Jump to content

Netduma Fraser

Administrators
  • Posts

    87507
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    1947

Everything posted by Netduma Fraser

  1. It's likely you've missed something like entering the rule name, scroll up & down and check everything has been entered
  2. The vancouver one I can't tell why that's happened as I can't see the map but disable Geo-Latency in Settings, that's usually the cause. The map photo looks fine, everything inside being allowed, everything outside being blocked. So you don't get the yellowing on another computer at all?
  3. Did you factory reset after updating? If you split the WiFi bands and connect them to 5GHz manually do they achieve higher speeds?
  4. I believe we know the cause and it's being fixed currently so should be in one of the next versions
  5. Ahh well done for figuring it out and thanks for the update!
  6. That appears fine, have you set your correct speeds in the router? How have you setup Congestion Control? Are ALL devices connected to the R3?
  7. Do keep in mind around launch time the game servers are at their most volatile, stick with it, once the population decreases you'll see a marked change I'm sure. Also experiment with forcing different servers in case they're under less load.
  8. Does it work using an incognito window? I can't think of any reason other than what I mentioned why it would be redirecting you to a different website
  9. Please provide a screenshot of LAN and WAN Settings
  10. The only way that would be happening is if you're clicking the sign in with facebook button. I'm not seeing a FB account associated with your account either
  11. It can work but it's possible they're blocking VPN IP addresses. Also if you're selecting a server very far away then you may be hitting a ping limit preventing you getting a game
  12. If the R3 is in the DMZ on the Hub and then as a test you put your PC in the DMZ on the R3 then check and it's still moderate then it's possible you have a CG-NAT. Remove the PC from the DMZ as soon as you've done the test though.
  13. It would be yes, there is something we're working on, I don't know if it would go to the extent of being able to Geo-Filter though
  14. I believe it's because the XR doesn't have Ping Optimizer/isn't on the 3.3 update. You can use the Auto Setup function on the web browser which does the same thing
  15. Oh yes sorry, my mistake, I'll come back to you when I know more
  16. Okay keep us posted, I'll be around then!
  17. Gotcha, thanks, I've passed it on, there are no other servers in that region so as long as you have the south covered you won't miss it
  18. Thank you, are you trying to use HybridVPN while playing?
  19. I'm checking with Alex and will let you know, the workaround will still work just as well in the meantime
  20. Yes that will potentially be a possibility but not currently
  21. It should be there so it's correct
  22. It's odd that it's showing Google for the DNS - have you set this manually on the console?
  23. Okay take me through exactly what you've done, with screenshots if possible and I can better tell where the problem is
  24. That one is an SA server so that's correct or are you saying it's appearing elsewhere?
  25. I see you've made a new topic, I'll respond to you there
×
×
  • Create New...