Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Iain, Fraser, Luke, and all the beta testers. 

Firmware 1.3.5 finally gave me a reason to put it as my primary router and I'm so happy I did. 

Just won my first FFA match in BO3. 

Gameplay will be posted separately. 

Can't wait for the anti-jitter update!

#DumaSmooth

5) Ping Assist

We have vastly improved ping assist, it should be faster to get games and in some cases can be used exclusively. 

We recommend using both Ping assist & Geo-filter together.

If you want to try using Ping assist exclusively:

• Go to the Geo-filtering page.
  • Make sure you have followed the instructions from 2).
  • Place your location in the ocean by clicking on the home icon and clicking in the ocean.
  • Drag the radius slider to the smallest allowed.
  • Make sure strict mode is ticked.
  • Set the Ping assist slider to 20-60 depending on your base ping (you can see your base ping by doing a wired speed test).

Gee I wonder where that idea came from :P

I followed the update to a T and now my download speeds are worse than before. I read through this entire post and have rechecked everything. I might need a dev to look at my router.

I pay for 150d/30u

The best test I get 10-15d

please help.!

Guys about the Irish server, it used to be pants on AW yes but erase that from your minds because using ping assist only at 25ms I am always put on the Ireland server which is pinging 21ms for me ,if I use the geo I go all over the Uk and Europe (if I have the geo that wide)

The server does not have the judder issues that other dedi's have.

It has been playing in sync now it seems I have played a load on it in that past few days getting good kd and lobby positions.

I would need a tech to check my router please after updated not only router cannot find my Xbox one anymore it gave it a random name i was able to recognize it because I gave it a static ip to my Xbox anyways please help so I can fully enjoyed my black ops 3 I am having a better experience playing with my modem plug directly so far thanks

ive been trying to avoid the irish dedi server on BO3 and it keeps connecting me to it , any solutions ?

the next update will allow you to temporarily ban this server, until then move your home location with a radius that doesnt include the irish server

also dont use a high ping assist value as you might connect to that server again then

Seattle server too now , i tried stict on -off PA 0 -30-50 nothing works 

follow the steps that have been written in the patch notes in order to have your geo-filter working as intended

3) Device Prioritisation

Device prioritisation now applies to download as well as upload. If you are experiencing slow download speeds you will need to reset device prioritisation. Do this by:

• Clicking Reset Distribution in "Congestion Control" then
  • Click Apply Distribution 

this means both are scaled the same way right?

priorization of 5%:

5% of your specified download

5% of your specified upload

would be nice to have independant scales with the next update, preferably with the option to insert values so i can set a device to eg 1mbit down 1mbit up

this means both are scaled the same way right?

priorization of 5%:

5% of your specified download

5% of your specified upload

would be nice to have independant scales with the next update, preferably with the option to insert values so i can set a device to eg 1mbit down 1mbit up

trying that but cant find a game 

trying that but cant find a game 

with what i wrote earlier i refered to this part

2) Geo-filter instructions

• After upgrading go to the Geo-filtering page. 
  • Hard refresh the page Ctrl + F5 (on Windows), Cmd + R (on Mac).
  • If you have a Playstation you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Playstation network" - the PA Version has been removed.
  • If you have an Xbox you need to reselect the service at the top of the page and choose "Xbox Live" - the PA Version has been removed.

If you're experiencing issues with the Geo-filter please make sure you are not on the PA service and have reselected the correct one.

• Administrators

I upgraded and did a Factory reset.  I have 300up/300dn connection.  Getting good d/l but upload is acting stuck about 150.  Any ideas?  Upload is 300 when plugged directly into main router.

Make sure you have the upload slider at 100% and reset device prioritisation & update.

I followed the update to a T and now my download speeds are worse than before. I read through this entire post and have rechecked everything. I might need a dev to look at my router.

I pay for 150d/30u

The best test I get 10-15d

please help.!

Make sure you have your anti-flood sliders at 100% and reset device prioritisation & update.

I would need a tech to check my router please after updated not only router cannot find my Xbox one anymore it gave it a random name i was able to recognize it because I gave it a static ip to my Xbox anyways please help so I can fully enjoyed my black ops 3 I am having a better experience playing with my modem plug directly so far thanks

You can rename it from the device manager just click edit.

Have you followed the instructions for the Geo-filter, done a hard refresh & chosen the new service?

Seattle server too now , i tried stict on -off PA 0 -30-50 nothing works 

Have you followed the instructions for the Geo-filter, done a hard refresh & chosen the new service?

problem with speed and ping after update, need help !!

What are your speeds? Make sure you reset device prioritisation and apply

Archived