At the beginning i wanna say this just a copy and paste job and punting together how to set it up.
So to start you should have only your super hub plug ed and NetDUMA R1 should not be powered up etc.
Then Follow this steps
To enable modem mode on your new Super Hub
1. Make sure you are connected (wired or wirelessly) to your Super Hub.
2. Open your Internet browser.
3. Log in to your Super Hub's settings page by entering 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your Internet browser.
4. Enter your Super Hub's administration username and password. The default details are printed on the bottom of the Super Hub. If you have changed the default username or password, enter those details instead.
5. Once you've logged in, click Super Hub Settings to see the Modem Modesection.
6. Click the Enable Modem Mode button. A pop-up will ask you to confirm your selection.
7. Click Yes to continue. Your Super Hub will reboot and enter Modem Mode.
Note: Once in Modem Mode, the IP address you use to access your Super Hub changes from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.100.1
Now turn off the Super Hub.
Now take a Ethernet cable and connect it to this port on super hub
Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into port 1 (labelled - PoE) located at the back of your Netduma router.
Now Power Up the Super Hub and the NetDuma R1 Router.
After some time you should have the internet connection and be good to go.
If you still dont have internet connection restart just the superhub.
after that just follow the stuff form quick start guide.
Unplug any other wired devices that are connected to your ISP hub and instead plug them into any of the four remaining ports (2, 3, 4, 5) on your Netduma router. At this point, the only wired device that should now be connected to your ISP hub is your new Netduma router.
On all your wireless devices, e.g laptop, smart phone, tablet etc, connect to the WiFi connection “Netduma R1”. The password is the first 12 characters of the serial number (SN) located on the small white label on the side of the Netduma packaging. Your serial number should look something like this: ‘573C04D2H593/289’ therefore the wireless password would be ‘573C04D2H593’.
At this point every device in your home should be connected to the Netduma router and not the ISP hub. Open a web browser (like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Explorer) on a device that is connected to your router e.g. your laptop. Type the following into the address bar: http://192.168.88.1and hit enter. This is the Netduma router control panel. A tour will now walk you through the router’s main features which will take around five minutes.