do you have it connected to a power extender or direct to an outlet? If an extender please try direct to an outlet. Otherwise do you have another power adapter you could try with?
  2. It depends what the cause is, thank you for the logs, I'll pass that onto the team. If its what I thought it was, change the lease time to 900 minutes. If that is the cause it should happen about 3 hours later so around 4am, I would think you're probably asleep then so you won't notice if it happens again.
  3. I believe we did a Ping Heatmap update, if you resync the cloud and check
  4. An authentication server wouldn't affect the quality of the game/the ability to find games, it just lets the game know that you're online, you have a legit copy of the game etc
  5. Essentially ever since then we were waiting for firmware from not ourselves, it was outside our control, I realize it's annoying and it is to us as well. We're doing what we can to get it out as fast as possible.
  6. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the list!
  7. Haha great to hear that! As above, its a server required for online play.
  8. Anyone who reports issues that aren't a settings problem will have it brought up to the team, as I have done with this so it will be looked into, fixed and sorted via an update shortly
  9. It has been requested yes, but it doesn't mean it will appear right away, the team priority will be to fix any bugs for the moment and then they'll get more games added
  10. I'd recommend having a look through our Optimal Settings Guides, that should help a lot https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646
  11. There isn't a conspiracy against XR users getting updates. It's simply what happens with development and when waiting on things outside our control.
  12. Are you able to connect the router direct to the ONT? The modem you have connected to the ONT, does that have WiFi, are any devices still connected to it? Do try with the DMZ instead, some implementations of bridge mode can provide some instability in my experience. Remove the priorities entirely as they could affect it and then retest.
  13. I can't see how the router would be causing another device to reboot at all but do keep us posted
  14. I said end of the year or January, this is why we don't give out ETAs because they are always subject to change and then people get annoyed when an estimate isn't met, we learnt that the hard way. If I provide some kind of estimate it's because I'm confident that will happen but again that can change. I haven't seen anything that would give me reason to believe it won't be January but again, it could change.
  15. I think the team are looking into it for you as Jack posted, it's likely the next version will help
  16. The screenshot above, were you actually in a game and it appeared to be that blocked icon? Was there anything else on the map if you zoom out that appeared to be allowed?
  17. That is strange, does the booster combine the WiFi bands into one? As I know some wireless devices don't like being switched between bands, perhaps that might be something to do with it, and so connecting to 2.4 or 5GHz specifically might help
  18. We are aware Ping Optimizer/Speed Test isn't 100% reliable at the moment and it's something the team are working on. Those features can still work, it just may not be every time. I don't think we were planning on it specifically but I can make a request for it.
  19. I've sent you .23 via PM, you can upgrade from Settings > Troubleshooting, once complete I'd recommend doing a factory reset
  20. What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode What are your SmartBOOST and Congestion Control settings specifically? Speed test bypass will get you full speeds so the test will not take into account your Congestion Control settings so you'll need to disable that when fine tuning for the best results. Also remove any priorities when doing the testing as it may affect it.
  21. Play directly connected to your modem, do you still get fluctuations? If so it will be inherent within your connection. If not then you'll likely need to fine tune SmartBOOST/Congestion Control
  22. Could you provide some more information? Disconnected from the game, the internet? Is it all devices or specific devices? WiFi, ethernet or both etc?
  23. I'm not sure comparing a router to something that costs thousands and could kill you if there is a serious fault is a fair comparison. If I had more information I would provide it, I'm just going off what I know.
  24. If you haven't received it yet are you sure you can't return it? I think it would probably be fine but there is a risk, I really would try to return it if you can. You're welcome!
×
×
  • Create New...