Lag comp has totally cripple my game as a decent player

nigellion

Also netduma devs chime in on this you fucking scared fucks,  instead of being silent cause u know shit.  If i find out dumas devs are a bunch of randoms lmao 'watch,  thankfully this is my end of watch with this false negative info.  Big video coming out soon about corp scamming consumers.  As of now youare 2nd on the list

I dont know what s**t u on, but I see it every match when I am playing that my tickrate is either around 100 stable or around 120 stable and sometimes 144-167 on gameservers.com or secure.onavo.com hosts.

And sometimes when I start the first time and it stays 60 I reboot router and restart console and do the 5ghz "trick" with my Samsung S10, boom there u go 100 stable or 120 stable.

1 minute ago, Mobel said:

And sometimes when I start the first time and it stays 60 I reboot router and restart console and do the 5ghz "trick" with my Samsung S10, boom there u go 100 stable or 120 stable.

Your connection is on dope, cause on real connections none of that shit works

iI knIi got on the 120 tickrate servers without doing anything.  Until he gives me a simole solution not 5 pages of talking like a idiot, i will losten i private messaged him.  When he responds i will give credit where credit is do.  I dont believe theres another player at my level on this forum so i believe my opinion matters.  If there is a petson who believes different wagw

31 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

Also netduma devs chime in on this you fucking scared fucks,  instead of being silent cause u know shit.  If i find out dumas devs are a bunch of randoms lmao 'watch,  thankfully this is my end of watch with this false negative info.  Big video coming out soon about corp scamming consumers.  As of now youare 2nd on the list

They are as random as can be....... nothing they say ever holds true or when people tell them of the problems they are having they come up with the exact same response as if they are Bots. 

The 'erratic' server tickrate issue is an old issue....... there was a topic raised last year about the exact same thing and guys with excellent ping figures were lagging because of it...... and guess what the reply was........or better yet..... go read it, 

Listen, im trying to help the average Joe.  I adapt to this shit necode but most dont.  Dmc has a private message from me.  He can respond or not.  He is not a better CoD player than Me so whatever he is saying i can verify. Lmao. Let me verify Dmc, Break it down, you got 3 threads of half english half i dont give a shit.  And if your so confident put a wager up.we will meet on a sight and i will destroy u.  Not saying your wrong answer me privately and i will give u proper props.  Or stay hiding

3 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

Listen, im trying to help the average Joe.  I adapt to this shit necode but most dont.  Dmc has a private message from me.  He can respond or not.  He is not a better CoD player than Me so whatever he is saying i can verify. Lmao. Let me verify Dmc, Break it down, you got 3 threads of half english half i dont give a shit.  And if your so confident put a wager up.we will meet on a sight and i will destroy u.  Not saying your wrong answer me privately and i will give u proper props.  Or stay hiding

Buddy..... dont knock the guy for trying to help.......... he could have chosen to not post anything......according to everyone cod servers dont run at tickrates above 60hz.........well clearly they do (as a few of us have confirmed and as you have also seen). 

I'm not answering for DMC but unless you guys are on the same timezone i'm sure he will respond soon enuf when he gets the notifications. 

As for an online 1v1 that wudnt say much cos either you, him or someone else will host and the internet will decide who wins - in a perfect world your challs could be met on Lan with ease.

The problem here is "why" on DumaOs (XR500) does the tickrate not remain stable all the time as it does on the R1 and R700.....same goes for the send and receive rates...... the irratic spikes can never be normal. I want proper answers and solutions from Netduma not the same rhetoric that gets repeated over n over without end. 

4 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

They are as random as can be....... nothing they say ever holds true or when people tell them of the problems they are having they come up with the exact same response as if they are Bots. 

The 'erratic' server tickrate issue is an old issue....... there was a topic raised last year about the exact same thing and guys with excellent ping figures were lagging because of it...... and guess what the reply was........or better yet..... go read it, 

35 replies but nothing was able to give an answer... this problem is real and DMC got the answer, Yesterday, we did couple modifications on my setup and I will do more tonight, I'm sure that will help.  Don't give up The Dumaos army will find a solution together

4 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

iI knIi got on the 120 tickrate servers without doing anything.  Until he gives me a simole solution not 5 pages of talking like a idiot, i will losten i private messaged him.  When he responds i will give credit where credit is do.  I dont believe theres another player at my level on this forum so i believe my opinion matters.  If there is a petson who believes different wagw

He can answer you in French if you want, at least he does not treat people idiot, surement plus intelligent, 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, ugotstretched said:

Get off My NJ server Dmc keep your ass local

We will not tolerate your behaviour whether that be to staff or other community members. You have been temporarily banned for your behaviour. Please be civil to others, treat others how you would want to be treated, there is no need to act this way on a forum.

Well, he's wrong about 'Hyperlane' overriding all other settings to get you the 'perfect' 4+ that the game needs. Tried it many times over the last day. Hyperlane overrides nothing (funny how I've played plenty of matches with that number being around 2 and the matches/sessions played perfect so I believe that number is completely irrelevant)

Also tried nerfing my connection to around 300 - 500kbs and got nothing but shoot first die first so that also doesn't work.