Black Ops 3 Update, Upgrade, Cloud & Extras

Netduma Fraser

1st question, cant be live till you download the darn thing right?

2nd question, in the morning you say what time is that here in the U.S. im confused? 

3rd question , will this update include a cache flush button?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be great for all the Duma army:),we tested this update yesterday and games were great so get your Elgato's ready lol.

Are you using your same settings from the console section Raddy?

Quick question if anyone would like to answer. Will there be any dedicated servers put in central or in latin america in the future so many of us could expirience better ping? I live in panama in central america. And the best server it connects too is the one in Tampa Florida. Ping is from 50 to 60 wich really isn't all that great.

• Administrators

Quick question if anyone would like to answer. Will there be any dedicated servers put in central or in latin america in the future so many of us could expirience better ping? I live in panama in central america. And the best server it connects too is the one in Tampa Florida. Ping is from 50 to 60 wich really isn't all that great.

That's not really our area as we are limited to the servers the game actually provides to players/consumers. However rest assured if we do find any they'll be moved so you can have a better experience.

-----------------

Just a slight little update, the upgrade appears to be working well for most of the testers which is fantastic news, there are a few that are having issues so Iain will be dedicated is day to getting those fixed as quick as possible. 

When it's released we'll let everyone know how they can download it. 

The cloud update will be going out today regardless, make sure to keep auto & bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied. 

That's not really our area as we are limited to the servers the game actually provides to players/consumers. However rest assured if we do find any they'll be moved so you can have a better experience.

-----------------

Just a slight little update, the upgrade appears to be working well for most of the testers which is fantastic news, there are a few that are having issues so Iain will be dedicated is day to getting those fixed as quick as possible.

The cloud update will be going out today regardless, make sure to keep auto & bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied.

Is this upgrade the big boy everyone has been begging for?does it include the jitter supression thing?I'm really happy with how my games have been lately so it's no difference to me either way I'm just curious

-----------------

Crap! At work, and the bleeding edge is not ticked, as its the only way I could get hosts inside my geo filter.

Guess I won't be playing on the new cloud update tonight after work as it could take up to 4 hrs to take effect. :(

Is this upgrade the big boy everyone has been begging for?does it include the jitter supression thing?I'm really happy with how my games have been lately so it's no difference to me either way I'm just curious

Nah. I thinks it's the turbo mode + improving BO3 playability. But not the anti jitter yet.

• Administrators

The upgrade seems like its working great so far. We are just waiting on a few US guys that had some issues but we believe that may just have been a case of them updating to the previous version. 

We will update you with more info/release asap.

[quote name="Netduma Fraser "The upgrade seems like its working great so far. We are just waiting on a few US guys that had some issues but we believe that may just have been a case of them updating to the previous version.

We will update you with more info/release asap.

Thanks for the hard work guys I will be waiting on a twitter announcment just in case I don't see on forums :)