Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1946

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. What do you mean by resetting exactly? Do you still have access to the modem when it happens?
  2. I meant there isn't anything in the logs that indicates an issue. Have you changed anything else in your physical setup or settings wise on your modem etc prior to it not working?
  3. I think that was likely to be a conincedence, with DHCP off you would either have a connection or you wouldn't, it wouldn't affect the quality of the connection. By the looks of it the router thinks it's being attacked when it isn't. Try it again and reboot after you've disabled it and monitor.
  4. Yes I think now would be best to try it with DHCP disabled and see if it continues please, you don't need to set anything else up to use DHCP yet. As you've done the reserved IPs they should all be able to connect just fine.
  5. Check with another ethernet cable, also into a different port on the R3, can it connect then?
  6. You can attach it here directly to the topic or upload it elsewhere and provide the link
  7. I'll respond to your email shortly
  8. It'll be http://10.0.0.1 then, does that work better?
  9. Use the IP address http://192.168.1.1 to access and see if it stops that happening
  10. I'm getting the same actually, weird, I'll have to mention it to them. It's just a security fix so nothing that would fix any kind of issues you're having. In LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.
  11. There should be blocked icons on the map when it happens, do you see that? If you grab the logs when it happens I can take a look
  12. I don't know what the specific problem is, someone online said that solved it for them. It's having trouble resolving the connection, set a reserved IP for it on the R3, reboot the PS5 and see if it happens again
  13. You have to unzip it and extract the .chk file then upload that to the router. It won't be the cause of an issue though. What is the internet connectivity issue exactly?
  14. It's just the above: In LAN Settings, set the DHCP range to start at .50, then assign reserved IP addresses to devices between .2 & .49 so they're out of the DHCP range, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if that stops the disconnects.
  15. Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter page please?
  16. The IP address should work in that scenario to access it. You don't need to understand it, just follow the instructions I provided then hopefully it will resolve the issue. If there is a part of the instructions you don't follow let me know
  17. What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode Are ALL devices connected to the R3? Have you entered those speeds into the router? How have you setup Congestion Control? How have you setup SmartBOOST? Where are you testing the speeds? What is the model of the phone? Have you split the WiFi bands and connecting to 2.4GHz or 5GHz specifically?
  18. Gaming barely uses any bandwidth so there isn't much benefit to reserving that much bandwidth for it, I'd prioritize it instead
  19. No worries, if you change your mind I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting
  20. Have you done a factory reset yet on this version? I would suggest doing so if you haven't already, it's a decent sized change from the previous one
  21. Unfortunately not no, the workaround for that would be to do it via ports, i.e. the general gaming ports that are used across most games/the games you play.
  22. The Adblocker could be causing that, alternatively using a different DNS may speed that up
×
×
  • Create New...