Cod coldwar alpha fri 18th sep ps4

kinel

2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

29 - 25 my first match of the beta.

Not bad considering I didn't know the map and I was against lvl22 tryhards jumping around all match.

Most of my deaths were from behind.

What’s your settings ?

This is shit.

I get a 1.2 k/d in my first match now every match is full of campers ffs.

I've been playing an hour and quit 99% of the matches, this is awful.

EDIT : Preorder cancelled. As much as I don't really like MW, its not as bad as this.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

This is shit.

I get a 1.2 k/d in my first match now every match is full of campers ffs.

I've been playing an hour and quit 99% of the matches, this is awful.

EDIT : Preorder cancelled. As much as I don't really like MW, its not as bad as this.

Campers? lol try every lobby of jump shotting 100% precision aimers that also drop shot.

12 minutes ago, Sable said:

Campers? lol try every lobby of jump shotting 100% precision aimers that also drop shot.

I've seen a few of them but most are playing like its MW19. Crouch walking and sitting in corners.

I liked the Alpha but this is trash. Harder SBMM than MW19!

7 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I've seen a few of them but most are playing like its MW19. Crouch walking and sitting in corners.

I liked the Alpha but this is trash. Harder SBMM than MW19!

Xbox? 

I noticed 120Hz servers with crossplay on in MW. But every time I get killed by a crossplay player they are lagging and the killcam shows them jittery so i never play with it on anymore, I think there's too many bugs or more PC players have bad internet. Normal servers always 60-70Hz

I won't bother with the CW beta. I will pick it up on launch though and give it a go, don't want to be left behind on learning the maps later on if the game stabilises 

18 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I noticed 120Hz servers with crossplay on in MW. But every time I get killed by a crossplay player they are lagging and the killcam shows them jittery so i never play with it on anymore, I think there's too many bugs or more PC players have bad internet. Normal servers always 60-70Hz

I won't bother with the CW beta. I will pick it up on launch though and give it a go, don't want to be left behind on learning the maps later on if the game stabilises 

Yea man that’s true 100%
On console I play with crossplay off all the time.

On PC I play with crossplay on and it feels so unfair for other people, it’s so easy on PC.