New features for 1.03.5 have been announced.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Time Warner Cable cable, home phone and internet provider, will this work with that? And if so how do I hook it up?

I also have time warner all of the above, yes this will work.  There are a lot of setup options and we'll definitely help you with the details when needed

I also have time warner all of the above, yes this will work.  There are a lot of setup options and we'll definitely help you with the details when needed

Thanks! I was looking into these and really wanted to buy one but didnt know if itd work with what i have

• Netduma Staff

Thanks! I was looking into these and really wanted to buy one but didnt know if itd work with what i have

If you do get one and you need help setting it up - you can make a new thread and plenty of people will help you :)

So is the anti jitter/anti spike for pre emptive algorithm only or does this apply to reactive as well?

Could this feature help with gun fights? I mean pub and ranked play play fine. But when playing GB's in private match last night every gun fight I went into I would get a lag spike and 80% of the time loose the gun fight because of it. Even though the host was pinging at a steady 35ms ping I Still had that issue. 

Could this feature help this or am I totally wrong in thinking what this feature will do?

:) 

• Netduma Staff

When is this thread going to be locked? It's getting out of control.

Not too sure what you mean - until you responded to it there had't been a post for four days on this thread?

Not too sure what you mean - until you responded to it there had't been a post for four days on this thread?

Thats exactly what I am talking about, I believe this post is dead and no more posts should be posted in here. Climbing to almost 11 pages and half of them are people asking when will the update be released. 

• Netduma Staff

Thats exactly what I am talking about, I believe this post is dead and no more posts should be posted in here. Climbing to almost 11 pages and half of them are people asking when will the update be released. 

Which is why I edited my first post and asked that nobody makes anymore posts asking for ETAs. Unless someone has a good reason why it should be closed, this thread will stay open to discuss the latest announced features.

Half the posts are of GIF's not even people discussing anything… Don't you think that is a drilled thread? Nothing is being discussed Crossy lets be real here…. I have seen other threads accessed of being derailed or asking to stay on topic.

It should of been locked after you changed the first post.

EDIT 12/06/15 - Please don't make posts asking when it will be released. There is no set date. When it is ready a thread will be made about it.

If you've missed it on Twitter, the new features for the next upgrade, 1.03.5 have just been released.

Take a look at them here   :)

Whats on there at the moment is:

Finer traffic shaping & throttling
Anti-jitter through dampening
Increase throughput to gigabit ( ~ 900mbits )
Implement ping number pop out for streamers
Fixed LoL deep packet inspection
VPN syntax checking & fixing
Fixed connection flushing bugs

LOCKED a more useful post.

• Netduma Staff

Half the posts are of GIF's not even people discussing anything… Don't you think that is a drilled thread? Nothing is being discussed Crossy lets be real here…. I have seen other threads accessed of being derailed or asking to stay on topic.

Those were support threads. This is social/discussion thread and as the forum is moderated very little, those kind of posts are allowed. I'm not too sure why you want to argue about this one. It doesn't matter if it stays open or is closed - it won't affect you. I'm not discussing this anymore - please refrain from posting about it as it's irrelevant.

Nice! You can't rush perfection. Hopefully there's a Seattle blocker in the next update. That server (or its misrepresentation even) is the bane of my existence.

It is the Kryptonite to My Duma R1.

As a child, I could not wait until Christmas Day. The entire month of December, I couldn't sleep at night from anticipation.
Now I feel the same way for the Netduma R1 1.03.5 update.  :)
  :)  :) 

People... When its ready its ready... If they rush this and don't spend the amount time needed. You all will be mad. You have seem how the game developers are rushing game out and need to do massive updates.

People... When its ready its ready... If they rush this and don't spend the amount time needed. You all will be mad. You have seem how the game developers are rushing game out and need to do massive updates.

I don't think anyone would/could disagree with you on that.

@Crossy please rename the thread, "The new feature list has been released", in its current form you are saying that the firmware itself has been released...made me excited for nothing

Archived