Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

What are you talking about obviously you are here to promote netduma wtf thank God I keeping all the proofs of how I drop 50 kills plus without netduma on domination so If cannot the router all of a sudden I am losing all Guns battle stop assuming everyone is a noob bro the only reason I bought this router was for the geo filter feature I know the lag killer was a myth but I could care less what I cannot accept is having a device (netduma) slow down my connection but when they claimed they could support those speeds I don't even know what are you referring to since I can tell you don't have anything close to my gigabit speed so when you have 2 customer who are having similar issue and getting cap around the same 500 mb speed it should be a red flag stop bashing others if you are not going to help just don't post at all getting sick and tired of guys like you who try to shift the blame towards us who invested our hard earned money... I know for a fact we can't be both wrong!

Ps: if you want proof of my gameplay without netduma let me know lol I drop 40 plus each game without the router but when I plugged it i barely break even obviously something is wrong with the netduma router it's not like there is 100 settings when you have top speed like we have so unless you are in my situation please avoid talking about a matter you have no clue about it I have all the rights to blame netduma router since I didn't purchase this router to spend 1 month trying to figure out the best settings the only thing I've noticed it's always the same people like you backing up netduma you sound like those marketers in the info channel knock it off already if you are not going to help !

You talk a lot but prove nothing, I play with one good eye and one bad eye, you should put up or shut up, I'm here posting truth, you're just ranting about your inability to get the router to work effectively.

If you're so much better off with no geofilter, congestion control and/or anything else a Netduma owner can enjoy, then sell it, get some cash and continue getting your 50-60-100-whatever kill game plays with your ISP router...

The router works, it works as advertised, get over it.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could confirm that you can install the latest upgrade regardless of which firmware you're currently running? Hopefully my router will arrive today and I wanted to check before upgrading, if it does not already have the latest firmware on it that is.

Thanks,

Spec

• Netduma Staff

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could confirm that you can install the latest upgrade regardless of which firmware you're currently running? Hopefully my router will arrive today and I wanted to check before upgrading, if it does not already have the latest firmware on it that is.

Thanks,

Spec

Yes, you can :)

funny to see people put up modern CoD games to judge network quality or gameplay skill since its widely known that those games have pisspoor netcode and close to no skillgap at all

i can chain a potato to my modem and would probably still have 5-10 good games that i then hyperbole upscale to state those games as straight facts

looks like some people here need to brush up their statistic courses, cause thats not how it works guy

straight facts means you have a basis to compare on with little to no random boundary condition with a statistically meaningfull amount of retries, something that cannot be said about modern CoD games' network quality or skillgap

all the geo-filter does is giving you a low-ping host, you have no influenece at all on the remaing lobby player pings and locations so how on earth would you ever want to make up a comparison if 90% of the lobby is randomly generated and only you and the host are controlable elements

as i said i could also get decent games in cod if i where to use a potato given the 90% randomness with netduma over the 95% randomness without netduma (you are the only controlable element then)

also trying to highlight the advantage of a gigabit speed on a game that utilizes 75kbit up/down makes me chuckle a bit lol

What are you talking about obviously you are here to promote netduma wtf thank God I keeping all the proofs of how I drop 50 kills plus without netduma on domination so If cannot the router all of a sudden I am losing all Guns battle stop assuming everyone is a noob bro the only reason I bought this router was for the geo filter feature I know the lag killer was a myth but I could care less what I cannot accept is having a device (netduma) slow down my connection but when they claimed they could support those speeds I don't even know what are you referring to since I can tell you don't have anything close to my gigabit speed so when you have 2 customer who are having similar issue and getting cap around the same 500 mb speed it should be a red flag stop bashing others if you are not going to help just don't post at all getting sick and tired of guys like you who try to shift the blame towards us who invested our hard earned money... I know for a fact we can't be both wrong!

Ps: if you want proof of my gameplay without netduma let me know lol I drop 40 plus each game without the router but when I plugged it i barely break even obviously something is wrong with the netduma router it's not like there is 100 settings when you have top speed like we have so unless you are in my situation please avoid talking about a matter you have no clue about it I have all the rights to blame netduma router since I didn't purchase this router to spend 1 month trying to figure out the best settings the only thing I've noticed it's always the same people like you backing up netduma you sound like those marketers in the info channel knock it off already if you are not going to help !

When you don't use the netduma router, what is your setup like?

Is it just the modem or modem and then another router?

Ever think that you are benefiting from lag compensation when not using the netduma?

When you use the netduma it highlights how good or bad you really are.

It's funny how the hell can you benefits from lag compensation with a gigabitconnection smart thinking sir anyways I love how nobody adress my claims Saying the router doesn't deliver my isp speed period those are facts nobody can argue about...unlike most people I didn't buy this router with all the hype about killing lag because I know it wasn't true but for the geo filter feature only but when I have noobs calling me out thinking I must be a bum indirectly I'm getting sick and tired of reading those same people always backing up netduma but without evidence they don't have my isp top speed they probably pay for 25 download and 5 up but are here saying I am on the good side of lag compensation and not allowed to complaint about those false claims saying netduma can support those speeds...instead I am being told to sale the device like I need money lol I would ask for a refund a long time ago if this was the case obviously I am here talking about my experience because I want them to fix this obviously Odin are you the same guy who sold me a 500$ macro controller lol in the Vikings community

funny to see people put up modern CoD games to judge network quality or gameplay skill since its widely known that those games have pisspoor netcode and close to no skillgap at all

i can chain a potato to my modem and would probably still have 5-10 good games that i then hyperbole upscale to state those games as straight facts

looks like some people here need to brush up their statistic courses, cause thats not how it works guy

straight facts means you have a basis to compare on with little to no random boundary condition with a statistically meaningfull amount of retries, something that cannot be said about modern CoD games' network quality or skillgap

all the geo-filter does is giving you a low-ping host, you have no influenece at all on the remaing lobby player pings and locations so how on earth would you ever want to make up a comparison if 90% of the lobby is randomly generated and only you and the host are controlable elements

as i said i could also get decent games in cod if i where to use a potato given the 90% randomness with netduma over the 95% randomness without netduma (you are the only controlable element then)

also trying to highlight the advantage of a gigabit speed on a game that utilizes 75kbit up/down makes me chuckle a bit lol

I was abp

I will pretend like I didn't read this okay sir what make me chuckle a bit is if you really are the guy who sold me a controller for 500$ On xbox 360 lol

Just as Crossy said the best way to get the support you need is to start a thread in support.As your not the first person to have issues with Fiber and the duma and to my knowledge they have all been addressed and solved.

So make a new thread in support and give us the opportunity to get it sorted out for you.

• Netduma Staff

Hello, im waiting for my R1 soon (i bought it yesterday) and my question is:

It already comes with the lateste firmware version (1.03.5) or i will need to upgrade it?

thanks!

I don't think it does - you will need to upgrade :)

After you get it that's the first thing I would do,please don't skip the step as you will save yourself a lot of headaches.And congrats on your purchase

• Administrators

Hello, im waiting for my R1 soon (i bought it yesterday) and my question is:

It already comes with the lateste firmware version (1.03.5) or i will need to upgrade it?

thanks!

As Crossy & fuzzy say you'll need to upgrade but it is quite simple, just follow the instructions - it will only take a few minutes!

Unplug the router and wait for 5 minutes. Then plug it in and try the upgrade again and see if that works.

Tried this last night but only got 11 meg out of update (sure I saw somewhere it was 18-19 meg) anyway I deleted and tried to re download and kept getting error 522 from download page.

I will be back at home at 6pm to try again Netduma fraser.

I was wondering why I was getting choppy games on bo3, I didn't realise there was a update. I'm on .4

Thanks

Edit: re-downloaded the update and everything is back on track, bo3 hit detection has changed dramatically, I'm a happy chap now :)

Thanks again.

Tried this last night but only got 11 meg out of update (sure I saw somewhere it was 18-19 meg) anyway I deleted and tried to re download and kept getting error 522 from download page.

I will be back at home at 6pm to try again Netduma fraser.

I was wondering why I was getting choppy games on bo3, I didn't realise there was a update. I'm on .4

Thanks

Edit: re-downloaded the update and everything is back on track, bo3 hit detection has changed dramatically, I'm a happy chap now :)

Thanks again.

I had the same problem as you a few hours ago,(couldn't upgrade and the firmware download was stuck at 11megs as opposed to 16) and strangely the download itself was very slow.

Switched to Firefox(was using Chrome) and the upgrade(as well as firmware download) went through without a hitch.

not sure where the problem lies, but changing my browser seemed to fix it.

Archived