Defeat MW Lag Compensation!

Sable

6 hours ago, 1conito said:

i don't know how this guy has measured the bandwith usage of call of duty modern warfare, but for me it's 30 kbits/down a less than 15kbit up

If you limit your bandwitch under 17kbit Up.. the Game Show you a Ping of 999 and become unplayable

You can easy Play with 20kbit Up.. but trottling dosnt make a difference in the lag compensation for me

2 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

If you limit your bandwitch under 17kbit Up.. the Game Show you a Ping of 999 and become unplayable

You can easy Play with 20kbit Up.. but trottling dosnt make a difference in the lag compensation for me

i didin't throttle anything, those measurements are made without any QOS rules, and i was surprised how low they are for a 6v6 games

On 7/8/2020 at 9:41 PM, Seye said:

I disagree, I have played alot of FPS games and still come across campers e.g battlefield is a good example.  The game is designed for all kinds of players its up to you on what you do in the game. People rush and gun, some are perceive players some just choose to stand in one spot. o

You cant change my opinion...sorry ...i was playing multiplayer from the first cod....the quality of players changed last years....if someone change corners etc.  this is not rush.....and this game has the worst netcode....they changed p2p matchmaking to dedicated servers....this is good IF you have servers in every country......bad servers+sbmm= b@@@shit

So, I believe I figure out the party issue. Basically you just need to be on the right server, so if you are having connection issues in party, but not in solos just have the party leader pass leader to a different player, this solved all my issues as of now. We will see how it plays over the next couple weeks. 

1 hour ago, Knomax said:

You cant change my opinion...sorry ...i was playing multiplayer from the first cod....the quality of players changed last years....if someone change corners etc.  this is not rush.....and this game has the worst netcode....they changed p2p matchmaking to dedicated servers....this is good IF you have servers in every country......bad servers+sbmm= b@@@shit

Its like you did not get the point I was making, everyone's play style is different. Yes people camp no doubt everyone has experienced been killed by a camper but that doesn't mean you call everyone who plays MW campers or your words ''This COD is only for campers.' that's just crazy.

I believe this years cod, developers took a different directions than traditional play style. I think by avoiding people spawn trapping, which explains why your team mates spawn around you each time they get killed. Dont think so? Try it,  stay away from team mates each time they die the game will spawn them right next to you or close by.

They also slowed down your pace, to force you from running around like a headless chicken but hey people still do it lol, same with compas peeps complained then they brought back mini map which doesn't work has quite has it should.

Lastly they wanted players to play tactically, with all this I dont blame people camping. Personally what I hate about this game overall is the visibility. On warzone is hard to spot enemies a far at times until I increase my colour on my monitor it becomes better.

I totally I agree with you about netcode etc its so bad, this is the worst cod ever.

@Seye  My biggest problem isn't campers but connectivity..what i mean...i am from Greece so it connects me in server in Italy which never plays well or etc. Germany.....so my in game ping is always at least 70ms how to compare etc. with you which you leave in Germany and your ping in this server is 8ms etc.????

Put together in this situation and the low time to kill and bad sound in this game (footsteps).

Cod was always been "survivor fps" not tactical...what i mean....one or two players if they were good can defeat all enemy and win the game.

"SBMM" who's developer was this "great idea"?

Netcode .....from time to time 40-50GB  "update"...this is not update....this is totally another game...the" community"  wants new cod every year ...so they don't have the time to make a "working" game...they make it on the fly..they published with errors and then from month to month trying to fix it....

14 hours ago, Knomax said:

@Seye  My biggest problem isn't campers but connectivity..what i mean...i am from Greece so it connects me in server in Italy which never plays well or etc. Germany.....so my in game ping is always at least 70ms how to compare etc. with you which you leave in Germany and your ping in this server is 8ms etc.????

Put together in this situation and the low time to kill and bad sound in this game (footsteps).

Cod was always been "survivor fps" not tactical...what i mean....one or two players if they were good can defeat all enemy and win the game.

"SBMM" who's developer was this "great idea"?

Netcode .....from time to time 40-50GB  "update"...this is not update....this is totally another game...the" community"  wants new cod every year ...so they don't have the time to make a "working" game...they make it on the fly..they published with errors and then from month to month trying to fix it....

I'm not located in Germany more like London but yes I switch locations between Spain France and sometimes USA just for the fun of it. Have you tried the settings posted on here and tried different servers?

1 hour ago, Seye said:

So decided to play around with settings, so I turned off Geo Filter, reset bandwidth to default and I get this ping in game.Is that possible?

This means nothing.. i Life in Germany and have many Lobbys with a Ping from 16-25ms

My Games Run @ 125-140 FPS so the frametime should be 7-8ms

So the real Ping would be 8-16ms

You will still get First Shot and First die moments and the Feeling you are half a sec behind

I'm actually deleting this game, it caused my ps4 pro to overheat and forcefully shut down mid game. Quick search on the internet alot people experience this on the ps4 pro and eventually console packs up. Not throwing away my ps4 pro for s useless game like this one.

5 hours ago, Seye said:

I'm actually deleting this game, it caused my ps4 pro to overheat and forcefully shut down mid game. Quick search on the internet alot people experience this on the ps4 pro and eventually console packs up. Not throwing away my ps4 pro for s useless game like this one.

maybe had a pack of sand inside... nvm i switched to pc and kept playing the game with a controller no problem

11 hours ago, Seye said:

Same thing happened to mine. I've took the top off and its running a little cooler now. I'm gonna open her up and replace the thermal paste on the APU as I'm guessing it probably has very little on there now.

9 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Same thing happened to mine. I've took the top off and its running a little cooler now. I'm gonna open her up and replace the thermal paste on the APU as I'm guessing it probably has very little on there now.

No mate its not your console, its the game MW. At the lobby screen looks like the frame rate isn't capped, so your PS4 processor just over works until it over heats, there so many videos on well know youtubers complaining about the issue.

My Pro is just 3 months old spanking new, I have checked the vents, opened the cover to check the fan barely anything in there to clean not even worth opening.

I launched the MW application left it on title screen to have 10 mins chat with my old folks, just to return load to multiplayer screen puff Ps4 pro shut down what?????. Turned it on again MW was re-downloading wait what???? Totally confused.

So MW application just disappeared over 120GB of data? Just by my console shutting off, man Never have I experienced this before. My mate told me to get second ps4 slim just for MW, it isn't worth just for one game.

19 minutes ago, Seye said:

No mate its not your console, its the game MW. At the lobby screen looks like the frame rate isn't capped, so your PS4 processor just over works until it over heats, there so many videos on well know youtubers complaining about the issue.

My Pro is just 3 months old spanking new, I have checked the vents, opened the cover to check the fan barely anything in there to clean not even worth opening.

I launched the MW application left it on title screen to have 10 mins chat with my old folks, just to return load to multiplayer screen puff Ps4 pro shut down what?????. Turned it on again MW was re-downloading wait what???? Totally confused.

So MW application just disappeared over 120GB of data? Just by my console shutting off, man Never have I experienced this before. My mate told me to get second ps4 slim just for MW, it isn't worth just for one game.

I know its the game but point is, if I wanna play the game without my console overheating, extra cooling is needed.

Seen plenty replace the thermal paste and its quietened down their console alot.

Since I won't be getting a PS5 anytime soon, I want my PS4 to be in it for the long haul.

3 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I know its the game but point is, if I wanna play the game without my console overheating, extra cooling is needed.

Seen plenty replace the thermal paste and its quietened down their console alot.

Since I won't be getting a PS5 anytime soon, I want my PS4 to be in it for the long haul.

Well I have cleaned blow out done all that bought coolant plugged via usb it still over heats. Replacing thermal might cool it but eventually over time it will still over heat but I see your point.

I search for a game, move into loud out menu and display the weapon that cools it down until I find a game to play. 

2 hours ago, Seye said:

Well I have cleaned blow out done all that bought coolant plugged via usb it still over heats. Replacing thermal might cool it but eventually over time it will still over heat but I see your point.

I search for a game, move into loud out menu and display the weapon that cools it down until I find a game to play. 

If you're talking about them clip on fans you put on the back of the console, them things are rubbish. They make 0 difference.

I can guarantee Sony used some cheap crap thermal paste which is not good enough. With optimal cooling it shouldn't overheat at all. Remember how a shoddy job Microsoft did with the launch 360's? LOL. They were so badly designed.

I bought a RRoD'd (Red Ring of Death) off eBay for £20 and changed the thermal paste, added some heatsinks and thermal pads to the important chips... 3 years later, its still working perfectly.

4 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

If you're talking about them clip on fans you put on the back of the console, them things are rubbish. They make 0 difference.

I can guarantee Sony used some cheap crap thermal paste which is not good enough. With optimal cooling it shouldn't overheat at all. Remember how a shoddy job Microsoft did with the launch 360's? LOL. They were so badly designed.

I bought a RRoD'd (Red Ring of Death) one off eBay for £20 and changed the thermal paste, added some heatsinks and thermal pads to the important chips... 3 years later, its still working perfectly.

Let me know how yours goes will do the same for mine later.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:24 PM, N3CR0 said:

I bought a RRoD'd (Red Ring of Death) off eBay for £20 and changed the thermal paste, added some heatsinks and thermal pads to the important chips... 3 years later, its still working perfectly.

I had a rethink, did a thorough clean around the fans, vents heat sink that really helped my ps4 pro much quieter than better.So re-applying thermal paste will do it for you.

Noctua HT-2 thermal paste, Arctic thermal pads 1mm and my PS4 pro is very quiet now like new.

But dont forget to clean the heatsink and the fan good as well take your time when doing this.

It took me 1½ hours to do everything but I did it very slowly and cleaned everything very good.

1 hour ago, Mobel said:

Noctua HT-2 thermal paste, Arctic thermal pads 1mm and my PS4 pro is very quiet now like new.

But dont forget to clean the heatsink and the fan good as well take your time when doing this.

It took me 1½ hours to do everything but I did it very slowly and cleaned everything very good.

I see alot are using Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut so I'm gonna give that ago.

1 hour ago, blackfirehawk said:

You have to be real carefull with liquit metal.. 

Its not liquid metal.

You're thinking of Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut.

That stuff, I'm not gonna touch.