New features for 1.03.5 have been announced.

• Netduma Staff

@Crossy please rename the thread, "The new feature list has been released", in its current form you are saying that the firmware itself has been released...made me excited for nothing

I've changed it but I don't think mattered :P

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great great news!! The latency gods have not been with me as of late...Couldn't come at a better time! Not sure if this features been suggested before but maybe : when we're getting booted out of a lobby and constantly put back into the same one, we could be locked out of that? Not a major thing just an annoyance sometimes haha! Can't wait for the update btw

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone...Loving the new update. Getting pretty good results on gaming.

I'm wondering about VPN. I am seeing a 90% speed drop (from 120mbps to 10-12mbps)  through the router vs about 77mbps through the computer directly. I had seen there was supposed to be something that could help with this coming in this update, maybe dealing with MTU. 

Anyone else having issues or perhaps even success going through vpn on the router?

• Netduma Staff

Thanks everyone...Loving the new update. Getting pretty good results on gaming.

I'm wondering about VPN. I am seeing a 90% speed drop (from 120mbps to 10-12mbps)  through the router vs about 77mbps through the computer directly. I had seen there was supposed to be something that could help with this coming in this update, maybe dealing with MTU. 

Anyone else having issues or perhaps even success going through vpn on the router?

I also get around those speeds but I believe it is a hardware limitation :) It should be plenty for gaming if that is what you use it for though :)

Archived