COD MW Packet Burst

ksubi

20 hours ago, digz_au said:

Its a memory leak in the game. I get it terribly almost every server on xbox one x. 600+ friends on my list. Didn't make a difference which router I use. You can't even open the xbox guide without the packet burst symbol appearing. This issue was also present in infinite warfare but not as bad.

I see that you are a dumaos attaché, your colleague fraser has been very kind to me and has followed me so much on this issue, this is to tell you that he knows how many things I have tried and how much I have tried a solution to this.
I understand that it's not a very nice thing to do and I guess everyone is not willing to do it, I could easily eliminate them because they were almost all friends of friends or people of weger or gamebattles so I tried.
I keep getting the packet blast every now and then, but nothing compared to before.
Before everything I felt was a placebo, this has been working for me for weeks.

15 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

@Sable Thats the guy lol.

Anyways, good job I don't have any friends as my connection would be even worse lol.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. 
I don't have it with you, there'd be no reason to, but here if you laugh at something a person says is to make fun of them.
Behind a screen it's easy to misunderstand, there are no tones, but surely words can't be misunderstood.
I don't think I was rude in my answer, I just expressed my thoughts to your sarcasm.
Then I never know if for you and for me the translator works well. 
Friends as first brother 😉

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

@Sable Thats the guy lol.

Anyways, good job I don't have any friends as my connection would be even worse lol.

Just watched his video and the guy was using the aim assist mod on Cronus max.

38 minutes ago, Sable said:

Was the screen slightly shaking when he ADS'd coz that only happens with an aim assist mod. Its 110% proof.

It is actually. 100% it's the aim assist mod for CM.

Which actually does nothing in reality. At least I always move a bit anyway.

35 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Was the screen slightly shaking when he ADS'd coz that only happens with an aim assist mod. Its 110% proof.

lol yes mate, watch that video, 100000% aim assist script, read what he reply to me in comment lol

11 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Glad to have made you laugh, but maybe you should first read what I wrote as well as take a good look at the video that makes you realize it's not fake.
It's been 7 months that people like me here, on reddit and everywhere on the web are looking for a solution to this. 
So I don't find it strange that someone has thought and tried them all.
I felt like trying and it's going well, excuse me if I felt like sharing. 
I'll keep it to myself next time.

Even the guy on that video said it didn't solve the problem man!

'A few people have reported that they deleted a bunch of people and it did not fix the issue. It reduced the issue because now you don't have as many people coming online and going offline, but the issue still exists'

27 minutes ago, Sable said:

lol yes mate, watch that video, 100000% aim assist script, read what he reply to me in comment lol

He loves his big wall of text don't he lol.

Thats why I never bothered reading half of what he said on here... most of it being nonsense anyways.

He mentions a game pack that makes everyone on steroids LOL. WTF!??? LOLZ!

If there was a script that turned you into Scump, everyone would have these things lol.

Was that a stream or just a video? If a video, why did he show 20 mins of him sitting in the lobby!? Lol.

2 hours ago, Sable said:

I wonder if it’s the Titan 2 connected to the crono as that contains lots of naughty stuff too if you are into that. He’s a member of this forum but not seen him post for a while. You know when stuff is being used as he’s old stuff recorded shows how him using no third party stuff. Love the auto lock on in the smoke and you can clearly see it locking on to players behind stuff and he just sprays without realising. 

Sadly that’s COD and the likes, people just want to win no matter.

Titan 2 and CM have roughly the same functionality.

It's actually really simple, the aim assist script just makes your character strafe side to side very quickly.

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

Titan 2 and CM have roughly the same functionality.

It's actually really simple, the aim assist script just makes your character strafe side to side very quickly.

A friend on the Xim forum scripts for the Titan 2, ive seen him do scripts for Fortnite that are insane. He will not publish them but he’s done a far few for the Titan that are in the packs. It’s a far better device than the crono and the Xim has better movement with mouse hence why most use those as combos. 

2 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Even the guy on that video said it didn't solve the problem man!

'A few people have reported that they deleted a bunch of people and it did not fix the issue. It reduced the issue because now you don't have as many people coming online and going offline, but the issue still exists'

I don't know about cheating and I don't care about these things. I don't even really understand how you ended up talking about these things.
As for the packet burst problem I can only report my experience and what I did, whether you want to try or not it doesn't change me I'm just glad it worked with me

10 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I don't know about cheating and I don't care about these things. I don't even really understand how you ended up talking about these things.
As for the packet burst problem I can only report my experience and what I did, whether you want to try or not it doesn't change me I'm just glad it worked with me

I wasn't talking about cheating to you, them messeges were to Sable, not you.

LOLZ. How can I try it? I've already said more than once I don't have any friends!

I see that symbol come up in custom games with bots. I think alot of the time its detecting something in the game rather than connection.

I see that symbol every single time I press the X button on my Xbox controller. Says it all really.

11 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

LOLZ. How can I try it? I've already said more than once I don't have any friends!

I see that symbol come up in custom games with bots. I think alot of the time its detecting something in the game rather than connection.

I see that symbol every single time I press the X button on my Xbox controller. Says it all really.

Agreed it is in private matches also.

14 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

I see that you are a dumaos attaché, your colleague fraser has been very kind to me and has followed me so much on this issue, this is to tell you that he knows how many things I have tried and how much I have tried a solution to this.
I understand that it's not a very nice thing to do and I guess everyone is not willing to do it, I could easily eliminate them because they were almost all friends of friends or people of weger or gamebattles so I tried.
I keep getting the packet blast every now and then, but nothing compared to before.
Before everything I felt was a placebo, this has been working for me for weeks.

Uhh what 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Paket burst dosnt seems to Connection related.. its seems to be a Processing Problem..

On PC in the Advanced settings File you can Set 

Renderworkersthreads.. how many Threads the Game Use.. with the wrong setting you lose FPS and get framedrops and stuttering... And constant Paket burst Symbols.

18 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

I know something about computer science, but I'm not an insider so I went on trying.
I think that if it had been a connection problem we would have problems in other games too and I think that if they were the activision servers you shouldn't have had problems in customized games.
Do you use dmz, upnp or port forwarding?

14 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I know something about computer science, but I'm not an insider so I went on trying.
I think that if it had been a connection problem we would have problems in other games too and I think that if they were the activision servers you shouldn't have had problems in customized games.
Do you use dmz, upnp or port forwarding?

It doesn't matter what setup you use, them symbols come up everytime you press the dashboard button on your Xbox controller... proving that its the game thats the problem, not the connection. It was the same in Infinite Warfare too, them symbols came up in offline matches too.

• 4 months later...

So in short to everyone on board and wanting a fix to this issue that has litteraly drove me nuts since i became addicted to this game called warzone... I wanna thank you for your dedication of getting down and dirty and finding a solution to the problem. I had well over 400 friends in my list and decided to delete 90% all unactive. Also I delete all pending friend request's in my playstation menu and my Activision account menu. I deleted or unjoined all gaming communities I was negotiated with on my playstation. I noticed the packet burst was still  happening here and their but not as bad forsure def more playable. It then came to mind that maybe I'll try downgrading my playstation 4 pro resolution settings. So I went in to my playstation menu under sound and screen changed my resolution from 1080p downgraded to 720p and no word of a lie that stutter is100% gone I mean gone!! Third hour into gaming session and can confirm this works 💯 I'll just adjust my resolution settings back to 1080p when watching movies and playing any other game. 

1 hour ago, Damien11 said:

So in short to everyone on board and wanting a fix to this issue that has litteraly drove me nuts since i became addicted to this game called warzone... I wanna thank you for your dedication of getting down and dirty and finding a solution to the problem. I had well over 400 friends in my list and decided to delete 90% all unactive. Also I delete all pending friend request's in my playstation menu and my Activision account menu. I deleted or unjoined all gaming communities I was negotiated with on my playstation. I noticed the packet burst was still  happening here and their but not as bad forsure def more playable. It then came to mind that maybe I'll try downgrading my playstation 4 pro resolution settings. So I went in to my playstation menu under sound and screen changed my resolution from 1080p downgraded to 720p and no word of a lie that stutter is100% gone I mean gone!! Third hour into gaming session and can confirm this works 💯 I'll just adjust my resolution settings back to 1080p when watching movies and playing any other game. 

I wrote about this a few months ago that I deleted  over 800+ inactive friends off my ps4 and it completely eliminated my packet burst problem but no one believed lol 

3 hours ago, Damien11 said:

Yeah.. its a Processing Thing.. in 720p your console has much less a Problem to Run the Game as with 1080p