Share Your Netduma Settings For MW/CW/WZ

Infoseye

2 hours ago, Derlandes said:

Playstation 5. Work?

The option to change MTU for PlayStation 5 is available in the PlayStation 5 Network Settings.

Xbox Series, doesn't have option to change MTU on the Xbox. XBOX can only change MTU from router. PS5 is able to do both.

This is a warning the cod games have a security risk right now.  Becareful putting your pc in dmz but the console might be ok in dmz mode.  To have port forwarding to work you need to have UPNP off when forwarding ports btw.  The portforwarding works on the router I have tested it so many times.

7 hours ago, CypherzZ-_- said:

This is a warning the cod games have a security risk right now.  Becareful putting your pc in dmz but the console might be ok in dmz mode.  To have port forwarding to work you need to have UPNP off when forwarding ports btw.  The portforwarding works on the router I have tested it so many times.

What warning? hope your not referring to the nonsense that Rara reported to cover for him getting permanent band for cheating

And if your on console there is no risk at all for being in DMZ worst thing that can happen is your get pinged to death.

On 8/11/2021 at 7:06 AM, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Okay so when I read this a couple of weeks ago most settings were what I am used to with the Duma . But this re setting the distribution flower mention from A7 and RoyDavies was new to me . So I tried  it and saw a huge difference from day one . I have now done this each game for the last 2 weeks before deciding to post ,  my KD ( very average player) was 1.33 but during this period has averaged 1.90 but more importantly I have enjoyed playing CW .  Question is WTH ?  how does it work ?

when do you reset the flower in the lobby right before the match opr dsuring the countdown in the matrch? and do u hit update redistribution or no?

14 hours ago, CypherzZ-_- said:

No crap bud you can't have upnp and port forwarding enabled and expect no security risk it like asking for ports to be forwarded when they're already being forwarded automatically by upnp 😱 Also if your on pc you might as well be running a vpn from all the ddos losers hang in there I do it on console too I just laugh my ass off them thinking they can shut me down maybe if your a real hacker that knows what they're doing but most are just losers with no intellect that ddos to fill they're small egos because they can't play

2 minutes ago, MainLifeline said:

when do you reset the flower in the lobby right before the match opr dsuring the countdown in the matrch? and do u hit update redistribution or no?

Flower useless bud just do traffic prioritization

Its for the people that don't know btw thanks for the respond lol.  putting pc in dmz is a huge security risk period.  This again for some of the comments I read.  Cod has a security issue right now believe it or not and who said anything about rara the cheating cod player lmao.

On 14/06/2023 at 21:16, MainLifeline said:

quando você zera a flor no lobby logo antes da partida, durante a contagem regressiva da partida? e você pressiona a redistribuição de atualização ou não?

How? I didn't understand. Sorry, I don't speak English, but I would like to know how this procedure works.