Cod coldwar alpha fri 18th sep ps4

kinel

15 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

even though its a alpha....this is hands down the worst Call of Duty game i ever played - and i'm not even bad at it.

even with my Netduma, the amount of lagging enemies and shoot 1st die 1st already made my decision not buying this game.

33 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

even with my Netduma, the amount of lagging enemies and shoot 1st die 1st already made my decision not buying this game.

Happened to me a fair bit too tbh. It wouldn't be CoD without that BS lol. Think it was Drift0r who said in one of his vids that the lag comp in CW seems pretty strong.

29 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Yup its broken

I have had ppl running at super speed with snipers in my lobbies quick scoping like its an smg

I've dropped a few 50 kill games but even with that the whole experience is just bad.

The snipers are beyond op and the ak47u feels like the only complete gun in the game.

Its poor for me the enemies are to small and i have trouble making them out, still sounds like am running around with the wife's high heels on. To tell you the truth i cannot see it getting any better but we live in hope.  

42 minutes ago, Burger100 said:

Its poor for me the enemies are to small and i have trouble making them out, still sounds like am running around with the wife's high heels on. To tell you the truth i cannot see it getting any better but we live in hope.  

Not at all. Copy paste as MW

1 hour ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

This games connection is better than MW imo it is similar to bo4. Try messing around with the router settings if you feel laggy.

i have 70/70 but now that I set my geo to Filtering mode, i cannot get into a game even with ping assist to 50 ping to be safe. @Netduma Fraser should i be doing something else different?

any recommendations would be great, thanks.

2 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

i have 70/70 but now that I set my geo to Filtering mode, i cannot get into a game even with ping assist to 50 ping to be safe. @Netduma Fraser should i be doing something else different?

Ping assist with strict mode didnt work - I used ping assist with spectating mode - only way I get instant lobbies and they are all on my usual servers.

3 hours ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

This games connection is better than MW imo it is similar to bo4. Try messing around with the router settings if you feel laggy.

Nah bra.....MW has a better connection for me - u are right tho....its like BO4 - the time to kill has a mind of its own - very inconsistent.

I've been on DumaOS 3.0 since the beginning and i'll tell u that this game is broken at the moment - lets see if the put out a hotfix.

1 hour ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Nah bra.....MW has a better connection for me - u are right tho....its like BO4 - the time to kill has a mind of its own - very inconsistent.

I've been on DumaOS 3.0 since the beginning and i'll tell u that this game is broken at the moment - lets see if the put out a hotfix.

Bo4 has consistant hit detection if you are close to the servers. There are plenty of youtube vids to prove my point on the other hand with MW i can have 18 ping and inconsitent connections and more shoot first die first moments.

1 hour ago, Aspect of Wrath said:

Bo4 has consistant hit detection if you are close to the servers. There are plenty of youtube vids to prove my point on the other hand with MW i can have 18 ping and inconsitent connections and more shoot first die first moments.

I will agree to disagree and leave it there.

The whole thing feels like MW 2.0

-Maze like maps (Miami feels like Picadilly 2.0)

-Waaay too loud footsteps

-Scorestreak system etc scream participation trophy all over

Everybody is already camping their ass off to get streaks. Because of the above.

Player desync is enormous. Hitdetection is crisp though but you can tell they definitly have issues with their lag compensation system. Gunfights are very inconsistent even with 150HP.

Streaks barely do anything. I have been raining attack choppers and they barely get kills.

Weapons, use AK-74U or go home. Except for snipers which are super overpowered. Doesn't help that there is so many hiding spots for them. LMG's have a stupid amount of recoil.

I am sitting at 2.09 EKIA/D average so it's not like I can't win. Its just not very enjoyable.

Haven't tried any connection or geofilter tuning yet, I am basically playing with all that off.

I've probably had a total of 5 games and went back to MW.

Connection was way too inconsistent and the hit detection was random. I could kill someone fine then the next player I come across it was like I was shooting blanks barely damaging them. Sucks that they're not using the google servers.

24 minutes ago, johnnytran said:

I've probably had a total of 5 games and went back to MW.

Connection was way too inconsistent and the hit detection was random. I could kill someone fine then the next player I come across it was like I was shooting blanks barely damaging them. Sucks that they're not using the google servers.

Yip...visibility on some maps at range or even close up is poor for as well.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Not all servers are used either as far as I can tell, at least in EU. Italy and Spain are not there. Either that or the Geofilter doesn't have the right locations.

You are correct  italy and spain are not there yet

This might help you who cant get dedis

Start the game  then imidietly go to you dumar geofklter 

And look where the data centres are located 

Then set your home over that location

Close aplication

Then start game again then the dedi will appear  you have to allow the server in allow and deny list

You might have to repeat this process two to three times to allow all the data centre dedis

This is how im tying diffrent servers

It always works for me

• Administrators
11 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

We don't support Alpha/Betas but will be testing it so we can get a head start on compatibility for launch but it's always subject to change. Would suggest just using Spectating Mode for the moment or increasing the radius more.

Seeing an enemy in this game is hard to put it lightly, quick scoping doing me head in as per standard, camping don't get me started and my footsteps sound like am running around in the wife's high heels. No flow on some maps all in all standard cod 😂.

6 hours ago, Bert said:

Everybody is already camping their ass off to get streaks. Because of the above.

No one was camping in any of the games I had yesturday, I played for 3 hours...

Except snipers in the dunes on Satellite which is to be expected really.

I also see some of you are saying about poor visibilty. I've not had any problems with it. MW... visibilty was poor as fuck on that game.