Cod coldwar alpha fri 18th sep ps4

kinel

23 minutes ago, braido1x said:

I honestly felt like the matchmaking was similar to bo4 the games were  competitive but enjoyable  , I am one of those slide jumping players though 😂 does anyone know why the google servers haven’t been implemented ? I thought the deal was signed long ago 

Yea I do all that shit too, but when the whole lobby is doing it, it’s just not fun. My mate already cancelled his pre order and got a refund.

4 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

what is your setting?

My mate was using his netduma last night I was still using ASUS, gonna mess around with R2 tonight.

I don't think I'm even going to bother with the open beta tbh. If the alpha played better and barely lasted a game each time I put it on, there's no way I'll enjoy the beta from what i've been hearing lol

34 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

SBMM must be strong when DrDisrepect is reverse boosting in the beta live on stream and even admitting to it.

Yea it’s brutal, gonna see what happens now all the people that didn’t pre buy get online.

Ok so plugged the R2 in tonight, Italian servers gave me the best experience.

spanish were ok, but U.K. unplayable for me which is stupid because I am in U.K., German servers weren’t much better.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

spanish were ok, but U.K. unplayable for me which is stupid because I am in U.K., German servers weren’t much better.

can you post a screenshot of the location. Ima try and do the same. Im in US?A and the servers are jittery as hell.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

do we have any theory on why this works , I often find  playing on my friends host from Morocco gives us much better games , same when we play with guys in Lebanon , basically if im playing my cmg matches on anything but the uk and French servers I feel like I can win . but it begs the question why are our closest servers so laggy and unfair ?

41 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

can you post a screenshot of the location. Ima try and do the same. Im in US?A and the servers are jittery as hell.

Won’t work for you, you need to find a server with an intake ping of 40-50

23 minutes ago, braido1x said:

do we have any theory on why this works , I often find  playing on my friends host from Morocco gives us much better games , same when we play with guys in Lebanon , basically if im playing my cmg matches on anything but the uk and French servers I feel like I can win . but it begs the question why are our closest servers so laggy and unfair ?

Lag compensation.

I will try the Italian servers tommorow and report back 😂 what kind of warzone kd are you rocking sable ? I feel like mine would be so much higher if i didn’t get huge packet bursting and weird lag like the above in my gunfights on the daily 😂

8 minutes ago, braido1x said:

I will try the Italian servers tommorow and report back 😂 what kind of warzone kd are you rocking sable ? I feel like mine would be so much higher if i didn’t get huge packet bursting and weird lag like the above in my gunfights on the daily 😂

I don’t like or play warzone. Only Multiplayer which I hold relatively high KD’s across multiple titles.
MW performs shit on console,on PC it runs quite smoothly for me at least.

33 minutes ago, Sable said:

I don’t like or play warzone. Only Multiplayer which I hold relatively high KD’s across multiple titles.

Yeah I would also hold myself in the relatively high section but feel like recently I cant do anything I just insta die use the greatest peace of skill or movement only to be cut down by the lag comp 😂 hoping to try these settings and see some improvements tommorow

6 hours ago, braido1x said:

Yeah I would also hold myself in the relatively high section but feel like recently I cant do anything I just insta die use the greatest peace of skill or movement only to be cut down by the lag comp 😂 hoping to try these settings and see some improvements tommorow

Yea, it’s definitely lag compensation, MW19 and Cold War are too generous with it, WW2 was the same, When playing on U.K. servers German and french and even Italian players are always ahead in game and seem like they instantly melt you, it’s reversed when you play on their servers. Not Germany though that was only good in WW2.

COD has turned into a mess connection wise. Didn't have issues on P2P back in the day, yeah there was 1 person with an advantage but i'd rather have that then a bunch of players you can't kill. I'm not sure whether it as BO3 or 4, the servers were taken offline for some reason and all games were P2P and they ran so smooth it was like playing locally

50 minutes ago, johnnytran said:

COD has turned into a mess connection wise. Didn't have issues on P2P back in the day, yeah there was 1 person with an advantage but i'd rather have that then a bunch of players you can't kill. I'm not sure whether it as BO3 or 4, the servers were taken offline for some reason and all games were P2P and they ran so smooth it was like playing locally

Black ops 3.

18 hours ago, Sable said:

I got to 2.4 k/d on MW19 before I stopped caring and let it drop... MP only, never played Warzone or Ground War and I can only think that yours will be around the same.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I got to 2.4 k/d on MW19 before I stopped caring and let it drop... MP only, never played Warzone or Ground War and I can only think that yours will be around the same.

Yea 2.2 on MW, but I never sit still, run around like a crackhead.

23 minutes ago, Sable said:

Yea 2.2 on MW, but I never sit still, run around like a crackhead.

Pisses me off that it wasn't maintainable thanks to SBMM. I'd have so many damn campers in my lobbies, sometimes I'm the only one moving!

Then theres the tryhards that ran around in packs holding hands... I could usually hold my own against then, ending with a 1.5 - 2 k/d but its just boring seeing the pack, shooting one or two of them and knowing ya gonna die any second. Lucky to get a 3 streak going and I'm a nuke hunter so just isn't fun for me.

25 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Pisses me off that it wasn't maintainable thanks to SBMM. I'd have so many damn campers in my lobbies, sometimes I'm the only one moving!

Then theres the tryhards that ran around in packs holding hands... I could usually hold my own against then, ending with a 1.5 - 2 k/d but its just boring seeing the pack, shooting one or two of them and knowing ya gonna die any second. Lucky to get a 3 streak going and I'm a nuke hunter so just isn't fun for me.

Yea, it’s rediculous.

not too many campers on Cold War, well in Miami there seems to be, but the connection is hit and miss. Sbmm really does ruin everything.

6 minutes ago, Sable said:

Yea, it’s rediculous.

not too many campers on Cold War, well in Miami there seems to be, but the connection is hit and miss. Sbmm really does ruin everything.

And now they've added spawn protection so ya can't reverse boost... if you don't want folk doing that then tone down SBMM!!!

SBMM was already high enough in MW19, I just don't get why they turned up even more when S4 dropped.

Acti's greed is ruining this franchise.