COD MW Packet Burst

ksubi

13 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

One thing I noticed in the video:

When you switch between Download and Upload, you have to click the device name again. The panel at the side does not change when you change Download and Upload, so you need to open it again.

Yes I know, if you notice I was just back because I forgot to type update distribution (which I always do besides typing backups, I always do both).
I check the name from the right panel to see if they are on the correct tab of both device and download or upload.

27 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Yes I know, if you notice I was just back because I forgot to type update distribution (which I always do besides typing backups, I always do both).
I check the name from the right panel to see if they are on the correct tab of both device and download or upload.

Did you tried the following traffic priority?

3074:3075  40000:65000

40000:65000  3074:3075

i play with the above rules long time and is the best for me. 

Also I put static ip for my PS4 and on the PS4 I do manual set up on the connection and I put the ip that I set static on the xr500. 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Swami said:

Hi, was this reported issue ever resolved? Every game I am having this packet burst issue. 

Our testing hasn't indicated that this is an issue on our side. If you connect direct to your existing ISP modem/router do you get the same issue?

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Our testing hasn't indicated that this is an issue on our side. If you connect direct to your existing ISP modem/router do you get the same issue?

Had that symbol come up on multiple routers so its their crappy servers at fault (surprise surprise)

2 hours ago, tehwayne said:

the way I fixed mine is on the ps4 I had over 700 friends and I deleted the inactive ones and left my friends list under 100 and i stop getting the packet burst symbol and start experiencing a smoother gameplay.

This means only you had that many Friends that the Game Tries to sync there Status in Background.. 

Its a Server Problem.. you cant do anything

6 hours ago, tehwayne said:

the way I fixed mine is on the ps4 I had over 700 friends and I deleted the inactive ones and left my friends list under 100 and i stop getting the packet burst symbol and start experiencing a smoother gameplay.

Placebo plain and simple. Having alot of friends isn't gonna make any difference to your gameplay.

3 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Placebo plain and simple. Having alot of friends isn't gonna make any difference to your gameplay.

Lol that’s honestly the funniest thing I’ve read in a while.

18 minutes ago, tehwayne said:

try it if you think I'm playing lol I've had that issue since the game came out 

I don't need to. I don't have any friends ;)

Literally serious as well. I'm a solo player.

4 hours ago, tehwayne said:

idk then bro that's what fixed my problem but do you know how to improve the hit reg on call of duty bo4 or mw I have a xr300

Find a server that gives you 40-50ms ping exactly.

7 hours ago, tehwayne said:

idk then bro that's what fixed my problem but do you know how to improve the hit reg on call of duty bo4 or mw I have a xr300

I don't use a Netduma router.

Free to try if you want, I can tell you that my result is that I receive 1/10 of packet explosions compared to before.
I deleted over 500 friends between psn and activision and made sure that the ones left activision were only from xbox and pc.

photo_2020-05-06 09.03.20.jpeg

Its a memory leak in the game. I get it terribly almost every server on xbox one x. 600+ friends on my list. Didn't make a difference which router I use. You can't even open the xbox guide without the packet burst symbol appearing. This issue was also present in infinite warfare but not as bad.

This is just as funny as that other guy that said you needed 1,000,000,000hz cat 73 cables, then turn on your smart tv to get a tickrate of 1,000 and only then would the game run right LOLZ!

13 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Free to try if you want, I can tell you that my result is that I receive 1/10 of packet explosions compared to before.
I deleted over 500 friends between psn and activision and made sure that the ones left activision were only from xbox and pc.

photo_2020-05-06 09.03.20.jpeg

told you it works 

9 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

This is just as funny as that other guy that said you needed 1,000,000,000hz cat 73 cables, then turn on your smart tv to get a tickrate of 1,000 and only then would the game run right LOLZ!

Glad to have made you laugh, but maybe you should first read what I wrote as well as take a good look at the video that makes you realize it's not fake.
It's been 7 months that people like me here, on reddit and everywhere on the web are looking for a solution to this. 
So I don't find it strange that someone has thought and tried them all.
I felt like trying and it's going well, excuse me if I felt like sharing. 
I'll keep it to myself next time.

12 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

This guy? 

3 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Glad to have made you laugh, but maybe you should first read what I wrote as well as take a good look at the video that makes you realize it's not fake.
It's been 7 months that people like me here, on reddit and everywhere on the web are looking for a solution to this. 
So I don't find it strange that someone has thought and tried them all.
I felt like trying and it's going well, excuse me if I felt like sharing. 
I'll keep it to myself next time.

Chill man, he wasn’t taking the piss.

Just that deleting friends makes a connection seems a bit odd is all. But that’s good if it works for you 👍.

Thanks for sharing.