ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

• Administrators
18 hours ago, DigitalXJedi said:

If it’s not too much trouble could I get a boost as well?If it’s not too much trouble could I get a boost as well?

What is your Netgear community username?

5 hours ago, vUNREALv said:

Still nothing here, signed up first day, asked to be boosted on here, surely by September this thing is ready to be on an open beta? 

It's not guaranteed that everyone will get in. We;'ve got a new build coming out soon that we think will be quite stable, depending on how that goes we will look into rolling it out to more people.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, DigitalXJedi said:

I desperate to try the BETA for the XR500.  Signed up a LONG LONG time ago.  Hope it comes soon.

Sameee brother... I was looking on YT and some Youtuber bought R2 and he was explaning the changes on DumaOS 3.0 and i was like :

😮 .... 

XD 

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

Hi everybody!

I registered also in June for the beta (on R1). Does it make sense to continue waiting?

Thanks!

Take a look at the main forum and you should see you have access to the beta section.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Killer65malibu said:

Netduma Frasier, so I now have to spend 150$ to have access duma 3.0 , ive signed up for the beta with no response . How is this even right. What kind of time frame do you have for the release of the new software for XR500 , XR700 users? 

You don't have to do that at all, that is entirely up to you. 3.0 will come to all DumaOS supported routers. It was optimized for the R2 and that is what we have developed on, porting it to other router architecture is the tricky part. Signing up to take part in the beta doesn't guarantee entry. There is a new build for the XR500 very soon and depending on that we will look into getting more people involved and we'll be starting the other betas soon as well.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Michael775 said:

Just wondering what the status is on beta (XR500) I signed up to on first days of Beta signup and still haven't heard anything. Thanks.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There is a new build for the XR500 very soon and depending on that we will look into getting more people involved and we'll be starting the other betas soon as well.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, scrubosaurus said:

u think this year? (honest question)

Short answer - Yes!

Take this with a grain of salt but new build should be within 2 weeks. Depending on the stability of that build we can open it up to get more people trying it.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Short answer - Yes!

Take this with a grain of salt but new build should be within 2 weeks. Depending on the stability of that build we can open it up to get more people trying it.

thats nice, lets open the beta can be open to more ppl, that would mean its getting better...

tnks for the info

Hi Fraser,

You've boosted me up the list last week but i don't see the beta section on both forom netgear and netduma.

On this link, I have an access denied: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma?_ga=2.92839901.1515063026.1599482539-858373476.1599482539

Cane you give me the access please.

Thnaks

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Nabs said:

Hi Fraser,

You've boosted me up the list last week but i don't see the beta section on both forom netgear and netduma.

On this link, I have an access denied: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma?_ga=2.92839901.1515063026.1599482539-858373476.1599482539

Cane you give me the access please.

Thnaks

I can't give you access to the XR500 beta as that is up to Netgear. Check our forum for the beta section for R1, you should have access.

Just now, scrubosaurus said:

the beta acess will be on this forum or netgears?

Netgear betas will be on their community site.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can't give you access to the XR500 beta as that is up to Netgear. Check our forum for the beta section for R1, you should have access.

Netgear betas will be on their community site.

So how to access on this XR500 beta ? When you say You've boosted me up the list, it mean that you registered me on the XR500 beta list and I have to wait netgear to invite me ?

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Nabs said:

So how to access on this XR500 beta ? When you say You've boosted me up the list, it mean that you registered me on the XR500 beta list and I have to wait netgear to invite me ?

You will have to wait for an invite from Netgear, we tried to get you up the waiting list.