-
Posts
87507 -
Joined
-
Days Won
1947
Everything posted by Netduma Fraser
-
It's likely you've missed something like entering the rule name, scroll up & down and check everything has been entered
-
The vancouver one I can't tell why that's happened as I can't see the map but disable Geo-Latency in Settings, that's usually the cause. The map photo looks fine, everything inside being allowed, everything outside being blocked. So you don't get the yellowing on another computer at all?
-
Slow Wi-Fi issues after updating firmware.. 402
Netduma Fraser replied to Nelsitin's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Did you factory reset after updating? If you split the WiFi bands and connect them to 5GHz manually do they achieve higher speeds? -
Unable to connect directly to ONT Via PPPoE
Netduma Fraser replied to Vaex Darastrix's topic in Netduma R3 Support
I believe we know the cause and it's being fixed currently so should be in one of the next versions -
Ahh well done for figuring it out and thanks for the update!
-
Slow Wi-Fi issues after updating firmware.. 402
Netduma Fraser replied to Nelsitin's topic in Netduma R3 Support
That appears fine, have you set your correct speeds in the router? How have you setup Congestion Control? Are ALL devices connected to the R3? -
Using Exitlag in tandem with DumaOS
Netduma Fraser replied to allmyfault's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Do keep in mind around launch time the game servers are at their most volatile, stick with it, once the population decreases you'll see a marked change I'm sure. Also experiment with forcing different servers in case they're under less load. -
Does it work using an incognito window? I can't think of any reason other than what I mentioned why it would be redirecting you to a different website
-
Slow Wi-Fi issues after updating firmware.. 402
Netduma Fraser replied to Nelsitin's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Please provide a screenshot of LAN and WAN Settings -
The only way that would be happening is if you're clicking the sign in with facebook button. I'm not seeing a FB account associated with your account either
-
It can work but it's possible they're blocking VPN IP addresses. Also if you're selecting a server very far away then you may be hitting a ping limit preventing you getting a game
-
Port Fowarding Moderate>Open NAT Type
Netduma Fraser replied to VeeDot's topic in Netduma R3 Support
If the R3 is in the DMZ on the Hub and then as a test you put your PC in the DMZ on the R3 then check and it's still moderate then it's possible you have a CG-NAT. Remove the PC from the DMZ as soon as you've done the test though. -
Using Exitlag in tandem with DumaOS
Netduma Fraser replied to allmyfault's topic in Netduma R2 Support
It would be yes, there is something we're working on, I don't know if it would go to the extent of being able to Geo-Filter though -
Ethernet port (1) / access to internet not working?
Netduma Fraser replied to RedBearNAaron's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Okay keep us posted, I'll be around then! -
Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Call of Duty Support
Gotcha, thanks, I've passed it on, there are no other servers in that region so as long as you have the south covered you won't miss it -
Thank you, are you trying to use HybridVPN while playing?
-
Using Exitlag in tandem with DumaOS
Netduma Fraser replied to allmyfault's topic in Netduma R2 Support
Yes that will potentially be a possibility but not currently -
Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Call of Duty Support
It should be there so it's correct -
Ethernet port (1) / access to internet not working?
Netduma Fraser replied to RedBearNAaron's topic in Netduma R3 Support
It's odd that it's showing Google for the DNS - have you set this manually on the console? -
Port Fowarding Moderate>Open NAT Type
Netduma Fraser replied to VeeDot's topic in Netduma R3 Support
Okay take me through exactly what you've done, with screenshots if possible and I can better tell where the problem is -
Found mislocated servers? Let us know here!
Netduma Fraser replied to Netduma Alex's topic in Call of Duty Support
That one is an SA server so that's correct or are you saying it's appearing elsewhere? -
My r2 keeps dropping connection and rebooting randomly
Netduma Fraser replied to FeaRvPain's topic in Netduma R2 Support
I see you've made a new topic, I'll respond to you there
