Share Your Netduma Settings For MW/CW/WZ

Infoseye

Hey duma Family! I thought it would be nice to idea we all share our settings that works for each of us, for Call of duty Modern warfare, Cold War and Warzone. So if anyone wants to try out other settings it would be available in one place.

Here is mine....

Console:PS5

Geo-Filter Settings:

Filter Mode & Strick Mode :enabled

Distance : 1000 , Ping: 0

Congestion Control 

Always - 77/81

Traffic Prioritizations - DumaOS Classified Games enabled

Lastly I put my PS5 into DMZ zone to have OPEN Nat type, port forwarding doesn't really work. 

1 minute ago, RedBull2k said:
  • ps5
  • no geo
  • Congestion 70/70 (60/18 speeds set in congestion)
  • Always
  • In DMZ
  • DumaOS classified games.
  • Wifi Turned off(use my XR500 in access point)
  • Add blocker Off
  • no VPN

Question.... No Geo-filter so that means you connect to any server outside your geo-graphical region? Also what's your ping like?

Im in the UK, most games are played on 

1. UK
  2. Amsterdam
  3. France
  4. Spain
  5. Germany

My latency is ok on all of them.

Dont get me wrong i have my moments/days/weeks its really laggy sometimes even when all the signs point it should be good. I just dont know what gets into it to make it not enjoyable.

latency.jpg

On 7/29/2021 at 8:22 PM, RedBull2k said:
  • ps5
  • no geo
  • Congestion 70/70 (60/18 speeds set in congestion)
  • Always
  • In DMZ
  • DumaOS classified games.
  • Wifi Turned off(use my XR500 in access point)
  • Add blocker Off
  • no VPN

I'm trying these today.

Thank you.

- PC

- Geo ON

-  Ping assist at  20

- My GPS location set in the middle of the  Atlantic.  

- 70/70 (75 ish DL/UP each)

- Always

- DMZ'd my PC to my netduma, (DMZ'd my  net duma to my actual router) 

- duma classiflied games 

- WIRED (cant stress this enough)

this gets me great  hit dectection on my pc (as possible).  there are some games where  i know im shooting people but they still melt me  but  i take when that  happens as them just being  laggy as hell.

-ps4

-Geo off

-60/60 cc always on (a+ dlsreports with no yellow or red above measurements or big jitter spikes)

-upnp

-wired

-3074 src 30000-45000 dst tp

I remember A7Legit saying something about hitting the reset button before every match once you had the sliders optimized and for some reason it works, dont know what it does exact;y, but it improves hit detection, if i dont hit reset distribution they sponge my bullets taking nearly a full magazie to kill. Thought it was a placebo but it works everytime.

On 8/1/2021 at 6:52 AM, RoyDavis77 said:

-ps4

-Geo off

-60/60 cc always on (a+ dlsreports with no yellow or red above measurements or big jitter spikes)

-upnp

-wired

I remember A7Legit saying something about hitting the reset button before every match once you had the sliders optimized and for some reason it works, dont know what it does exact;y, but it improves hit detection, if i dont hit reset distribution they sponge my bullets taking nearly a full magazie to kill. Thought it was a placebo but it works everytime.

Which reset button? 

4 hours ago, XSXS said:

Which reset button? 

I think he is talking about the reset distribution in the bandwidth allocation tab. Simjc said something about pressing reset as well. Also if you want to try this method out, reset distribution for upload and also click reset distribution for the download as well, as the settings are completely separate from another.

I did notice an improvement with hit registration resetting bandwidth allocation but didn't do it individual like upload and download, I would try that next. I just played about two games, but I would do more testing.

This is a test video, there are other clips too but just to show the hit registration is great. Like I said I played just two games last night but I would be doing more test and sharing my findings on here.

Same settings I posted above, but I added my PS5 to Traffic Prioritization. If you interested.

10 hours ago, xMako3 said:

I think he is talking about the reset distribution in the bandwidth allocation tab. Simjc said something about pressing reset as well. Also if you want to try this method out, reset distribution for upload and also click reset distribution for the download as well, as the settings are completely separate from another.

After you reset it to you reallocate bandwidth or just play with every device set to equal bandwidth? 

Thx

4 hours ago, XSXS said:

After you reset it to you reallocate bandwidth or just play with every device set to equal bandwidth? 

Thx

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I just reset it and leave everything equal with share excess on but you can try it with it on or off. With traffic prioritization on, I came to the conclusion that the game doesn't respect the upload limits I set even with share excess on or off, but if I take a speedtest I get my proper speeds. With traffic prioritization off, I get the correct speeds I set 100% of the time in game as well. Hope that helps. You can also try messing with your bandwidth using the cc sliders at the top and traffic prio on and see if the game is obeying what you set checking your network call of duty settings and seeing what kbps they give you. 

On 8/1/2021 at 2:52 PM, RoyDavis77 said:

-ps4

-Geo off

-upnp

-wired

Okay so when I read this a couple of weeks ago most settings were what I am used to with the Duma . But this re setting the distribution flower mention from A7 and RoyDavies was new to me . So I tried  it and saw a huge difference from day one . I have now done this each game for the last 2 weeks before deciding to post ,  my KD ( very average player) was 1.33 but during this period has averaged 1.90 but more importantly I have enjoyed playing CW .  Question is WTH ?  how does it work ?

10 minutes ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Okay so when I read this a couple of weeks ago most settings were what I am used to with the Duma . But this re setting the distribution flower mention from A7 and RoyDavies was new to me . So I tried  it and saw a huge difference from day one . I have now done this each game for the last 2 weeks before deciding to post ,  my KD ( very average player) was 1.33 but during this period has averaged 1.90 but more importantly I have enjoyed playing CW .  Question is WTH ?  how does it work ?

That's really odd, I don't see how that could possibly affect this but I'll certainly be testing it out.

As a test, could you switch to device mode and put the slider for the device you're playing on up to 100% and hit 'Update Distribution'. After this check if you're still getting consistent games.

PS4:

Sliders 90%

QoS SRC 3074 - DST 30000:45000

Geofilter on

uPNP on

Shared excess all

Custom DiffServ QoS on switches

Just started playing WZ on PC yesterday and it's spot on without any form of QoS / Geofilter etc. Ping between 19 and 27ms depending on server. (in game dashboard)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 4:46 AM, Seye said:

Hey duma Family! I thought it would be nice to idea we all share our settings that works for each of us, for Call of duty Modern warfare, Cold War and Warzone. So if anyone wants to try out other settings it would be available in one place.

Here is mine....

Console:PS5

Geo-Filter Settings:

Filter Mode & Strick Mode :enabled

Distance : 1000 , Ping: 0

Congestion Control 

Always - 77/81

Traffic Prioritizations - DumaOS Classified Games enabled

Lastly I put my PS5 into DMZ zone to have OPEN Nat type, port forwarding doesn't really work. 

mate for me port forwarding works if I open the ports in the modem/router I get from ISP first, the IP adress would be the IP address my NetDuma R2 router gets in the modem/router and then in my NetDuma R2 I open the ports again for the IP Address of the device I want to open it.. does it makes sense for you?

Just in case you want to test it

25 minutes ago, AlexNavas84 said:

mate for me port forwarding works if I open the ports in the modem/router I get from ISP first, the IP adress would be the IP address my NetDuma R2 router gets in the modem/router and then in my NetDuma R2 I open the ports again for the IP Address of the device I want to open it.. does it makes sense for you?

Just in case you want to test it

Not the way you stated it, basically I put my netduma into dmz zone on ISP router to enable open NAT type.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, Demonic von Oddball said:

Console: Xbox Series S

1 Gbit Fiber connection

Geofilter: 25 ping
polygon mode no selection

Congestion: always, Sliders 99% U&D

Traffic prioritization:  SRC 3074 - DST 30000:55000

Ports forwarded: 53, 80, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500 (TCP&UDP)

Call_of_Duty®_Black_Ops_Cold_War_-_Xbox_Series_XS_(4).png

interesting on 55k for DST and not 45k DST any difference maker on 55K?