COD MW Packet Burst

ksubi

Does Anyone Know What causes this to pop up all the time in game and then the game sometimes skips or it's like I'm seconds behind what's actually going on when it pops up.  Does anyone know how to potentially fix it?

65C59E1B-B5FB-4AF1-991C-5DB6DFACFE81.thumb.jpeg.179638bc653cf2f71ab72e01c6f27823.jpeg

Burst happens when your packets are being buffered at a router.

Basicly they are stuck in a que. Normally for a 60Hz server there is 16ms between packets / game updates. But if they are held up in a que, and traffic clears the game recieves them all at once.

I got these icons 9 out of 10 games and they pop out quite often when i engage a gunfight and then there is this small lag hitching which decides to let me lose the gunfight 😡😤

18 minutes ago, Mobel said:

I got these icons 9 out of 10 games and they pop out quite often when i engage a gunfight and then there is this small lag hitching which decides to let me lose the gunfight 😡😤

What your internet speed?

Whats your pc spec?

Whats your monitor or TV?

Why should i get packet burst icons in my screen and why does it happen also almost exact on the moment before you are meeting an enemy on the screen (before engaging a gunfight)

20 minutes ago, Crysister said:

What your internet speed?

Whats your pc spec?

Whats your monitor or TV?

500/40 down/up, base ping 8ms, PS4 Pro, 1ms gaming monitor tn-panel, controller wired to the PS4, and i play with a very good headset i hear them from far.

6 minutes ago, Mobel said:

500/40 down/up, base ping 8ms, PS4 Pro, 1ms gaming monitor tn-panel, controller wired to the PS4, and i play with a very good headset i hear them from far.

Do you have your PS4 wired or wifi to your XR700?

I dont have any problem with the geo-filter it gives me exactly the servers where i put the radius except for the problem with PS4 chat so I leave it on spectating mode.

ABB doesn't matter almost always only PS4 connected to the router when I am playing and all other devices not connected to the router wifi, though sometimes I get good connections in the lobby while my girlfriend is Netflixing a Galaxy Tab and 2 phones connected and in use on the router.

I always have Open Nat but have tried all the different options PS4 in DMZ with UPNP disabled, DumaOs classified games enabled (the red light always goes on when I start the game and while i am playing so it prioritize traffic in the right way)

I have tried port forwarding with UPNP disabled

And last week I am playing with UPNP only enabled and the right ports in Traffic priorization 3074-3074 30000-45000 source - destination ports and vice versa.

Still the game is very inconsistent, I have also experienced that when I am gun and running I get the most BS deaths and very strange gameplay but when I am head glitching, camping (so ADS and not running in the game I get less strange things in the game) i have been playing every CoD multiplayer since 2007 PS3.

5 minutes ago, Mobel said:

I dont have any problem with the geo-filter it gives me exactly the servers where i put the radius except for the problem with PS4 chat so I leave it on spectating mode.

ABB doesn't matter almost always only PS4 connected to the router when I am playing and all other devices not connected to the router wifi, though sometimes I get good connections in the lobby while my girlfriend is Netflixing a Galaxy Tab and 2 phones connected and in use on the router.

I always have Open Nat but have tried all the different options PS4 in DMZ with UPNP disabled, DumaOs classified games enabled (the red light always goes on when I start the game and while i am playing so it prioritize traffic in the right way)

I have tried port forwarding with UPNP disabled

And last week I am playing with UPNP only enabled and the right ports in Traffic priorization 3074-3074 30000-45000 source - destination ports and vice versa.

Still the game is very inconsistent, I have also experienced that when I am gun and running I get the most BS deaths and very strange gameplay but when I am head glitching, camping (so ADS and not running in the game I get less strange things in the game) i have been playing every CoD multiplayer since 2007 PS3.

Mobel, believe me...You're not alone in this....

When I put my radius on 200km approximately 130 miles I get connected to servers in my city so the ping to servers is around 10-12 ms and in-game 18-22 ms I still get the same shitty gameplay most of the time so i decide to just leave it on spectating mode.

When I am playing on servers 1000 miles further away I get also good games quite often with around 40ms ping so that doesn't matter a lot with this game for my experience 

3 hours ago, Crysister said:

That good to see what you can achieve with "good" connection, now go play the next 10 rounds and your back at the bad connection again im afraid...

I don’t agree with this, lately I have been playing on a Spanish dedi, which gives me 40ms+ and every game for me is easy, it’s like SBMM doesn’t exist.