Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MrRelentlessUK said:

I have a Moderate NAT in game, UPnP does show 3074, 3075 UDP 

I have tried rebooting, Opening the game without the geo enabled, Port forwarding, Hard reset of the Xbox 

13 minutes ago, Burger100 said:

I am getting the same issue Relentless console showing nat type 2 but in game moderate no matter what i try.

Make sure UPnP is showing the ports opened or have port forwarded. Turn off the Geo-Filter then boot up the game. If open then it's just a misreading and you can filter knowing you have an open NAT even if it shows moderate.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How wide is your Geo-Filter radius? Use the CoD profile for optimum distance.

I have my Geo-filter set to around 500KM. Ingame ping when i get in is generally around 35 to 40Ms

there are dedicated servers out there on xbox - 95% it shows up as peer and only tells you once you've connect to the match.

once i have connected to this allusive dedicated server i wish i could select to ONLY connect to this, rather than ban every peer. don't care if it takes me 10 minutes to connect- it would be worth it. 🎮

Is there a specific place to post misplaced dedis for BO4?

These must be EU (ping 15ms) they're showing as NA, I can't get anything except these dedis at the moment so having to disable the Geo.
d1ad6c374a70c2c7
d1ad703b4a70c2c7
d2ad37024a71c2c7

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

These must be EU (ping 15ms) they're showing as NA, I can't get anything except these dedis at the moment so having to disable the Geo.
d1ad6c374a70c2c7
d1ad703b4a70c2c7
d2ad37024a71c2c7

Put them in the usual incorrect location topic

10 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

d1ad6c374a70c2c7
d1ad703b4a70c2c7
d2ad37024a71c2c7

Flush the cloud, I did before playing on Friday and I have not had an issue using the geo over UK and Ireland all weekend all showing E for dedi top right after the long code as Blops 3 did.

PB was having an issue finding games we spoke about this in the chat box and he now can find games.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How wide is your Geo-Filter radius? Use the CoD profile for optimum distance.

Did you boot the game up with Geo-Filter already setup over Florida as advised?

Did you boot the game up with Geo-Filter already setup over Saudi Arabia or did you setup the Geo-Filter  after bootup?

Yes! If I happened to find a game. Than if I back out from the lobby after the game, Than when i go  look for a game. I  kept getting kick and say lobby not joinable. Have to try many time for my radar to pick up the hosts before it appear on my map again.

Fraser, I think what Uzumaki is explaining is about when you set up your geo filter, sometimes it'll try to put you in a game, fails to do so and then tells you that the lobby is not joinable. It's happened to me numerous times and I've had to reset the cloud or adjust my location/filter settings. 

• Administrators

I see, usually that will happen if you didn't load up the game with your Geo-Filter set how you wanted it. I.e. you live in US but filter was in UK, then on game tried to put it over US, it'll think you still want UK

• Administrators

Not sure if thats a Geo-Filter specific issue or not, hard to say with the game being so new. If it takes a few tries then likely it wants to put you on a different server for some reason so its blocking them by design

Hey Everyone,

I play on the PS4 and I use the original R1 gaming router without Duma OS. I'm In NYC and I connect to the dedicated server in New Jersey when I play BO4. I set my geo-filter at 300 miles with no ping assist. I always party up with a team of 5/6 people to play BO4. I find games very quickly and occasionally I'll get the "Lobby is not Joinable." My experience has been great so far playing BO4. 

Here's the thing, the "Lobby is not Joinable" happens occasionally to my friends when they host their own 5/6 person party without me. They don't have Netduma's with geo-filter. I think it's mainly a Call of Duty thing. 

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Not sure if thats a Geo-Filter specific issue or not, hard to say with the game being so new. If it takes a few tries then likely it wants to put you on a different server for some reason so its blocking them by design

Mm strange  . I ping every single server I can find and That's the best server for me. The other I have high pings on all of them and take forever to kill someone. 

9 hours ago, Zennon said:

Flush the cloud, I did before playing on Friday and I have not had an issue using the geo over UK and Ireland all weekend all showing E for dedi top right after the long code as Blops 3 did.

PB was having an issue finding games we spoke about this in the chat box and he now can find games.

Cheers mate, I'll give that a go tomorrow.

It's strange how it does this, maybe the servers fell over at that location I was using.
I played for ages with the geo covering EU without any problems, then suddenly it would only find dedis in the US (but not really in the US) for about an hour or so. Then after that it went back to EU servers for the rest of the evening. Did the same thing yesterday too.

Fraser you Beauty!!, so my Nat Types Open Again and I found what appears to be a Peer in Saudi which is actually a Dedicated Server.

I did this for My Nat ( Strict/Moderate to Open ) [Xbox]

1) Before I booted my Xbox Up,I set my Geo Filter to Spectator Mode.

2) Checked UPnP and my port for 3075 and it was ACTIVE.

3) Booted Xbox Up, went to settings and tested the Multiplayer Connection, once done, I pressed LT + RT + LB + RB at the same time and got the detailed statistic for my multiplayer test.

4) Started up Black Ops 4 checked my Network and BOOOM!! its Open and is connected to the Saudi Server, Hooorah!! 

5) The last step, I went back to my DumaOs and put it back to Filtering Mode and set my Radius, it stayed Open for 6 hours even when I closed the game and reopened it

I hope this helps,have a Good One NetFam.

Thanks @Fraser.

On 10/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, Netduma Admin said:

Hi everyone - this is a temportary forum to support our users with Black Ops 4

Best Geo-Filter Setup for Black Ops 4

Based on our testing so far, there are some changes to the networking from previous CoD Titles. It looks like the game no longer queries peers (other players) when searching for a game. Instead it just picks the server.

From what we have found, the best approach is this:

1. Add your gaming device to the Geo-Filter
  2. DumaOS users only: set to Filtering Mode
  3. Set your ideal range e.g. just cover the server region you like the most (see the Map below for the current known server locations)
  4. Restart Black Ops 4 (or boot it up if not already running it)
  5. Try searching for games 

From what we have seen, you should now only ever get servers within your radius for your entire playtime, so you get rapid search times on a guaranteed low ping. Without the Geo-Filter, you will be placed on different servers each game, meaning your ping fluctuates

NOTE FOR BLACK OPS 4 PC PLAYERS:

PC players need to make a small adjustment to allow hosts to appear

• DumaOS Users - before doing the above steps, you need to go to Device Manager and click on your gaming PC. Change the device type to a PS4 and click Save. Now go to the Geo-Filter and add your device at the top. It will show the service as 'Console'. You can now follow the remaining steps above
  • Original R1 Firmware - when adding your PC to the Geo-Filter, choose the Xbox Live Service to make the servers appear

If you have any issues please let us know and we will look to optimise as soon as we possibly can. It's a new game with variables changing all the time, so please bear with us!

BO4_Worldwide_Servers new 1.png

i did what you said above but still i see only one server and cant even find lobbies. i think they need to fix the game.

Irish Server.png