Black Ops 4 Support

Netduma Admin

7 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

When you get lobby not joinable, can you see where the server (shown as a triangle) is located and then click on it to collect the ID? 

6 hours ago, Sgt-Greco said:

Nothing is shown in the map.

5 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Are either of you EVER seeing them appear on your map?

When I get the 'lobby not joinable' message, after an out-of-geo host gets blocked, my auto-ping does see the host.

(it is working as intended for me).

• Administrators

Thanks all, I will investigate this myself today. 

11 hours ago, Nasir.s said:

Im having an issue with the server located in Saudi Arabia the location is off and host type is showing peer.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-16_at_1_50.05_AM.thumb.png.86624084aa299ae83828fbd7f9603334.png

Screen_Shot_2018-10-14_at_10_36.58_AM.thumb.png.e6b43f25777f46ca92bb462ed93d3af4.png

Which one are you pinging, the one in the ocean or in Ireland? The one in the ocean is a local address, its just a graphical issue and will always appear in that location. It's actually not located in Saudi Arabia that server. Though it looks like you don't have the Geo-Filter in Filtering Mode, is that the case?

41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks all, I will investigate this myself today. 

Which one are you pinging, the one in the ocean or in Ireland? The one in the ocean is a local address, its just a graphical issue and will always appear in that location. It's actually not located in Saudi Arabia that server. Though it looks like you don't have the Geo-Filter in Filtering Mode, is that the case?

Im always connecting to this same server the one in the ocean different domains 31.132.56.7 , 31.132.56.16 , 31.132.56.25 , 31.132.56.26 with the same ID thats why i thought its a dedi server.

If i turned on filtering mode it will never connect me to any game it always blocks the one in the ocean and gives me the Error message in game (lobby not joinable).

Screen_Shot_2018-10-17_at_3_38.35_PM.thumb.png.6591bf4e1b2c99bbf74b935dd8031ceb.png

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for letting us know. Since your ping to that server is so good I reckon that server in the ocean is really your local Riyadh server. You should definitely be able to connect to that usually - that's got to be what it is.

We'll be fixing a few cloud issues soon - there's always a short period like this after a game is released, especially if new servers are in use. I'd recommend just adding that ocean server to your Allow list until it's updated :)

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

So you see massive rubber banding in game when you get a spike that high? If so I'd try forcing a different server. If it continues then either to do with QoS or ISP spikes

I have not experienced rubber banding. I have experienced huge problems with hit detection and overall gameplay. I played for a couple hours on my ISP router. I connected the duma and noticed an improvement. I know being a new game, it will take time for you guys to research settings.

My wired speedtest showed 200+ up and down. What settings should I try? Should I mess with profiles?

• Administrators

Okay so probably not actually spiking that much, just a graphical issue on R1 that sometimes could occur. I'd take a look at the map with the servers on we posted and try to put your radius to include at least two of those servers. Profiles just adjusts radius range/location. Could try ultimate if you want to use ping assist exclusively

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so probably not actually spiking that much, just a graphical issue on R1 that sometimes could occur. I'd take a look at the map with the servers on we posted and try to put your radius to include at least two of those servers. Profiles just adjusts radius range/location. Could try ultimate if you want to use ping assist exclusively

now Im getting the infinite page loading.in the interface.....even hardwired into the duma....somethings going on

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, billcline said:

now Im getting the infinite page loading.in the interface.....even hardwired into the duma....somethings going on

That does sound like something weird is happening. Could you make a new thread about this issue? That'd be a much more effective way of getting support rather than doing it here. Thanks!

I have returned back to original firmware has I prefer it, my question is how do you identify a Peer and a dedicated server?

DumaOs is nice upgrade I rather wait for the final build than using the beta.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Seye said:

I have returned back to original firmware has I prefer it, my question is how do you identify a Peer and a dedicated server?

DumaOs is nice upgrade I rather wait for the final build than using the beta.

DumaOS might never even have a 'final' build - it's just going to keep expanding and expanding. I can't see that changing for a long time. I'd recommend upgrading at some point if you want new features :)

On the original R1 firmware you have to click on a circle on the map. If you can use the 'Temp Ban' button on it then it's a dedicated server.

I have the XR500 V2.3.2.32 Miami, FL US

I’m following the “Best Geo-Filter Setup for Black Ops 4” When I start the game it shows only blocked servers (triangles)(first image) then after a couple of seconds they all disappear (second image). When I go to start a game, the triangles come back and then they disappear. It takes a long time to find a game, when I find one its never a dedicated server, or is it (third image)? I have the range set to most of the eastern region of the US.

Any ideas what could I be doing wrong?

first.thumb.png.380876fabaad93a3f9f7c9b9371ef6a3.pngsecond_image.thumb.png.7b13a867da3e31a9b31e51a097cc0bdd.pngthird_image.thumb.png.b118a9f8a241af38691806b13b9f2645.png

Edited by roberb
Better images

• Administrators

@roberb - try expanding your range a little bit to cover the East Coast. It looks like Treyarch are not putting too much load on that Florida server. This will reduce search times. (Make sure you reboot the game after adjusting your filter to ensure it takes affect)

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

DumaOS might never even have a 'final' build - it's just going to keep expanding and expanding. I can't see that changing for a long time. I'd recommend upgrading at some point if you want new features :)

On the original R1 firmware you have to click on a circle on the map. If you can use the 'Temp Ban' button on it then it's a dedicated server.

I will eventually but it's quite laggy at the momment, at least when it's much better than its current state I will update. Thanks for the help.

Black ops 4 played smooth  for me last night on Duma os, geo set around U.K., was pinging 10ms to dedi in the south of England,  my nat type in game was showing moderate, but was showing it opened the 3075 port on the upnp table in the settings of the duma, Xbox its self was open, no connectivity problems managed to find games quickly.

Hi,

I've also been having some issues with Black Ops 4 on PS4 on the new Duma OS. I live just north of London, UK and on 1.03.6g I used to have the filter set super tight to ~500km and 35ms to ensure that I always got a UK server. However, if I try to run the settings this tight now (I believe you can only filter on geo not on ping anymore) then I simply don't get into a game.

I did a bit of hand testing and posted the results below.

Internet: Virgin 200Mbs

Priority: PS4 moved to 100% priority in DumaOS

Search for "Control" Game Mode. Saturday 20th October, tests started at 13:30. London, UK.

Geo Filter on 1,007Km. Covers all of UK, France, Benelux, Denmark and Northern Germany.

• FAIL - Abandoned search after 2 minutes. Zero other lobby members.
  • FAIL - Abandoned search after 2 minutes. 2 other lobby members.
  • SUCCESS - Found full lobby after 1:01 minutes. Ping reported at between 29ms & 47ms during gameplay. Game playable.

Geo Filter on 2,011Km. Covers whole of Europe up to north of Nordic countries, south of Italy and Russian border.

• FAIL - Backfilled into a game after 58 seconds wait. Ping not reported by DumaOS. Game crashed after 1 life. Error Code (CE-34878-0)
  • SUCCESS - Found full lobby after 10 seconds. Ping 39ms - 55ms. Game playable.
  • SUCCESS. Found full lobby after 12 seconds. Ping 39ms - 69ms. Game Playable. At end of game was unable to return to lobby as "Session no longer available".

Geo Filter on 3,000Km. Covers whole of Europe, north Africa and Russia up to ~Moscow.

• SUCCESS. Backfilled into a game after 9 seconds. Ping 38ms - 48ms. Game Playable.
  • SUCCESS. Found lobby of 10 players after 11 seconds. Ping 42ms - 55ms. Game Playable.
  • SUCCESS. Backfilled after 6 seconds. Ping 45ms. Unable to determine if game was playable as it reach end of game after ~ 10 secs (Thanks Treyarch!).

Search for "Team Death Match" Game Mode. Saturday 20th October, tests started at 14:40. London, UK.

Geo Filter on 1,007Km. Covers all of UK, France, Benelux, Denmark and Northern Germany.

• FAIL - Got "The lobby is not joinable" message after 22 secs.
  • FAIL - Got "The lobby is not joinable" message after 19 secs.
  • FAIL - Got "The lobby is not joinable" message after 17 secs.
I stopped at this point as this type of testing is dull and time consuming.

As stated before I used to play COD WW2 on much much tighter settings with zero issues.

I hope this info helps.