BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

2 hours ago, MikeyPython said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen somebody mention anything about the moderate, open nat type theory. Anybody go in depth with forcing moderate nat type t see if the game runs better?

Admins says it’s just a placebo, but in my case I swaer that hit registration is much better on moderate. Is easier to get killed, but at the same time is easier to kill

same here, i always use moderate nat, it's night & day compared to  an open nat , i feel i'm 1 second ahead and every gun feels OP but 

for me it works only in 6vs6 mode, in ground war it doesn't make a difference 

sometimes it doesn't work, i''ve to  reboot my modem & xr500

Have not played in a while...... came back to many updates. 

Game still feels the same except i am missing the dead silence movement boost..... they shud have left that as is since its not an ingame perk. 

Dropped a Shipment Hardpoint Juggernaut first few games in though......need to ruff it out for the nuke at some point....thought i would get it with the juggernaut. 

Enjoy!! 

8 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Have not played in a while...... came back to many updates. 

Game still feels the same except i am missing the dead silence movement boost..... they shud have left that as is since its not an ingame perk. 

Dropped a Shipment Hardpoint Juggernaut first few games in though......need to ruff it out for the nuke at some point....thought i would get it with the juggernaut. 

Enjoy!! 

You still using 3074:3074 3074:3074

9308:9308 9308 udps?

4 hours ago, MikeyPython said:

You still using 3074:3074 3074:3074

9308:9308 9308 udps?

This gameplay was with Duma Classified Games ticked..... left it there after the last time i played. 

Just jumped on without opening the laptop to make my normal port prio changes. 

5 minutes ago, Squizz said:

@Grafti @MikeyPython @1conito how do you guys manage to force a moderate NAT? Games been playing terrible today so I'm wanting to give this a try as I've never tried this before and it might just help me. 

Don't forward any ports and turn upnp off. Thats the only way.

2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Just affiliate. Not partner yet... but thanks :)

Good shit bro! It's a step in the right direction though, congrats! I'm working on mine too. I only have 7 followers. Ppl come in for like a min or so it seems and then their out, lol! What do you do!

Just now, purpleandgold33 said:

Good shit bro! It's a step in the right direction though, congrats! I'm working on mine too. I only have 7 followers. Ppl come in for like a min or so it seems and then their out, lol! What do you do!

Thats how it is for me alot of the time too. I haven't done anything, just playing CoD and hoping when peoples come in, they stay lol.

You only need average of 3 viewers per stream. View yourself... thats 1. I play with my US friend sometimes and she's viewing me so thats 2.

Duno if you could maybe view your own stream with more than one device to get it up, on ya phone maybe. Thought about it but didn't try it as I thought it'd mess up my connection.

1 minute ago, N3CR0 said:

Thats how it is for me alot of the time too. I haven't done anything, just playing CoD and hoping when peoples come in, they stay lol.

You only need average of 3 viewers per stream. View yourself... thats 1. I play with my US friend sometimes and she's viewing me so thats 2.

Duno if you could maybe view your own stream with more than one device to get it up, on ya phone maybe. Thought about it but didn't try it as I thought it'd mess up my connection.

Yeah I view my own and had my sons do it too. It still only shows up as one probably cause of ip address, (they know). All good I do this shit for fun. I'm way over the hill (43) past my prime. But I can still spread my wisdom around!

6 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Yeah I view my own and had my sons do it too. It still only shows up as one probably cause of ip address, (they know). All good I do this shit for fun. I'm way over the hill (43) past my prime. But I can still spread my wisdom around!

Same. Doubt I'll make any real money outta it but meh. Not looking for a full time job in streaming video games, espc. not CoD. This game does my fucking head in.

1 minute ago, N3CR0 said:

Same. Doubt I'll make any real money outta it but meh. Not looking for a full time job in streaming video games, espc. not CoD. This game does my fucking head in.

I totally feel ya there. Same here with blackout. I feel like half my bullets sponge or insta death one of the 2. Game is very humbling. Honestly I've watched back some of my streams and my banter or spasing is seriously funny. I don't realize it when I'm playing but when I watch it back I think I'm hiliarous sometimes! 

4 minutes ago, Grafti said:

@Squizz that's what I was going to say. In my case also works sharing your PC internet connection wih the console. SHARING, not Bridging.

For some reason it's still open, even with upnp, port forwarding off and no DMZ. Might try removing my static IP and see if that helps, if not I'll have to Google sharing cos I know how to bridge but never used sharing lol. I'm sure I'll figure it out though, thanks for the advice.

4 minutes ago, Squizz said:

For some reason it's still open, even with upnp, port forwarding off and no DMZ. Might try removing my static IP and see if that helps, if not I'll have to Google sharing cos I know how to bridge but never used sharing lol. I'm sure I'll figure it out though, thanks for the advice.

Try it. Disable also Upnp.

1 hour ago, Squizz said:

all these things must be off  on your modem and your router as well

Go into your WAN settings menu and set NAT filtering to secured. If you have no upnp, port forwarding or DMZ active you should be getting closed NAT for sure.

Alternatively if people can't figure out how to get open NAT with uPNP or need open NAT across multiple consoles, set this to open.

I need your advise for one issue... I went on my friend to set up one old modem/router from NETGEAR. My friend have ADSL connection 16mbps/1mbps. Yes you still have this connection in Greece... when I finished I ran the pingploter to check the ping. The ping is quite good but I see that we have a lot packet loss... can you please check the photo? My opinion is that the packet loss is from ISP ... what do you thing?

9FAA7D34-0B4B-46C9-8F76-60D175763D60.jpeg