-
Posts
87510 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup
Netduma Fraser replied to DimeRider27's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
If it was a true network issue, you could try for 20 minutes or 20 hours and the result would be the same, unless that issue/conflict is resolved it wouldn't allow you in, unless perhaps it's not triggering a port opening but you have a port forward so wouldn't be that - did you do just that port rule we mentioned? -
No longer effective in what way?
-
Halo Infinite not working with R3
Netduma Fraser replied to PerfectShots's topic in Netduma R3 Support
There really isn't too much that could be blocking you in this scenario, have you: Got Adblocker enabled? Done port forwarding rules? Done internet rules? -
What exactly are you seeing when you try to access? Can you access using the app?
-
XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup
Netduma Fraser replied to DimeRider27's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
There isn't any harm in doing TCP/UDP so change it to that just to make sure -
No there isn't a way to do that unfortunately, I think the only thing you could do would be to forget the R3 network on those devices and have them only have the details to connect to the XR.
-
FC series EA sports
Netduma Fraser replied to fds's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
I'm not sure if/when that would happen really but will make a note of it for the team. -
XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup
Netduma Fraser replied to DimeRider27's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Looks like from the main comment on that thread, if you remove all but the last port forwarding rule you have, it may help -
It's likely the option on the router should become available but you're under no obligation to upgrade of course and it's really hard to say, it's generally stable but everyone has a different setup/connection so unlike other products there isn't necessarily a definitive answer. I'd suggest having a look at the change log for that firmware, if anything strikes you as important or interesting give it a try, if not wait for the next one.
-
XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup
Netduma Fraser replied to DimeRider27's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Would you be able to install them to try? I'm sure this isn't the case but I have to check, are you both using the same battle.net login? -
XR1000 - Call of Duty Dual PC setup
Netduma Fraser replied to DimeRider27's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
Are you both running CoD using the same client e.g. Battle.net or one with gamepass for example? You said you were connected via ethernet, if you also connect via WiFi does the issue persist? -
It depends on what you purchased, estimates are 1-5 working days but UPS has had some delays recently so could be a little longer
-
Best to email [email protected] and I can provide tracking link there as I can confirm it has shipped.
-
Prioritization not working and LAGGING like mad on WZ!
Netduma Fraser replied to axelgaminguk's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I see you're on an old firmware, not even the latest public version. I've given you Early Access, please try the firmware there and see how you get on. https://forum.netduma.com/forum/151-netduma-r3-early-access/ -
I've made a request for it but it won't be immediate
-
I covered the first question here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/56881-why-dont-you-guys-have-a-router/?do=findComment&comment=423225 but I'd love to know where you're living, I've not seen any ISP near 10Gbps in the UK. Most home consumer routers have 4 ports. If someone requires more they would usually get a switch. That would be a great router, however, it'd also have a massive price to match!
-
Added
-
Can you provide the log when this happens please?
-
Added
-
Added
-
On the Fritz interface or on the R3 WAN page. I would remove the PC from the DMZ there as that is a major security risk. The IP you find on the WAN page put that in the exposed host option on the Fritz interface.
-
If some devices are connected to the AX, it wouldn't be able to control/read what they're doing. If you're referring to having an AP behind the R3 that would work as each device would appear as though it is directly connected to the R3.
-
FC series EA sports
Netduma Fraser replied to fds's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
What kind of features exactly? ExitLag is essentially a VPN that can give you better routing to servers, that's not within the routers capability unless and existing service like that was integrated and I'm not sure how likely that would be to happen.
