Major Router Upgrade Now Available (v 1.03.5)

Netduma Fraser

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen to me for this, if you never listen to me for anything else!

Every time you flash to a new firmware version, even if it's a slight update, factory reset your R1 right after, especially before playing online!

Add me to this line of thinking. 100% agree based on what I see.

Will it help with a very slow UI?

I was having issues with the page not saving my settings even though cookies were enabled - reset fix it. Wasn't having slow UI, but I suspect it may be browser related.

I was having issues with the page not saving my settings even though cookies were enabled - reset fix it. Wasn't having slow UI, but I suspect it may be browser related.

Im not a whole lot tech savy so i just tried the factory reset, appears to be much more responsive now so far

• Administrators

Follow this exactly:

• Go to congestion control & click set bandwidth - put in your correct speeds and update.
  • Select Reactive algorithm.
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Reset device prioritisation & apply. 
  • Go to settings > miscellaneous - un tick Deep packet processing.
  • Go to settings > miscellaneous - un tick IPv6
  • Go to settings > WAN - disable IPv6
  • Go to settings > LAN - disable IPv6
  • Go to settings > miscellaneous - tick Super turbo mode.
  • Ensure your device is wired to the R1 router.

i have noticed that with the current firmare the congestion control doesnt work as intended anymore

when i set eg upload to 20% the cap is actually between 40-50% so pretty much 2,5x of what i set in congestion control

connection is PPPoE incase its similar to the Ping Assist

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make a new thread about this :)

Since updating to version 1.03.5 I have a difficult time finding low ping games. Before updating I was finding games 30-40ms now its 80 and way above. 

After I rest my router it fixed the problem. Everything is working fine now. 

Day 67 don't worry sir I am also a gigabit user I don't have anything close to my speed to my isp ...I don't really think they actually did some testing no disrespect but not everyone as this type of speed nowadays I tried playing without netduma today I had my best hit detection ever but what is really odd my nat was moderate the minute I switch back to open i was 1 second behind again doing a case study as we speak more coming soon!

I didn't know the netduma era with aw but for bo3 so far for me doing 100% better without my netduma using my homehub 2.0 router from my isp just saying not a knock on the product but straight facts ! Happy Holidays everyone glad I see always the same people claiming to have a wonderful experience with netduma I just wish everyone legitimately could say the same

I didn't know the netduma era with aw but for bo3 so far for me doing 100% better without my netduma using my homehub 2.0 router from my isp just saying not a knock on the product but straight facts !

Straight facts are that others including myself are having good games for every COD including BO3.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXPOq6pUkAAFzXm?format=pjpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXPOrisUwAAgqxw?format=pjpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXaJjEcUEAAUyBr?format=pjpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXUzqfBUMAAW71t?format=pjpg&name=large

https://i.imgur.com/2TFJRxe.jpg

I'm not hating on you but your blanket statements are not factual at all, you have just not been able to replicate my and others good solid games because of the Netduma R1, yet you have the same router as I do and the same game as I do.

You have all the same tools I do with the router, learn to use them as I learned to use them (by myself).

Blaming the Netduma for that isn't right, considering the R1 router allows so many different configurations to get all multiplayer games to be smooth and a ton of fun.

What are you talking about obviously you are here to promote netduma wtf thank God I keeping all the proofs of how I drop 50 kills plus without netduma on domination so If cannot the router all of a sudden I am losing all Guns battle stop assuming everyone is a noob bro the only reason I bought this router was for the geo filter feature I know the lag killer was a myth but I could care less what I cannot accept is having a device (netduma) slow down my connection but when they claimed they could support those speeds I don't even know what are you referring to since I can tell you don't have anything close to my gigabit speed so when you have 2 customer who are having similar issue and getting cap around the same 500 mb speed it should be a red flag stop bashing others if you are not going to help just don't post at all getting sick and tired of guys like you who try to shift the blame towards us who invested our hard earned money... I know for a fact we can't be both wrong!

Ps: if you want proof of my gameplay without netduma let me know lol I drop 40 plus each game without the router but when I plugged it i barely break even obviously something is wrong with the netduma router it's not like there is 100 settings when you have top speed like we have so unless you are in my situation please avoid talking about a matter you have no clue about it I have all the rights to blame netduma router since I didn't purchase this router to spend 1 month trying to figure out the best settings the only thing I've noticed it's always the same people like you backing up netduma you sound like those marketers in the info channel knock it off already if you are not going to help !

I can show pics of better gameplay those starts are doable without netduma router specially around Christmas lolll all those noobs out there I just love how you change topic when I was referring to facts obviously you didn't get it...when there is 3 customer with gigabit speed who are getting only half there isp top speed but they are claiming it supports all that

You answer was showing me pics of stats I was expecting a screenshot of 1000 Download 1000 upload speed not some bragging smh

No I didn't Mr crossy . I don't know if he got my pm but not yet is okay I am patient just this guy struck a nerve when I see him blaming the poor guy ..I had to talk since we are facing similar issue I don't think it's a coincidence either we both getting capped around the same numbers but this guy here saying we are not doing the right settings I think honestly I've tested everything and with my case study those settings Fraser gave us are optimal speed I am getting...also for like a week i was getting higher speeds without super turbo only turbo sorry for my poor English it's my 4th language!

• Netduma Staff

No I didn't Mr crossy . I don't know if he got my pm but not yet is okay I am patient just this guy struck a nerve when I see him blaming the poor guy ..I had to talk since we are facing similar issue I don't think it's a coincidence either we both getting capped around the same numbers but this guy here saying we are not doing the right settings I think honestly I've tested everything and with my case study those settings Fraser gave us are optimal speed I am getting...also for like a week i was getting higher speeds without super turbo only turbo sorry for my poor English it's my 4th language!

You're not using PPoE are you?

Archived