ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kralj3gs said:

I tested beta 3.0 and it works ok but there is a lot bugs.

but there is still an old problem on Beeta 3.0 , the other problem is  QoS and IPTV app on my tv, IPTV App on my Samsung doesn't work until QoS is turned off.
When QoS is turned on, all devices where I have the application with iptv installed do not work, and when QoS is turned off, all devices on which IPTV is watched work properly.

it is not clear to me that it works perfectly on other routers,  and that it can't be fixed on XR500 for a very long time.

Yes because it's a beta. Can you please post in the beta forum with issues that you're having please.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Kralj3gs said:

link on my gmail.

When they send you an invite it is an invite to the beta forum on the Netgear Community where you can download the firmware, did you login to the account you signed up with?

13 minutes ago, Kralj3gs said:

link on my gmail.

Do you have an XR450 or and XR500?  I noticed in your sig on the left you have a XR450.. If you have a XR450 I dont think the beta has started for that unless they are considering that a XR500..

Thanks!

Zippy.

8 hours ago, mathmath51 said:

I got my email yesterday. Try asking Netgear on every tweeter + facebook account they have on top of registering.

why not share the firmware 😏 it seems my invitation was lost 

Hello @Netduma Fraser

i was wondering when will i get the beta for the Duma OS 3.0 how long am i in the list of beta users in R1 netduma. Just checking cause i haven’t got any email for it to use and test for it’s awesome features. ( waiting for about 3 months and 2 weeks ) currently waiting for it and excited to use but as of now no beta yet.

10 hours ago, SturmButcher said:

why not share the firmware 😏 it seems my invitation was lost 

Honestly, when you read the beta forum, you wonder how the most common errors were not spotted by internal qa testing on netduma's side as they are all linked to 3.0 features.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, T-sun said:

Hello @Netduma Fraser

i was wondering when will i get the beta for the Duma OS 3.0 how long am i in the list of beta users in R1 netduma. Just checking cause i haven’t got any email for it to use and test for it’s awesome features. ( waiting for about 3 months and 2 weeks ) currently waiting for it and excited to use but as of now no beta yet.

It seems you were invited to the beta almost 2 weeks ago. Take a look on the forum for the beta section.

4 hours ago, mathmath51 said:

Honestly, when you read the beta forum, you wonder how the most common errors were not spotted by internal qa testing on netduma's side as they are all linked to 3.0 features.

They were unreproducible in the lab which is why we wanted to conduct a beta test - also why we are doing it incrementally rather than allowing everyone to use it at once. 

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It seems you were invited to the beta almost 2 weeks ago. Take a look on the forum for the beta section.

They were unreproducible in the lab which is why we wanted to conduct a beta test - also why we are doing it incrementally rather than allowing everyone to use it at once. 

Oh i thought it was on a email but i was shocked that it was on the forum thanks i never really noticed that my mistake 😅 thanks again i’ll do that just now going install the beta. To my 2 Netduma R1 routers.

if i find any bugs of some sort i’ll make sure to report it.