New features for 1.03.5 have been announced.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's been some time now that this update was announced if It was taking so Long why announce it in the first place. Like this time i really don't understand it. It just makes me Feeling thirsty for more because my codaw experience is really bad atm.

• Administrators

it's been some time now that this update was announced if It was taking so Long why announce it in the first play's like this time i really don't understand it just makes me Feeling thirsty because my codaw experience is really bad atm.

Its a big update, to ensure we can get feedback from you guys and make sure things are implemented/fixed in time to do so we announced it earlier rather than later. 

I myself am in production and these things take time they were letting the public know what they were working on and most likely need to perfect it and test before releasing to the public no need to be upset. Good things come to those who wait.

I have not read every post but I thought I would ask, is there gonna be a way to see how much bandwidth a device is taking in per day/week/month or so?  I have issues at home with my provider capping me at 300GB, I would like to see what device is using what each month.  Or is this possible now because I cannot figure it out.
Thanks

• Netduma Staff

I have not read every post but I thought I would ask, is there gonna be a way to see how much bandwidth a device is taking in per day/week/month or so? I have issues at home with my provider capping me at 300GB, I would like to see what device is using what each month. Or is this possible now because I cannot figure it out.

Thanks

It's not possible now but it's a good idea I think. You could make an account on tickets.netdumasoftware.com and make a ticket on there with the suggestion (I think it lets you make tickets) :)

If that link dosent work

http://ticket.netdumasoftware.com/

Go to home page of the forum, then on the top in that green box click on Support FAQ, Then click on the big NETDUMA sing, That will direct you to the Wiki scroll down the page until you see Netduma development ticket system and click on that link

you are in my friend 

• Netduma Staff

I tried tickets.netdumasoftware.com and its not going to a correct place.

i-cX4Spdj-L.png

Ah, sorry, that's my fault. It's ticket not tickets. Follow the link Lukasz gave and it should work :)

any idea when this update is coming? Im dying for it 

We're all wanting it, but it'll still need more time.

​I wouldn't expect this until later August, maybe closer to September.

I think in the development diary they said that there would be a minor update to fix the anti flood with the arris modems, and they may be releasing the new anti flood preemptive algorithm. Dont quote me on that.

iain didnt specify any rough release date so i wouldnt expect the update anytime soon

stuff needs to be programmed and fully tested, i prefer fully baked firmwares over half baked ones ;)

Yeah there was an update for the Arris Modems that was tested by only one member of this community. However it didn't work.

All in due time.

Archived