ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

Still waiting. Perhaps selecting someone with a background in systems and network engineering and even a little bit of code wouldnt be such a bad idea. I know you're all stressed about hearing it as we are about waiting/asking for it. You already have our money so I'm just $250 in the hole waiting.

Should have built a pfSense ;)

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Numo36 said:

When beta on xr 700 

Coming out

No further news, still working hard on it.

8 hours ago, xstefen said:

Still waiting. Perhaps selecting someone with a background in systems and network engineering and even a little bit of code wouldnt be such a bad idea. I know you're all stressed about hearing it as we are about waiting/asking for it. You already have our money so I'm just $250 in the hole waiting.

Should have built a pfSense ;)

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your feedback but we have a fantastically talented team. It is no small feat making an operating system that works on multiple architectures bug free. We will get it out as soon as we can.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:31 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks I've boosted you both. @Cajun72 I'm not sure exactly but will generally be quicker for the R1 beta.

Hi, I was boosted on August 12th (as I signed up on 9th July for the DumaOS 3.0 Beta then) see below confirmation, and I am currently on firmware 2.1.3.29 duma os for the netduma R1 so was just wondering on timescales please as it's been nearly a couple of months.

Not rushing or anything just don't want to miss out as I'm sure this will be great!

Thanks

image.thumb.png.53108262d4fa9c6387c2f6c8d58c9a92.png

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Cajun72 said:

Hi, I was boosted on August 12th (as I signed up on 9th July for the DumaOS 3.0 Beta then) see below confirmation, and I am currently on firmware 2.1.3.29 duma os for the netduma R1 so was just wondering on timescales please as it's been nearly a couple of months.

Not rushing or anything just don't want to miss out as I'm sure this will be great!

Thanks

Hi Cajun, you have beta access - take a look at the main section of the forum and you should see the beta section.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, ghazeldu13 said:

Hi Fraser,

I signed up for the beta in June for my XR500 and am not getting a link!

my username for:

- netgear community: ghazldu13

- netduma community: ghazeldu13

Thanks !

I've boosted you up the list.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, NKreeftenberg said:

I enlisted for the beta 2 months ago and still no news in my e-mail or website, when to expect and invite.

The Beta forum link on  http://www.netgearinnovation.com/dumaos-beta/index.html gives access denied.

Netgear community username: Fubar__

I've boosted you up the list.