New features for 1.03.5 have been announced.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

lol red, sorry got a lot on my plate at the moment not just updates. I'm nearly finished on experimental stuff then update will be coming

• Administrators

Yes it does work on wireless as well DTReady however we do recommend wired for gaming devices if you can. That's a general recommendation regardless of the router you have. 

sadly cannot play wired, but is there some sort of percentage or value on how much better wired plays over wireless?

never had any hitreg issues or whatsoever when playing wireless, but still curious on how much better it can get

(well even if it would be 100% better i would still stay wireless)

• Administrators

Erm I don't have stats off the top of my head its just wifi interference. When two devices transmit at the same time they can interfere causing packet loss or slow resends. I'll confess my wifi knoweldge at the moment isn't the strongest. But I'm about to do some serious research in the coming weeks. So I'll be able to answer the question with stats soon. 

Hi DTREADY, wrong topic really but yes just do as you said use the netduma ip address in your phone browser and it works just like the computer. Obviously the screen size causes issues but everything works just the same and everything can be changed in the settings via your phone :).

• Administrators

I m from Italy with 10 mb down and 1 in up , this router is fantastic , Is the same as 1 lt of Beer in a desert..

Haha thanks Albo! Glad to see you're enjoying it! Yes beer in the desert would be heaven! Also welcome to the forum :)

• Netduma Staff

Any ETA on this my internet has bad jitter would love to see if the jitter feature helps me. 

There hasn't been another announcement about when it might be released yet :)

How do I upgrade my R1?

I'm currently on 1.03.3.

Instructions on how to upgrade are here: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

Archived