Lag comp has totally cripple my game as a decent player

nigellion

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Mobel said:

Hello guys what do you think if i throttle my bandwidth to 5 mbps for download and 5 mbps for upload will that help ?

It's unlikely but quite a few people swear by throttling the connection so it's worth a try if you don't mind other devices suffering on bandwidth.

6 hours ago, Corbula said:

Can you do this stabilisation 'trick' on the original OS on the R1? 

2 hours ago, Mobel said:

Hello guys what do you think if i throttle my bandwidth to 5 mbps for download and 5 mbps for upload will that help ?

No you can't do the trick on R1 as R1 is already stable and don't need anything to be stable !!! Also the R1 don't have 5ghz wifi...only 2.4ghz !!! Keep in mind that...like i explained... the difference between R1 and XRseries is that maximum tickrate the R1 handle as stable is around 100hz while the XRseries handle over 120hz when stabilised !!! I succeeded in stabilising the R1 for over a minute at 120hz and it was even more perfect ingame !!! So yes you can play around with same mentality that my tricks but i didn't had enough time to do more tests !!!

Aright guys i'll say it again... Throtle : To throtle your line you want to lower the console bandwith to minimum possible aka 150kbps on both download and upload !!!

You have to understand that... We started throtling years ago with OG Os on R1 !!! The "hyperlane" now called Traffic Prioritization (you welcomed) was perfect and wasn't interfering with other settings...so that means you are able to properly set console bandwith to get around 300kbps ingame bandwith in every COD !!! At that time it was freakin flawless !!! But things have changed a lot with Duma Os so now we can't do that anymore....

Except if... 😁... you disable "hyperlane" aka Traffic Prioritisation by removing your manualy set console and ofcourse keep dumaos classified games disabled !!! 😉🍻

That's because now the Traffic prioritisation aka "hyperlane" affect other settings aka it bypass qos sliders so it always will give you the bandwith the game needs aka COD need around 4117-4118kbps aka 4mb !!! So whatever where you put your sliders you'll always get 4mb ingame !!!

Everything i say you guys can test 😎 and ya'll see !!! I tried it days ago and it was flawless for a minute or two then it became unstable...reason is that since you need to disable device prio aka hyperlane then every device on network can comunicate before your console or at same time so it cause issues like latency spikes...lags ect !!! So trust me when i say... It's best with the settings i use and shared !!! But i do want you guys to test it as like always it might work better for someone on earth... and even if it only work for couple of dudes then i'll be happy since they'll also enjoy better gaming sessions than what they deal with right now !!! 🍻

If you do it... Put both sliders at 70 !!! Then lower only your console...nothing else !!! Do speedtests till your console gets around 300kbps !!! As always you have to Disable Both Share Excess before starting the game and better if before starting console !!! Don't change these settings while ingame and if you do then restart console !!! You don't want the game to think different than the console aka console think there is 50mbs bandwith then you throttle and start the game so the game think you have only 1mbs bandwith !!!

All things i share is for Real Optimal Stability and Performance guys...nothin more nothin less !!! If both console and game think the same then you removed this as a cause for the multitude of problems you may encounter !!!

Test and give your feedbacks guys !!!

Take care... Peeeaace !!!

Oh i almost forgot... last night was playin very good but now it plays like shit.... dedis ping bounce by 10ms so that's Angrily Unstable !!! Don't blame yourselves 😉 !!!

And also about me raising +2 last night... i was seeing weird shits so i took my controller and played couple of match...yep MW as always... and i lowered it to what it was aka 78/98 !!! It's better a bit less but flawless registrations vs a bit more easily registrations added with weird shits sometimes 😉 !!!

Aright enough i'm done...

Peeeaace !!! 👽🍻

2 hours ago, Mobel said:

20191031_001203.jpg

Read my last answer... you do it wrong !!! Sliders at 70 70... reset both share and only lower both bandwith you allow to only your console... your console can be open in the network settings to test after each time you apply both share settings you made !!! And keep both share excess disabled !!! 👽🍻

I have disabled both share excess, when i do network test on ps I get the whole time 5mbps download and upload I did the test like 10 times and it gave the same results every time so this way of throttling works i think or not 🤔?

And in the game I get pretty good hit detection with this setting. 

But can you please explain the other way of how to throttle the bandwidth on PS4 then I will try that also 

DMC by the way my XR700 stays every game now around 100 tickrate sometines a little higher 1 match it was 166 without doing nothing it just doing like this with no 5ghz trick nothing, but I go reboot everything and check with the 5ghz trick if there is a difference.

Just now, DMC_81 said:

Read my last answer... you do it wrong !!! Sliders at 70 70... reset both share and only lower both bandwith you allow to only your console... your console can be open in the network settings to test after each time you apply both share settings you made !!! And keep both share excess disabled !!! 👽🍻

By lowering both slidders guys you lower your total line bandwith so every devices will suffer from that and that will cause instability issues on your setup !!! Let the max bandwith available after finetuning like i explained... then reset both share and lower only console bandwith... LOWER not higher !!! On both download and upload and save both independently since that's how it works....like if you change bandwith download to ps4 and then just switch to upload to change bandwith to ps4 and then save while on upload tab.... you just saved the upload so even if you set download at 1kbps on ps4 it will still give you the previous download bandwith in speedtest !!! So save download then switch to upload...set console bandwith and again save !!!

I also always refresh webpage after changing settings so it apply properly or if not then i know it right away so i can aplly the setting i didn't applied properly before the refresh !!! Sometimes that happen with both OG Os and Duma Os...you do a setting you save but it don't apply properly so you don't enjoy what you supposed to enjoy !!! You always want to confirm that changes have applied properly... wich is why i always remember everybody to reboot devices often so it clears old shits and properly apply new changes !!!

👽🍻

1 minute ago, Mobel said:

I have disabled both share excess, when i do network test on ps I get the whole time 5mbps download and upload I did the test like 10 times and it gave the same results every time so this way of throttling works i think or not 🤔?

And in the game I get pretty good hit detection with this setting. 

But can you please explain the other way of how to throttle the bandwidth on PS4 then I will try that also 

DMC by the way my XR700 stays every game now around 100 tickrate sometines a little higher 1 match it was 166 without doing nothing it just doing like this with no 5ghz trick nothing, but I go reboot everything and check with the 5ghz trick if there is a difference.

I just post an answer for you while you were doin this one ah ah ah nice coincidence i made it homie !!! Enjoy !!!

2 minutes ago, basKETcaSe said:

I can't believe that the admins and mods are allowing this misinformation in this and other threads from this DMC guy. It is funny to read though haha

What leads you to say that its misinformation?

I have showed that what he says is true. 

I'm on the other side of the globe to where he is and i get the same results aka 120-140hz tickrate when stable and the gaming experience is flawless. 

As for the throttling methods..... that works as well as i've done it last year already..... i played without issue on giving my ps4 500kbps on both the down and upload sides. 

The admin and or mods wont comment now as they were of the same view as you.......it is what it is......... the OS has flaws that keeps us from gaming in near perfect conditions. 

Its an old case of "Dont knock it till you've tried it" 

5 hours ago, Mobel said:

But he is right when u have your tick stabilised at 100-120 it plays different 

I've never had to even try it. Once I find the right silder settings, the game plays flawlessly for me. Check my YT channel for proof ;)

Anyways, like I said before... we shouldn't have to do any of this crap to get CoD to play right! Craptavision should just make their damn games work! Simples!

Bro maybe u have trash connection and your getting lucky, why would someone like me who has a superior connection to you still be at 60? Yell all you want, i messaged you.  If you give me a 7 simple step solution i will follow and than comment.  I messaged you DMC.  Waiting

bro i resed, not tickrate increase, hes in canada one of the countries they compensate for.  i watched his game play i would shit down his throat.  Stop putting out false shit.  or  answer my private Dmc, and i will confirm.  So far your methods made my life delayed inmore ways than one. real life.